Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Mandarin Style" - Top for Females (Teen to Adult)

by Elexis Posted 11th Jun 2011 at 11:02 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2012 at 9:13 PM by Elexis

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 3:25 PM
Ooh, soo cute! Totally going to download this .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 2:30 PM
Wow!!! Awesome!!! This looks fantastica!!! Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:14 PM
This is beautiful, I appreciate the quality. THANK YOU so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:03 AM
Fantastic! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 1:02 AM
Very Awesome! Its so hard to find well-created CC clothing. Thanks so much for this upload!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#56 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 12:43 AM
This is very cute! Kind of makes me wish I had TS3.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 5:20 AM
Wow these are so kawaii! Man I love these nice Asian top indeed.
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:47 AM
Where did you get that lipstik, not the Tasty lipstick, the one with the pink heart in the last pic, the girl on the left?
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DMSTonks
Where did you get that lipstik, not the Tasty lipstick, the one with the pink heart in the last pic, the girl on the left?

This lipstick is by me, you can find it in my profile (Valentine Lipstick) :D

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 5:56 PM
"I was so tired of photoskinned clothes for Sims 3, most of them looked like flat poorly painted and over-contrasted body art with lots of non-recolorable black spots(...)"

I immediately love you twice as much as I did before. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 5:04 PM
Thanks, too bad there is not going to be a male version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 10:46 AM
I love this.. so perfect for any bottom really, skirt/pants. i added it to my game and put it on my sim with a cargo pants. looked actually really snazzy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 12:42 AM
I like these a lot. More than I like jell-o, which is a lot.
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 3:37 PM
I love the red top in particular! Thanks for this! Can you tell me where I'd find the hat, and the skirt that goes with it? As well, the gloves if they're not in CAS already.

Thanks!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZanderPhD
Can you tell me where I'd find the hat, and the skirt that goes with it? As well, the gloves if they're not in CAS already.

Thanks!

Hat hairstyle is from Generations EP and the skirt is from Ambitions (not sure). Gloves are from base game

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Inventor
THANKS POST
#66 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 1:59 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 9th Nov 2011 at 2:18 PM.
These are beautiful thank you. I don't see why everyone is complaining about them being in swimwear too when it's such a simple thing to change because of the amazing Delphy.

May I ask Why tiny peanuts make you angry lol?

For anyone wanting to change the categories Download Delphy's CTU extract both rar/zip into the SAME folder run the app and open this shirt in CTU just deselect the categories you don't want click COMMIT and then SAVE.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/364926

If you cannot figure this out you should probably not be adding CC to your games to begin with because I often find I have to modify certain CC especially when it comes to corrupt files. I have a 3.3GHz Quad Core Processor with 16GB RAM and an ATI 6950 2GB normally the game is fully loaded (Neighborhood too) in under a minute however one bad piece of CC and my load time changes to about 6 minutes which immediately signals to me something is wrong. So I use Process monitor to find problem files and try to clean or alter them in some way. Just loading the game a normal piece of CC is read about 30 times or less with corrupt files many of them show the game tried to read them over 170,000 times which is what causes the lag btw.

Because I mentioned it here is some info for everyone:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Package_File_Lag#Process_Monitor_.28Windows.29
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 11:36 PM
They look amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 1:37 AM
This is beautiful! Thank you for making it! Very awesome. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 12:41 PM
Yay! Merry Christmas to me from you! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:09 PM
This is really cute!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 5:03 PM
woww this is really good! ♥ thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 5:39 AM
Sooooo beautiful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 5:42 PM
these are so beautiful and perfect for all ages! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 3rd May 2012 at 1:56 AM
lol! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Mayamelissa : 8th Jun 2012 at 7:14 AM. Reason: tried it and wanted to share my thoughts
these look great!
This is so PRETTY!!! And I don't have to have Showtime or another expansion pack to use it? You are SO going into my favorites!
Tried them on my Som and when paired with the fan accessory you made she looks freaking fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Page 3 of 4