Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A request to me a challenge ***unsupported since sims 3***

by ambron Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 4:17 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:24 AM by ambron

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:29 PM
This is a beautiful house!!! And thank you very much for your time and dedication! Also, I have a question. My sims cannot seem to sleep in the master bedroom, every time they try, they seem to be disturbed by music playing, the little speaker shows in their thought bubbles with an X over it. The thing is, I haven't added any speakers or a stereo. Could there be one accidentally placed somewhere. I hear what seems to be very faint classical music playing (like music played at Londoste downtown) Thank you for any help.
Research Worker
Original Poster
#52 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JaCalsGal
This is a beautiful house!!! And thank you very much for your time and dedication! Also, I have a question. My sims cannot seem to sleep in the master bedroom, every time they try, they seem to be disturbed by music playing, the little speaker shows in their thought bubbles with an X over it. The thing is, I haven't added any speakers or a stereo. Could there be one accidentally placed somewhere. I hear what seems to be very faint classical music playing (like music played at Londoste downtown) Thank you for any help.

Hello JaCalsGal, against the wall in the pool area are two speakers placed by me. I like classical music : My sim can sleep, she also has a cat and a dog, they sleep too, even outside. But I have to admit.... I donn't know where the type of music comes from. In game I tried to change it, without succes.
Maybe it is attached to an object, I have to look and try in game.
I have had that once with a shop interior I downloaded, in game there was heavy metal on volume 10? When I find out how and what, I'll be back to you.
Ambron
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ambron
Hello JaCalsGal, against the wall in the pool area are two speakers placed by me. I like classical music : My sim can sleep, she also has a cat and a dog, they sleep too, even outside. But I have to admit.... I donn't know where the type of music comes from. In game I tried to change it, without succes.
Maybe it is attached to an object, I have to look and try in game.
I have had that once with a shop interior I downloaded, in game there was heavy metal on volume 10? When I find out how and what, I'll be back to you.
Ambron

Well I certainly appreciate all of your hard work! You have indeed made beautiful homes. No rush on the find, take your time And thank you for getting back to me!
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:24 PM
Beautiful house. I am having trouble finding everything on the shopping list though. Could you tell which bedroom set the master decorations are from? I can't find it on Mangosims based on the pics only.

Thanks!
Research Worker
Original Poster
#55 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cwieberdink
Beautiful house. I am having trouble finding everything on the shopping list though. Could you tell which bedroom set the master decorations are from? I can't find it on Mangosims based on the pics only.

Thanks!

Hi cwieberdink, You are the first who asks, but the bedroom itself comes from www.sunairsims.enorth.com and the accessories are from Mangosims. I forgot to mention Sunair In fact the decorations from Mango are the cushions from one set and the TV from an other set. She is very good in creating small accessories wich give the look of real life. The bathroom however, is set Magnolia.
Sorry for the lack of correct information.
Have a nice day, Ambron
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:33 PM
Very beautiful house. Thanks. I think, there is fireplace in the living room. Can you tell me where do you have taken?
Sorry my english.
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:40 PM
The game crash, like it would not load the house for some reason it took forever . When you see it in the neighborhood it seems to have something that is blue and it's flashing.
Research Worker
Original Poster
#58 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:19 PM Last edited by ambron : 15th Nov 2006 at 1:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by liluke
Very beautiful house. Thanks. I think, there is fireplace in the living room. Can you tell me where do you have taken?
Sorry my english.

The fireplace is in the corner against the flagstone diagonal wall but I used a surrogate fireplace that acts as lightning ( no house on fire when you are just making coffee) I was just searching for the thread. but can't find it so quickly.
I'll come back later with the adress.

have a nice day
ambron

The fireplace I used comes from www.thesimsresource.com and is made by BitzyBus.
Research Worker
Original Poster
#59 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetrevolver1
The game crash, like it would not load the house for some reason it took forever . When you see it in the neighborhood it seems to have something that is blue and it's flashing.

Do you have the invisible driveway here at the site? Or do you have the re-colour rar downloaded? Or do you have numenors wall hack properly installed?
The last one could not cause the flashing, it would only show you (not )missing walls.Maybe try again - delete the house and download again and install again-. For the moment I don't know.

Succes
Ambron
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:54 AM
Amazing! Keep doing those things and in few projects you're like those Maxis guys!
i Downloaded it and it is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:19 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:51 AM
This is the most beautiful house. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Scholar
#63 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 4:50 PM
Omg!!
AbsoLUTEly GORGEOUS!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
I love everything about it...the color, the design, the furnishings...ALL of it!
Thank you so much.
You were sweet to share your amazing talent with us, and pleeeez keep them coming! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 1:37 AM
Why are all the good lots always infested with OFB?! Oh well, I'll download it anyway and hope it works with clean installer.

It's too beautiful to pass up.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:15 AM
Wow, this is great! As soon as I get Nightlife and Pets I'll be downloading this! You did a fantastic job.
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:04 PM
This house is wonderful! I like it a lot.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#67 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 9:53 AM
I'm kind of with cwieberdink, I don't know which set you downloaded for the house and the www.sunairsims.enorth.com takes me to an invalid site. In the links of your post takes me to the sites but I don't know what object to download. I love your house though, its very beautiful.
Research Worker
Original Poster
#68 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rayka
I'm kind of with cwieberdink, I don't know which set you downloaded for the house and the www.sunairsims.enorth.com takes me to an invalid site. In the links of your post takes me to the sites but I don't know what object to download. I love your house though, its very beautiful.

I noticed the Sunair link doesn't work anymore. He / she is with TSR now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Have a nice day.
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:48 PM
Oooh - very lovely. I myself know how hard it is to make request homes - you did an excelent job!
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 11:16 PM
nice job

"No matter how hard or how many times you work at something or anything, it will never be a masterpiece or perfect, it will always be one step short of that."

Created by Me
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:42 AM
Beautiful interpretation of the artists rendering! Wow! It looks so very realistic! I'm impressed. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents.

[
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 1:24 PM
OMG it must have taken a century to make !!!!!!!!! love it!
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 12:37 AM
Really awesome home. I like it a lot. I should really upload mine, they are HUGE and awesome and...HUGE! lol thanks
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 2:23 AM
Damn impressive work!
Test Subject
#75 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 8:35 PM
The download link to the house is broken.. can you fix it so i can download this beautiful house Ambron..
Page 3 of 4