Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#676 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:14 AM
Judging by his reaction, Malcolm Landgraab didn't particularly like receiving a static shock

The mischief is strong with this one full playful + not really nice = tormenting random passers-by.

She grew up into an evil cutie ...also, loving the lighting in the House of Fallen Trees
Advertisement
Scholar
#677 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 6:25 AM

"Guess who won the election?"

Anna's thoughts: Why do I have to grow up in this family?
Tommy's thoughts: Mmm, tasty, whatever this is.

"I told you not to flush that!"

"I'm hot stuff!" ... "Although I can't see myself. Oh well, no glasses, must be hotter."
Yes, the background would make this a classic selfie fail if Xander had taken this as a selfie...
Mad Poster
#678 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 2:33 AM

Sometimes their look at me is not creepy at all

Test Subject
#679 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 11:51 PM

IDK WHERE HIS EYES WENT LOL
Mad Poster
#680 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 7:47 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:08 AM. Reason: Attached the photos directly due to MYP issues
I took a break to play the Ottomas family in one of my testing towns. They live in a copy of Tarlia's Viper Canyon attached as a shopping district. The family was running a bit low on cash, so Dora headed to the local cooking school to enter her salmon steaks in a contest.

Dora's competitors were Don Calamari of Bitville, Miss Crumplebottom*, and Antonio Monty. All four were quite anxious about the contest, but Mr. Calamari was so stressed that he just zoned out and stared off into space.

After Dora won the contest, Don Calamari tried to help her celebrate by dancing with her. "I'm sorry Mr. Calamari, but I don't dance with men that I've only just met."

"I was only trying to be friendly!" Miss Crumplebottom and Mr. Monty look on in disapproval.

Screenshots
Inventor
#681 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 6:01 AM
Even though this thread is for human Sims, I have to stick these cat expressions in here.

This is the first time I've seen a toddler cuddle with a cat before, and I laughed so hard in tears. The feline did not know what to do over the kid's affection.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Inventor
#682 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 10:21 PM
Sorry if this will seem like double posting, although it has been a few days. There were a couple more pictures I took of a cat's expression when a toddler wants to cuddle with it. This is actually part of a different family, and you've seen one of them on the "Caption pictures above you" thread. Oh, and the kid's expression in image one.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Scholar
#683 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:22 AM
RoxEllen: I think your "Miss Crumplebottom" looks better and nicer then the one that came whit the game itself. Good work creating her.
Mad Poster
#684 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 7:03 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:10 AM. Reason: Attached the photos directly due to MYP issues
Mrmo - Thankyou very much! I'm sorry I didn't see your message earlier.

Isabella Monty entered a limbo contest during the family visit to Twikkii Island. She looks awfully worried.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#685 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 10:42 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:23 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
It's been two months since the last post, so I hope that excuses the double post.

I was testing methods of aging up unselectable visitors. This is Tessa Ramirez and one of her recently aged-up school friends. Her opinion of his new outfit is entirely understandable.

Screenshots
Scholar
#686 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 12:48 AM

Cassandra had no idea she was taking on a werewolf about to change for the night. She wound up looking ridiculous in multiple ways.

"How could you just watch that, Lazlo?"
At least this evening's adventures made clear her dislike for non-humans. She has something of an excuse about aliens because of Bella, and now she has something she can use as an excuse against fur and fang.
Top Secret Researcher
#687 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 3:04 AM
Jagger having another tantrum

Mad Poster
#688 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:22 PM
Had a not-cute college guy try the cut-less surgery machine. He looks like it HURT! Poor sap doesn't know I've made his new face GENETIC.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#689 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 7:16 PM
Awwwwe That's not that bad is it? Tell him that if ever he has kids, they'll always be chosen for Three Little Pigs in plays at school...they might even become celebs. That'll make him proud.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#690 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:58 AM
I've always known that teenager's face goes chubby when putting down toddlers like if they where chewing on food,

But I never knew that they kissed the toddlers's head so angrily.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#691 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 4:27 PM
Does not look like lip/kiss, look like she's putting big wad of bubble gum carefully on toddler's head

Mad Poster
#692 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 5:07 PM

Mad Poster
#693 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 8:20 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:24 AM. Reason: Attached the photo directly due to MYP issues
Marylena Hamilton discovers that she has muscles.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#694 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 1:33 AM
Sorry dear, you do not have "muscles". You DO have something wrong with your eyes.

Mad Poster
#695 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 3:42 AM
Yeah, that too...
Mad Poster
#696 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 9:19 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 4th Jun 2018 at 1:02 AM. Reason: Attached the photos directly due to MYP issues
The epic tragedy of losing at billiards...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#697 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:41 AM
@RoxEllen1965 - you should get SimWardrobe's Crumplebottom purse, clone Mrs. Crumplebottom, and have the two of them get into a purse beatdown!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#698 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:20 AM
Too late! I did actually do that once! Unfortunately no pix, but it was lots of fun!
Scholar
#699 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:25 PM

oh me too dustin
Mad Poster
#700 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 7:29 PM
A couple of times I've had sims get stuck with that facial expression. It's easy to clear with the batbox, but I didn't because it was so funny watching them go about their business looking like that.
Page 28 of 38