Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clear Realistic Eyes by *icedmango*

by icedmango Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 11:54 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:18 PM by icedmango : adding more colors and default replacements

142 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:19 AM
Those are amazing , downloading now ! btw can you make contacts for sims coz i really want to change my sims eyes to those ones so bad.
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:46 AM
Default cool
nice eyes, very realistic
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:32 AM
These eyes are beautiful!... i love em, i have a big favor to ask..and its your choice if you want to do it or not... can you..pretty please make some defaults of these ones?

Hush baby don't talk too much, just wanna feel your touch...
Test Subject
#79 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:46 AM
These are absoloutely AMAZING! The nicest eyes I've ever...laid eyes on? Hahaha, great job, keep it up!
Test Subject
#80 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:18 AM
These are incredible. Thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#81 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:47 AM
Thank you for these eyes! They're the best I've seen. If it's not too much trouble, do you think you could please make a medium purple color (not really light or really dark)?
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:59 AM
Gorgeous!!!
Instructor
#83 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:07 PM
ayyyyy iced i always love your stuff!!! it's so great!!!!!! create mooooreeee *addicted*
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pandia101
Those are amazing , downloading now ! btw can you make contacts for sims coz i really want to change my sims eyes to those ones so bad.

She said that she's making contacts and defaults ealier on in the thread. I can't wait! I've been checking back ever since I first saw these, waiting in anticipation. It's well worth the wait! I'm doing the happy dance just waiting. Whee!

They are even mor beautiful in-game!
Instructor
#85 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:19 AM
thanks! permission to use them on my sims at this site and at www.insiminator.net?
thanks,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Forum Resident
#86 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icedmango
hiiiiii everyone

I will fulfill your wishes:

1. making them as defaults
2. more blue colors
3. more brown colors
4. making as contacts

and by the way lashes are made by me, you can find them on my homepage

skintone and sim gisele bundchen/natalia vodianova by jirka at http://glance.thechambre.com

thx

Oh my Goodness.. FAINTING..

I am waiting with anxious anticipation.
Thank you very much.

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Forum Resident
#87 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 4:04 PM
Absolutely gotsmacking eyes! So anaesthetizing
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:33 PM
OMG now that's scary. XD thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 10:49 PM
hiiiiii everyone
I will fulfill your wishes:

1. making them as defaults
2. more blue colors
3. more brown colors
4. making as contacts

Thank you so much! These are beautiful, and I can't wait to see them on ALL of my sims (not just the CAS ones)! I was hoping for defaults, and would also very much like to see a dark chocolate brown recolour if possible.

I've been hunting for new eyes for my game, and am so glad I found yours. I look forward to seeing what else you'll do.
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:39 AM
They look absolutely beautiful and I love how they look in the shots, but would you mind putting up a picture without any of the makeup? I'd love to download this and use it on my male, but I curious as to what I'm in for.

If you don't want to post them, that I wouldn't mind seeing some private shots.

All in all, this is definitely some beautiful work. I'm going to give you 5 stars and a thanks regardless of whether I download it or not. Stunning!
Test Subject
#91 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 4:24 AM
Excellant, excellant. Thank you
Field Researcher
#92 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 8:26 AM
These are fantastic! I can not wait to use these! They look very impressive! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#93 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:28 PM
I know it's been asked before, but can you PLEASE make a default version? They look incredible in the game, but because of all the messing about with genetics, I don't use custom eyes very often.

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:45 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#95 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 3:26 PM
hey ppl, the thread is updated, all wishes (hopefully) fulfilled

greets

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 6:34 PM
Default I Love Them!

My reaction, in that order. Go on, ask my roomate!

YAY!

They're all BEAUTIFUL in game!

Hate to bug you again... no default alien or vampire eyes...

Oh well. I'm happy either way!

I'm so excited, I'm dancing in my seat right now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#97 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 9:24 PM
hm, thx, what do you mean?

vampire and alien als defaults????

and alienlook, how do u think this should look like, I think, aliens don't really have eyeballs???

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

Lab Assistant
#98 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 2:45 AM
hm, thx, what do you mean?

vampire and alien als defaults????

and alienlook, how do u think this should look like, I think, aliens don't really have eyeballs???

Now, both the alien and vampire genetics are actual hidden defaults. I don't know what files they are, though. I know NOTHING about making anything for this game, I'm just a fan. Maybe if you ask Amun-Ra... he's made both alien and vampire defaults, the alien eyes being my favourite and it's currently in my game. Alien eyes are supposed to be shiny black orbs, if you go for the traditional little-green-men look. But if you want to use your imagination, the sky's the limit!

By the way, vampires would kick butt with eyes like yours! You don't even have to have them red. Any of your more unusual shades would look beautiful. I'd download any of these eyes. The more, the better!

Maybe this will help a little:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ghlight=vampire
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...default+vampire
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...default+vampire

Thank you for the beautiful eyes... my roomate was blown away when he saw them. He thught it was an actual photo!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#99 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:41 AM
lol thx, I will watch out how to make vampire eyes, alieneyes, hm Have to overthink, just keep up looking here

Test Subject
#100 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:06 AM
I take it you were referring to me when you put up the male Sim. (^_^)

It looks as fantastic without makeup as it is with it. You've done a tremendous job and I will gladly download them.

Just like before, an enthusiastic thanks and 5 stars. Just beautiful!
Page 4 of 6