Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 9:52 AM
Default Chapter 12: Emily's Order
After Louis had left, Emily had to truly get to the bottom of everything. Her mother, the truth behind her destiny and most of all she wanted to get to the bottom of solving all the madness and chaos around her. She knew what she needed to do and it was time for her to take control. Take control of her destiny.

Tristian and Lorelei were all together in the oval room.

Emily: So Lori...whats yor story? Thought you were blind? Now your some kind of feline cat.

Lorelei: I am blind and Yes I am a supernatural being. We are what they call...Anamorph.

Emily: So wait there's others out there? vampires? anamorphs? Warlocks and witches oh and dont forget wolfmen and zombies as well?

Tristian: and much more that it goes beyond your imagination.

Emily: after what ive seen and been through I'll take your word for it. I need to go see the Oracle.

Tristian: Am sorry...but for your own saftey...i can not allow that to happen. We must remain here until Louis returns. Then-

Emily: No .. I need to go now.

Tristian: Am sorry Emily. I cant do that. You know why.

Emily: Am going to see the Oracle with or without you guys.

Lorelei: Emily dont be foolish...you know very well. Its for your own protection.

Emily: If am so powerfull as you all say then I dont need protection.

Emily strode off down the hall slamming the door behind her.

A few mintues later Emily comes out the room dressed and heading down the stairs with Tristian following her.

Tristian: Emily! Wait....

Emily: Dont try to stop me Tristian!

Tristian: Am not trying to...were coming with you.

Am Back and its Time to get BittersWeet xoxo
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 10:19 AM
Default Chapter 13: The Oracle's Vision.
They stepped into the old cottage with the wooden boards beneath them creaking with each step.

Oracle: I know why've come....no need to explain.

Emily: Then no need to explain myself then....

Oracle: My dear child....you think the mind can be opened and closed like a box?

Oracle: come forward and sit.

(Emily sat down across from the Oracle)

Oracle: You wish to know the past....that is why you are here. Your mother...the many secrets of the past haunt you now. You dont know who you are or what you believe in anymore.....the simple normal life you once lived is now shattered by a world of darkness and only you...only you can be that light. You wish to know?

(Emily nodded)

Oracle: stair into the bowl child. go ahead.

Emily looked into the bowl. A liquid silver mist began to stream into the bowl. The table began to shake as well as the room. The candels flickered on and off. Emily began to feel as if she was being sucked into the liquid mist. The vision came to her. Hoping to see flashes of her mother and father and some of the past, however she heard the voice of Louis. She heard and saw the rattle of chains.

(Emily pulled away with the help of Tristian)

Emily: Louis! He needs our help...I saw him. He's trapped a woman has him captive. A woman with blonde curly hair.

Tristian: Victoria? Thats not possible.

Oracle: Your heart has led you to the right place child.

Tristian: The elders wouldnt imprison him...

Oracle: evil lurks in the shadows boy...beware.

Emily: We have to go...we have to save Louis as he saved me.

Tristian: do you hear yourself Emily? Your talking about going to mansion. Its forbidden. Youll be killed and as will I.

(Tristian turns looks at the Oracle)

Tristian: Is it true? Louis captive?

Oracle: True indeed.

Tristian: I will go...you stay here and

Emily: No am going with you. You cant go alone...

Oracle: Am afraid shes right....your no match for the elders. You cant go alone..

Lorelei: Am afraid there right Tristian...I can help you...I know some people who can help us. If we are to rescue Louis we need to move quick...we dont have much time.

Mad Poster
#53 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 6:34 PM
Love it* claps* moar please!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 7:56 PM
thank you Kyle :]
and dont worry am posting sum chapters up quickly i should have another one on shortly..

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 8:55 PM
Default Chapter 14: Club Strange

Emily: What kind of club is this?

(Lori rested her hand on Emily's shoulder)

Lorelei: Stay close and dont wonder off.. This isnt your average club kiddo.

Tristian: Who exactly are we looking for Lorelei?

Lorelei: Her name is Vesper Munoroe...an old friend of mine...

Emily: We dont have time for this Lorelei....Louis needs us..now! We dont have time for games.

Lorelei: If we leave now will only be signing our death treatys..We need all the help we can get.

Emily: Am just gonna ask someone.

Lorelei: Emily dont..wait!

(But Emily had already sweaped off to the bar to talk to the bartender)

Emily: Ummm excuse me..but do you know where I can find a Vesper?

Bartender: No Vespa here!

Emily: Vesper Munoroe?? no? not all sound familiar?

(Then a unknown voice spoke up)

unknown: I know where you can find her..

Emily: And who are?????

Unknown: You can call me Bella....

Emily: Okay Bella....wheres Vesper?

Bella: Follow me....

(They followed Bella through the crowd to the back of the club)

Bella: You have vistors....

Vesper: well well well .... look who dragged in the cat....you still playin in kitty litter?

Lorelei: Funny if I remember correctly am the reason you still have your tongue............

Vesper: What brings you around kitten?

Lorelei: We need your help...

Vesper: Havent seen you in years...then all of a sudden you pop back in and expect favors...

Lorelei: Am not askin for favors....am asking for help.

Vesper: What is it?

Lorelie: Louis....

Vesper: You know I dont deal with vampire affairs...

Lorelie: This matter concerns all of us...whether we want to be affliated with it or not...the prodigy...

Vesper: Those are old folk tales...

Emily: Come on Lori....she doesnt want to help...we dont need some go go dancer...we need real help.. thanks for your time and what ever it is you can do...

(Then a mysterious woman appeared behind Vesper)

Blue Woman: Is there a disturbance you need me to handle?

Vesper: No.....they were just leaving..

(Suddenly Vesper appearence changed)

(Lorelei steped forward facing Vesper)

Lorelei: Look Vesper I need your help. Just as once you needed mine....please..just this last time...

Vesper: Fine...I need details and information.

(Lorelei smiled)

Vesper: I'll gather my things...wait outside.

Lorelei: Fare enough...

(Lorelei Tristian and Emily began walking to back to the entrance)

Emily: She's a shapeshifter?

Lorelei: A good one too.

(Emily turned around bumping into someone)

Emily: OH MY GOD AM SO SORR-

(She stop and paused)

(Emily continued though the crowd leading Lorelei by the hand)

Tristian: Whats wrong?

Emily: I swear I knew that guy.......

Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 9:25 PM
That really is club strange!! Good update! What else have you got in store for us?
Field Researcher
#57 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 10:12 PM
Great updates. I really like your stories.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 10:17 PM
thank you ... am glad am able to share them wid you guys... i get so excited wwen i get feed back :]

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:08 PM
Default Chapter 15: Last Recruitment
They had sneaked into a secret headquater building. Emily was beginning to grow impatient. There was no need to be running around recruiting supernatural beings. Every second wasted was a second taken away from Louis.

They took the elevator up to the top of the building. They entered the room with the music of Beethoven playing. The music swithered through the room. The song, "Moonlight Sonata" played. As they made their way into the room a young man no older than 25 was going through his bookshelf.

Young Man: Its rude to trespass you know...

Vesper: That never stoped you from stealing gold from Fort Knox..or maybe stealing international secret information from the United States Pentagon and selling it to global terrorist. I must say my favirote was when you once telepoted a man to the moon and left them there....nude.

Young Man: Ahhh the good times...unfortutley for you. You only remember the bad and not the good Vesper.

Vesper: Well times have changed....John

John (Young Man): Yea times might be changing but people never do...You of all people know that Vesper.

(The man now known as John turned around to face them)

John: Lorelei .... always a pleasure.

Lorelei: Always a pleasure indeed...old friend.

John: Well arent you going to introduce me to your guest?

(Vesper smirked)

Vesper: This is Johnathn Murlock. John here is a teleporter. You might reconginze him from SimTimes Magizine...Owner and creater of Murlock International Industrys. Dont be fooled by the billionaire playboy look...hes never worked a dime in his life.

(John Smirks)

Vesper: This is Emily and Tristian...

John: Do please excuse me Emily and Tristian but I have some matters to catch up.

(Then purple and blue clouds of form of mist was left in the room and John. Lorelei and Vesper were gone from the room)

Emily: It only gets weirder and weirder...

(On the roof top)

John: Your obviously not here for a reunion gathering....so matters in the underground must be really bad if you've come for my help..

Vesper: Bingo! You know you were always good at pin pointing right on the dot. You might as well be the smartest man in the world....too bad your no less than a cajun theif in disguise.

Lorelei: Vesper please not now...I need your help..both of you. Things at this time or only worse and yet no matter how far we stand away from any kind of affairs they come back to include us right back in. We were once a team. United....am only asking just this one time for you aid. One more time to be a team..do I have your help or not?

Vesper: God Lorelei..you make us sound like superheros.

Lorelei: The vampires get there hold on the girl...who knows what kind of god like powers theyll unleash on humanity.

John: Fare enough....

Vesper: Good....now lets kick some vampire ass.

Lab Assistant
#60 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 12:08 AM
ooooo good update! Cant wait to see what happeneds!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 1:52 AM
Kick some vampire ass hell yea! lol great update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:14 AM
Default Chapter 16: Battle of the Titans.
Vincent: welcome welcome welcome! I must say very bold choice comng here tonight Tristian...Emily.

Tristian: Once the elders find out .... the consequences will surely be more than what you've bargained for.

(Vincent laughs)

Victoria: Your looking at the last elder..

Vincent: A new dawn is approaching....all those who will not bow beneath our new queen shall parish an unworthy death...

Tristian: I bow to no one!

Vincent: Foolish and unwise. I see you brought some friends?

Tristian: Your outnumbered

Vincent: I think not...

(Then vampires came from entrances in the room)

Vincent: No more games.....the girl

Victoria: Bow to my feet...

Vesper: I aint bowin to nobody bitch...

Victora: Kill them....leave the girl.

John: Ill find Louis!

(John suddenly teleported out of the room)

(Two vampires drew closer to Vesper. She turned and faced them both. Eye to Eye. Face to Face.)

Vesper: Hello bitches

Vampire Girl 1: You look good enough to eat.

Vampire Girl 2: Such pretty hair....too bad its all gonna go to waste after were done with you.

(Vesper charged them both)

(She quickly transformed into a panther)

The panther roared and began chasing the two vampires. The panther clmaped down on the one of the vampire girls clawing her face and ripping her arm and legs off. Blood streaming into the air. The panther hunted down the other girl down the halls. Screams could be heard and a head came rolling down the main court room and into the room. The vampires womans head just layed there with the skeltal spine still clinged to it.

Lorelei was attacked by a vampire who threw her to the ground. She hadnt morphed so she was unable to see. Lorelei quickly morphed into her cat like creature appearence.

Vampire: Here kitty kitty kitty

Lorelei: You know what happens when you mess with cats?

Vampire: whats that?

Lorelei: Your about to find out...

Lorelei quickly tumbled into the air landing on her feet like the feline she was. Before the vampire had time to react she had given him a roundhouse kick and clawed his face.

The vampire aided his face...

Vampire: You bitch!

Lorelei: Wrong am a feline!! not a canine!

Lorelei reached out and clawed out his eyes balls with her shap razor blade claws. The vampire screamed out wondering off into the dark..

(Meanwhile inside the lower dungeon)

Vampire: Where do you think your going?

John eyed the vampire who stood in front of him..

John:The question is where do you want me to go?

John teleported from behind one of the vampires

John jabbed the vampire and began fighting him.

He jabbed a stake through the vampires heart leaving him to turn into bright red ashes of smoke.

John eyed the last remaining vampire in his way.

John: Scared? You should be.

John teleported from behind him. The vampire began to struggle. John whispered into his ear.

John: You know.....once I teleported a man on the moon and left him there.....Lets see how you feel when I teleport you into a side of a moutain stuck half way out.....leave you for the sun!

The vampire continued to struggle to be released only being to late for John had already teleported him.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:16 AM
Default Chapter 16 : Battle of the Titans 2

(Meanwhile in the main hall)

Vincent: Enough is enough.....This ends tonight!

Vincent drawed two swords and threw one for Tristian. To engage in battle. Vincent slashed his shirt. Tristian backed away being barely missed by seconds. The swords clashed and Victoria watched. Emily stood aside hoping that the others had already found Louis.

There swords clashed and clinged. They swamped around the room as if they were pirates.

Victoria made eye contact with Emily. Emily just wanted to strangle her but she was no match for Victoria or any vampire or supernatural being. Tristian swashed buckled across the room stabbing Vincent in the heart. Emily gapsed and looked for Victoria's expression. She stood there like a manquinn barbie. Only evil.

The Sword creased his heart. Tristian stepped back.

Vincent: Not....Not like this.

He screamed out in pain and bursted into firing ashes.

Tristian: Its over Victoria! You've been easily defeated!

Victoria: HAHAHAHAHAHA Fool! Did you really think that Vincent and his menacing Ghouls were part of my plan? No....only ponds...As Queen none shall stand on the right hand side of me....

Tristian: If you want the girl you'll have to go through me!

Victoria: After I killed and slayed the elders.....I've come to find that I've gained there powers.....Shall I demonstrate?

Tristian was quickly thrown into the air and across the room by the movement of Victoria's eyes. She had gained the power of Christian and Amelia. Emily picked up the sword and swung at her. The sword stopped dead in the air. Victoria began choking her by her telepathy powers.

Victoria stepped closer to Emily.

Victoria: Powers from beyond and into my hand.....Rebirth once more...and no less.

Victoria bit down into Emily's neck.

Tristian pushed Victoria off and onto the floor.

Victoria: Fool! You wont stop me!

Tristian: Dont you mean we?

Vesper through a cocktail and lit it on Victoria.

Tristian: Do it!

John grabbed hold of Victoria and Teleported.

Tristian quickly went to aid Emily.

Emily was shaking and bleeding. She could barley talk.

Emily: Louis....

Lorelei: No luck....

Emily: on the end of the main chambers....hidden passage

Vesper: How does she know?

Tristian: When Victoria bit her....she could see her memory.

Lorelei: We need to hurry sunrise is coming....

They raced across the mansions and into the chambers and just like Emily had said there was Louis.

Tristian: Louis!

Louis: Tristian!?

Tristian: Were gnna break you free.

Louis: No..not this time friend..not this time at all.

Tristian: Master dont speak of such things...

Tristian broke open the door and began to try and break off the chains.

Lorelei: Hurry Tristian! Sunrise is only matters away..

Louis: Tristian not this time....it was a trap!

Tristian: What do you mean?

Louis: The chains are spellbound....theres no other way to break the curse.

Tristian: There must be a way...

Louis: Theres not...

Vesper: You guys somethings wrong with Emily! She twitching likes she going into shock!

Louis: You have to turn her Tristian!

Tristian: I've never created before

Louis: You must turn her quickly....she'll die if you dont....It is the only way! You must! Now!

Tristian grabbed Emily and bit down.

Lorelei: TRISTIAN! THE SUN IS RISING!

Louis: Leave now!

Tristian moving ahead to the shadows to take cover...The sun began beaming down. Emily Screamed out and jumped out of Tristians arms.

Tristian: Emily! No!

Emily raced down the hall to rescue Louis. Louis gazed into her eyes. It was as if the moment of time had paused and there eyes met.

Emily could hear him in her mind....He was saying :

"Emily I Love you"

Then everything went back to normal and the screams of Tristian could be heard but before she could reach him the sun beamed down onto Louis and turned him into flaming ashes.

Louis was dead.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 11:52 PM
Default Chapter 17: Afterlife.
Tristian: Its hard to imagine that's he gone...

Vesper: We did everything we could Tristian..

Lorelei: She's right Tristian...there's no one to blame...

Tristian: So what now? What of Emily?

Emily: Nothing...

They all looked up to see Emily standing at the top of the staircase. Emily stepped forward making her way down.

Tristian: I-I

Emily: I feel Incredible

Tristian: It was the only way to save your life......to turn you.

Emily: My senses are beyond anything I've ever felt.

Lorelei: So what now?

Emily: It's over.......

Tristian: This isnt over Emily...Drake and the warlock or still out there. It will be only a matter of time before they find you.

Emily: Yes they will.....but this time around its over for you. Am leaving to find answers. I haven't even got close to finding answers...and so many questions about my past. I won't wait around like a piece of meat to be slaughter.

Tristian: Were only trying to protect you...

Emily: I know and now that Louis is gone...theres many things I need to find out for my own...I have to do this.

Tristian: I can't stop you Emily....

Emily: and Victoria?

John: Lets just say I left her in a metalic grinder. She was shreaded into pieces....theres no possible way she could of survived.

Emily: Am leaving tonight.....thank you..

Emily reached for the door and pulled open...Tristian caught her hand on the way out holding her back. Emily turned to face him.

Tristian: Will be watching...

Emily just nodded and closed the door behind her.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:26 AM
Default Chapter 18: A Hint of the Past.
Emily stepped into the cottage.

Oracle: You've returned alive.....

Emily: Am sure you already knew that...just as you know why am here.

Oracle: What have I've said child...the mind is not a box you cannot open and close it when you want to.

Emily: You can though....Did you know Louis was going to die?

Oracle: Death is inevitable...even for a supernatural.

Emily: Am going to take that as a yes.

Oracle: As humans and living creatures on this green earth. We are only promised 2 things. Life and Death....you can cheat death...but for how long until it catches up to you? The day were born is the day the clock countsdown to death. Life and death...your born your taken. Black and white there is no grey. Louis was a brave man and knew the consequences of saving you....save one....save all. Life and death. If he hadn't of saved you in that cafe that night. You surely wouldnt be here and nither would I. He made a choice....he chose you. He was a good friend of mine...

Emily: He said he chose me because he once had a chance at life...

Oracle: Thats right...he knew his death would come and yet he knew if it hand't been him then who knows what apocaylpse would of occured.

Emily: I need to know who my mom was....who, what, when, why? Everything.....your the only person who can help me. I need to know what I am....

Oracle: Paris....your answers await you there. Your fathers name is Kingston Brovax. All the answers to your past await you there. Everything you've wanted to ever know and unlock the past....its all there. Look for a woman known as Sheeva. The outskirts in a small town known as Gavari. She can help you.

Emily: Thank you..Thank you for everything.....However before I leave I have some unfinished buisness.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 1:09 AM
Default Chapter 19: Unfinished Buisness
Betty Prado gathered her things off the table and into her bag while talking on her cell phone.

Betty:I know but we need to make sure those list are done with I cant have people running off looking like fashion disasters...goodness what good are you Alfred If you cant even get the job done? huh? Hold on someones coming in....

A woman walks into the room closing the door behind her.

Betty: Excuse me you cant be in here...its after hours and the office is closed. Wheres security?

Betty squinted her eyes to get a better look at the woman.

Betty: Em-Emily? What are you doing here?

Emily: You know what time it is?

Betty: Am getting security!

Betty reached for her office phone. Emily swished across the room in a second almost as if she floated across the room. Emily caught Betty by the arm making her drop her cell phone.

Emily: Its dinner time and I haven't ate all day.

Emily bit down on Betty's neck and the only person who could hear Betty's screams was the person on Betty's cell phone. Screams of horror.

------------------------------

They sat there on the couch cuddled watching TV. The door bell rang.

Angela: Who the hell is coming around here at this time of night?

Brad: I dunno

Brad stood up and went for the door. He opened it and Emily walked in.

Brad: What the hell? Em-Emily?

Emily: Dont mind Me.....

Emily looked at Steven who stood there shocked. Emily moved over to look past Steven and at Angela.

Emily: Am only here for desert......

----------------------------------

I wondered off to the road....It might of been evil of me to exact revenge but I was no longer living. I was no longer human.....I was more. Louis was right after all. I've become something more, something unexplainable....but there was something entirely diffrent inside. I was gonna get to the bottom of this. Next stop, Paris. The city of Love.....maybe the city of the dead. I couldnt stop thinking about Louis death. At all the same time of what happened. I also couldnt stop thinking of what layed in Paris. The Oracle had said that everything I've wanted to know was in Paris. All the answers to my questions were waiting ahead of me. I couldnt stop now, as much as sadness stirred in me about Louis I had to continue. I had to move on ahead along the road.....I had to solve the riddles of my past and Paris is were I was headed to next.What ever lies ahead it was only darkness..........................

The Oracle sat there by the fire place in her chair.The room was barley lit. Creaks settled in as the cottage was quiet. The cottage door opened and in stepped a woman. The Oracle didn't bother flinching or sitting up to turn around to see who it was.The door shut and a woman stood at the door silently. The Oracle continued to stair into the fire place.Then the Oracle spoke out.

Oracle: Hello Victoria......I guess my clock has finally counted down to the last hour.

THE END.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 1:32 AM
Default Authors Note:
ABoyFromMars.

Well I must say I had alot of fun writing this story and being creative. I started this story off not knowing what directon it would take but am glad with the final results. I will continue to write and create other short storys. I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you for all the readers who read my storys and in return I will read yours and leave you comments. I would deeply appreaciate your thoughts and comments below of what you thought overall with this story. The good the bad the whole works. I started this story off funky with its writing and story line and I wanted to finish it off that way. Am growing as I write! Am also writing, "Who Killed Tiffany Hillson?" so stayed tune into that. Any questions leave below :] Advice and tips! Would be awesome! Thank you!

Lab Assistant
#68 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 1:36 AM
Oh my god, hella updates! I'm so glad the way the story turned out. Betty Prado got what she deserved hahaha!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:31 AM
I really enjoyed the story im in love with all things vampire and that fight was awsome but i wanted to cry when Louis died, Great story and i will try and keep in touch with all your others.
Mad Poster
#70 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:55 AM
I loved it!sad it was so short D:
Page 3 of 3