Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Strait recolours of XmSims Flora's mesh

by xIceDee Posted 19th Apr 2006 at 3:43 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2006 at 8:46 AM by xIceDee

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by llnfoxx
hey ummmm....I was wondering if you knew how to fix hairs for sims2,becasue i always download really cute hair styles and then when i play my game all the hairs turn out to be the same thing like the hair your sim has i downloaded the hair that someone made and it truned out to be the same as all the others.I only have a little but of hairs that came out.And when i try to delete them it won;t work either.So please can you help me?????!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm, well I dont know, maby if u try to delate all my downloaded hair in the /downloads folder, u can do this easyly by downloading my hair again, pack them up in a separate folder, copy them and paste them in to the downloads folder, then they will be replaced, and then when u have that done, just delate the files that are selected, the ones u pasted in and they will vanish
Field Researcher
#52 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:19 PM
I downloaded this hair and it didn't show up in my game. I know I have the mesh because there's a curly blonde version that shows up in my game, but none of your pretty straight hairs do. please help.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:40 PM
Thanks for the great recolor its awsome, and yeah you should be proud! LOL!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 2:59 AM
This is perfect for Lara Croft!!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 6:16 PM
Love it! Can't wait to see more creations from you
Test Subject
#56 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:32 PM
เยี่ยมค่ะ
Theorist
#57 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#58 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:37 AM
thanks!! i love the hair and your sims look great :D

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#59 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:29 AM
I :lovestruc this hair sooo much! and I hate to ask this, but can you put up zip. files(?) because my computer is stupid.
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:27 AM
Beautiful. Just beautiful. <33
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:19 AM
Thank You! (o.-)

JuSt BeCaUsE yOu'Re BrEaThInG iT dOnT mEaN tHaT yOu'Re AlIvE
Field Researcher
#62 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 2:40 AM
I really really like this, this is amazing! Thank you so much! Been looking for something like this.

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Test Subject
#63 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 3:10 PM
I have a problem, i have the two hair meshes on page 19 on Xm sims, but I can't use this file. I thought it was because i had WinRAR so I thought I might try and download the WinZIP file but it takes me to a page talking about how to insert a WinZIP file, not the hair recolour itself. Please help me if i'm doing someting wrong.
Test Subject
#64 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 3:49 PM
Sorry, me being stupid. But there is a problem. I have the two downloaded meshes on page 19 on Xm sims but this recolour set only turns up as a bunny head, please help me if i'm doing something wrong.
Test Subject
#65 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 4:13 PM
The me being stupid part was that I was clicking in the wrong place for the WinZIP file!
Great recolours by the way. These will help me a lot!
Test Subject
#66 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:15 PM
The hairs on page 19 aren't even the same as the one's your featuring.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 12:36 PM
This thread was posted over 2 years ago, of course there's going to be the possibility that the mesh has been moved on XMSims since then. For those who are too lazy to check, the mesh (which has definitely been moved since the site has been changed a couple of times) is on page 10.
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:52 AM
Hi, where i can download the female "sim" fo the pics?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 7:45 AM
Love the recolors.
Page 3 of 3