Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Vegetable Plants,Ingredients and Recipes(Update:23.02.2016)

by icemunmun Posted 23rd May 2015 at 10:50 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2016 at 8:50 PM by icemunmun

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 5th May 2019 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SecretX
Here s a french translation for those files : Veg and condiments AND recipes HEAVY version
Note: I m sorry about my triple post , Encountered problem but it solved

Merci beaucoup :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#102 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 10:06 PM Last edited by koalaluvv : 9th Feb 2020 at 8:59 AM.
Love this mod. Only issue is that the action in the queue is canceled when my sims try to make fried okra and fried bambooshoot with the food processor. Food and sound for food processor also gets stuck. They cook them fine when using the cutting board. No problem with any other recipe this mod offers
Test Subject
#103 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 11:16 AM
Default Same but this worked in their other overhaul mod for me
Quote: Originally posted by koalaluvv
Love this mod. Only issue is that the action in the queue is canceled when my sims try to make fried okra and fried bambooshoot with the food processor. Food and sound for food processor also gets stuck. They cook them fine when using the cutting board. No problem with any other recipe this mod offers

Try the cheat resetsim. Worked for me on the cooking overhaul one
Test Subject
#104 Old 19th Jun 2022 at 2:58 PM
hi! trying to get this mod, where do i get the overhaul mod and the SHT file, I tried looking it up and found nothing, i was able to get CCloader
Test Subject
#105 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fang_
hi! trying to get this mod, where do i get the overhaul mod and the SHT file, I tried looking it up and found nothing, i was able to get CCloader

EDIT: SHT is showtime lol. one more left. overhaul.
Test Subject
#106 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fang_
EDIT: SHT is showtime lol. one more left. overhaul.

I believe the overhaul refers to the cooking and ingredient overhaul mod by Cinderellimouse http://modthesims.info/d/548787/coo...ngredients.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 6:00 PM
I love trying the improvements to gardening and recipes!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 12th Jun 2023 at 9:36 PM
Hi Icemunmun, I have made autosoils for all your harvestables. They are available at http://simfileshare.net/folder/189282/ and available to all. Please feel free to add these to your mods if you wish.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 8:24 PM
Updated Italian translation here
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ITA_IT_GreenVegetablesRecipes.zip (1.9 KB, 0 downloads)
Page 5 of 5