Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lots of Lots - Mini residential lots

by MaryLou Posted 9th Oct 2006 at 6:32 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM by MaryLou

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
I noticed the cheat ChangeLotZoning doesn't work with those, so I had to go back and download the pre-made ones for community.

I've tried more times and I can change the lots type with the cheat ChangeLotZoning. I don't now if this can help you:change the type wiht the cheat, then save the lot, go back in the
neighborhoods view and you can see the new lot type.

Quote: Originally posted by SHADEAUSTAR
Do these go in downloads, or somewhere else? I think they're awesome-- just what my cat ladies and knowledge sims need, nice small lots to clutter up )

They are Sims2Pack. So just double click on them to install. Run the game and yuo'll find the empty lots in Lots & House Bin -> Unoccupied

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Scholar
#27 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 4:04 AM
Ever since I discovered your and Andi's mini lots I've been using them EXCLUSIVELY in my game. That totally changed my neighbourhoods, they are so cute, so mini... I am DELIGHTED!!! Thank you both for making me love this game once more.
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 8:25 AM
YAY! Thanks heaps!
I like the small lots, and I'm really happy about the 1x1! For some weird reason all the big lots seem just too big to build on. Meh, anyways THANKS! :D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:33 PM
These are fantastic! its so much easyer to build realistic lots now thanks to you! you rule!
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 4:27 PM
two thumbs up!! I really needed this kind of thing!!!
May I build houses with this lots and upload??
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:34 PM
*shock & awe*

I worship you!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

"Where oh were is REAL lesbian Hair??!@!!!@#$@#$"
-All my lesbian sims thought bubbles when they sleep
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neirike
May I build houses with this lots and upload??

Yes, of course
As usall, a link to this and Andi's thread would be appreciate: many other people will be able to find them and visit MTS2

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:28 PM
Question. I have your lots and have built some houses with the 2 x 1 lot (my favourite - thanks so much!). Before I upload them here I package them, and then move the family out so all the furniture etc is gone. I package the house for upload, then I reinstall the sims2pack, and all is as before. But now when I do that none of the houses are showing up to put in the neighbourhood, neither the lot with the family, nor the clean lot. I only get your empty lots. How can I fix this?

You always said how lucky you were that we were all friends. But it was us, baby, who were the lucky ones. - RENT

Hitchhiking's good. Towels are good, too. - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Scholar
#34 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:50 PM Last edited by debwilldo : 4th Dec 2006 at 2:18 AM. Reason: DUH!!
Oooo...me, too!
Quote: Originally posted by SHADEAUSTAR
Do these go in downloads, or somewhere else? I think they're awesome-- just what my cat ladies and knowledge sims need, nice small lots to clutter up )

They're just what I need; thanks so much.
However, I have the same question...do we drop them in our downloads folder...or lots and bins?

The question answers itself!.... doesn't it???

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 8:08 PM
Yeah! It's about time! I'm getting tired of making poor sims in houses with big lots. Thanks! ^_^;;
The ModFather
retired moderator
#36 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:01 AM
Inside the RAR, there are several "sims2pack" files: extract them to your desktop and double click on them; the Maxis installer (or the Clean Installer) will automatically open up, letting you to install the mini-lots just like any other lot.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 2:27 AM
Thanks so much for the tiny lots!! I've been wishing for them for a long time!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 12:46 AM
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for these! They are a wonderful addition.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 2:17 AM
Perfect For Small Houses and Places That Don't Take Up Much Room.....

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:58 PM
Brilliant - can't thank you enough

"We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain."
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:43 PM
I realy find them very useful to fill in some empty spots in my hoods, thanks Marylou!

Veni, vidi, vici.

Gaius Julius Caesar
Instructor
#42 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 1:18 AM
AWESOME, thanks so much

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:19 AM
LOVE these!! They're exactly what I needed.
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:26 AM
Thank-you. I've been wanting smaller residential lots for a long time.
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th May 2007 at 6:03 PM
This Is FABULOUS! Loveeee Them!

Wow... I Never Knew It Was This Easy! :)
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:09 PM
Yes, thats useful. The smallest maxis-lot is still too big for a poor Sims shack. Also very nice for things like a little cozy corner pub
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:36 AM
I just discovered these lots, they are just what i have been searching for, but i wish i new about these small lots before i made my sc4 terrains lol. Thank you for making and sharing.
Instructor
#48 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:53 AM
Thanks so much MaryLou, me need more variety when it comes ot lot sizes.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 3:21 AM
Yay! Now I can make my single simmies set of houses...
(:<

Paysites suck.
&& they don't keep anything away from us anymore,

because...
Field Researcher
#50 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 10:42 AM
This look wonderful, it opens up a whole lot of possibities for my sim houses. Thank you so much for you hard work. Thanks to Andy as well.
Page 2 of 5