Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Sitting While Talking

by TAESimmer Posted 24th Jun 2020 at 11:20 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2020 at 9:36 PM by TAESimmer

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 11:48 AM
Thank you times a million.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 12:51 PM
AHHHHH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I've been waiting for a mod like this for ages!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 9:08 PM
Loved it!! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 8:20 AM
Thanks for all the replies and favorites! This is just a small mod I made for my girlfriend because she likes to make lil movie things but she said I should post it here, all the feedback is amazing, thanks guys!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 11:47 AM
About time, this was one of my main annoyances with the interaction system in this game...
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 7:23 PM
Default Doesn't appear to be working
Got very excited when I saw this! One of my pet peeves in the game, but it doesn't appear to be affecting anything. Sims are still sitting in random chairs, playing musical chairs, etc while talking. Just letting you know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Compuzak
Got very excited when I saw this! One of my pet peeves in the game, but it doesn't appear to be affecting anything. Sims are still sitting in random chairs, playing musical chairs, etc while talking. Just letting you know.

Still seems to be working on our end, have you checked it's installed correctly? Are you using CC chairs maybe? I'm trying to think of why it may not be working for you

We could also send you a version with a bunch of debug stuff enabled and see if there's something we're missing if you'd like

Is anybody else having issues?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 8:20 PM
Thank you for this mod, and my birthday present.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 5:42 AM
Thank you so much! The sims' obsession to sit down has been a nightmare even when trying to take pictures!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 8:59 AM
omg YES thank u now i can stop doubling up on chairs to stop them from sitting ????♥♥
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 7:47 AM Last edited by wheatberry : 23rd Jul 2020 at 8:28 AM.
Sorry, does it work? I have the exactly the same problem as @Compuzak
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wheatberry
Sorry, does it work? I have the exactly the same problem as @Compuzak

Maybe it's a mod or something else making it not work for some people, I'll look into it more later today if I can figure it out, only two people have had this problem so far.. hmm
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TAESimmer
Maybe it's a mod or something else making it not work for some people, I'll look into it more later today if I can figure it out, only two people have had this problem so far.. hmm

Thanks! Waiting for good news!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 9:12 PM
We should be releasing a patch this weekend, I found that toddlers talking to adults seemed to not work, fixed that.

Also they try to sit when near a pool, which is really irritating but I'm gonna look more into it today and tomorrow and hopefully that part should be fixed as well, sorry yall
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 3:42 PM
Thank you for this, I'm new to Sims 4 but i hated how they just sat when the other sim is standing while they talk to the other sim.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 10:40 PM
YES, this is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 3:29 PM
Please update!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 4:03 AM
This mod doesn't seem to be working anymore for me. It hasn't been working for a few months but definitely not on the 1.71.86.1020 patch. I really hope it gets updated or someone comes up with another solution because this was an incredibly useful mod. Sims constantly sitting in ridiculous places every time they have a simple conversation with another sim who is standing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 9:22 PM
Thank you, the sitting realy anoys me!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIgloo
This mod doesn't seem to be working anymore for me. It hasn't been working for a few months but definitely not on the 1.71.86.1020 patch. I really hope it gets updated or someone comes up with another solution because this was an incredibly useful mod. Sims constantly sitting in ridiculous places every time they have a simple conversation with another sim who is standing.

Oops, we haven't been updated on this mod as we haven't been playing the sims very much, I just opened it to try and film something and realized, we'll fix it tomorrow hopefully! Saw a reddit post too lol, sorry y'all we'll look into it lol
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 11:57 AM
I Might sound needy but, are you perhaps still working on updating this mod, or has production ceased?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 5:58 PM
Hello! Unfortunately I have lost interest in the sims and did try to update this but I couldn't get it to work, if anyone knows any modders, I am willing to give them the code and they can try their hand at updating it, I know how important this mod was to movie makers and just people that got annoyed by the sitting in general lol, you can add my discord jennie#0001 if you wanna discuss the possibility and get the code to try updating it
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TAESimmer
Hello! Unfortunately I have lost interest in the sims and did try to update this but I couldn't get it to work, if anyone knows any modders, I am willing to give them the code and they can try their hand at updating it, I know how important this mod was to movie makers and just people that got annoyed by the sitting in general lol, you can add my discord jennie#0001 if you wanna discuss the possibility and get the code to try updating it

*fingers crossed*
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 2:25 AM
I shared the mod link on Discord. Hope someone can figure it out.
Page 1 of 2