Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CAS FullEditMode Always On (Updated 6/26/18)

by TwistedMexi Posted 3rd Feb 2017 at 8:58 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2018 at 5:12 PM by TwistedMexi

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 62 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 6:06 AM
Strangely enough, this mod doesn't work for me and I'm not sure why. I boot up the game with this mod installed but when I go to edit a household in CAS mode from the neighborhood screen it's clearly not activated and I still have to manually input the code beforehand.

Any ideas why this could be happening?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#27 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 10:02 AM
OMG you are the legend!!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 2:57 PM
So the fact that you made this a scriptmod kinda confirms for me that most CAS fundamentals are going to be in that zone. Did you happen to see when you were in there the spot that requires an age of Teen+ for a vampire to make a Dark Form? Would it be easy to make a mod that changes that to Child+?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jerrycnh
So the fact that you made this a scriptmod kinda confirms for me that most CAS fundamentals are going to be in that zone. Did you happen to see when you were in there the spot that requires an age of Teen+ for a vampire to make a Dark Form? Would it be easy to make a mod that changes that to Child+?

I see what you're getting at but that's not really a true statement. The client commands (same as entering a cheat in the game) is the part that's exposed here, not so much anything to do with CAS directly. That and buildBuy are both obscured considerably more than the rest of the game.

If I find a way to modify the CAS constraints I'll let you know.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 1:59 AM
Gee, why can't EA think of these things?
Thank you for doing it for them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 3:05 AM
Awesome!!! I'm thrilled.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 8:50 PM
Is this MOD 1.25 compatible? I can not upgrade to 1.26 for now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaiuaki
Is this MOD 1.25 compatible? I can not upgrade to 1.26 for now.

In theory yes, as my similar mods didn't require changes for 1.26. All I can say is try it out. It won't harm anything if it doesn't work.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 5:30 PM
not working for me .. dont know why
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:38 PM
It's cool to just make the changes I want to make without a cheat. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 5:19 AM
[MyCoolSims]Strangely enough, this mod doesn't work for me and I'm not sure why. I boot up the game with this mod installed but when I go to edit a household in CAS mode from the neighborhood screen it's clearly not activated and I still have to manually input the code beforehand.

Any ideas why this could be happening?]
[corradogirli]not working for me .. dont know why]

This mod doesn't work for me alsow.
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:28 PM Last edited by Thérèzsc : 9th Nov 2017 at 9:01 PM.
So apparently this mod doesn't like to be put into a subfolder! The mod wasn't working, so I decided to do some testing to see if one of the other mods I had was conflicting with it. Took out all but the testingcheat and fulledit mod, started the game and saw that testingcheat mod was showing up in the little Mod pop-up window but fulledit mod wasn't. Closed game, moved fulledit mod out of subfolder and placed in main modfolder, started game again and both mods I had in folder now shows up in Mod pop-up window. If I now shift-click on sim and choose Modify in CAS, fulleditmode is unlocked. Hope I've been somewhat helpful and haven't confused the heck out of anyone with my rambling. Thank you for making this mod TwistedMexi, it was seriously needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 4:15 PM Last edited by tobeyr : 12th Feb 2017 at 4:22 PM. Reason: It works now
It works!
You are amazing, this works great, along with the original mod. I originally posted it didn't work because I forgot with script mods you paste the zip file, not the actual files in it LOL. Thanks for all of your hard work!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 9:08 PM
Great stuff!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thérèzsc
So apparently this mod doesn't like to be put into a sufolder! The mod wasn't working, so I decided to do some testing to see if one of the other mods I had was conflicting with it. Took out all but the testingcheat and fulledit mod, started the game and saw that testingcheat mod was showing in the little Mod pop-up window but fulledit mod wasn't. Closed game, moved fulledit mod out of subfolder and placed in main modfolder, started game again and both mods I had in folder now shows up in Mod pop-up window. If I now shift-click on sim and choose Modify in CAS, fulleditmode is unlocked. Hope I'vee been somewhat helpful and haven't confused the heck out of anyone with my rambling. Thank you for making this mod TwistedMexi, it was seriously needed.

Mod is in the Mods folder, without subfolders. Still it does not work. Sorry for my bad English.
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petr54
Mod is in the Mods folder, without subfolders. Still it does not work. Sorry for my bad English.

Is it zipped or unzipped? I have it unzipped and it works, someone else here has it zipped and claiming it works. Try either option to test. Also, have you enabled script mods in the game options menu? And do you have the required Resource.cfg file in Mods folder? What happens when you hold down the Shift-key and click on the Sim you want to edit. Does Modify in CAS option appear?
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thérèzsc
Is it zipped or ? I have it unzipped and it works, someone else here has it zipped and claiming it works. Try either option to test. Also, have you enabled script mods in the game options menu? And do you have the required Resource.cfg file in Mods folder? What happens and click on the Sim you want to edit. Does Modify in CAS option appear?

1. unzipped
2. Options included. All modes work well, except for this.
3. I have the required Resource.cfg file in Mods folder
4. Modify in CAS option appear when I hold down the Shift-key.
Sorry for my bad English.
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Petr54
1. unzipped
2. Options included. All modes work well, except for this.
3. I have the required Resource.cfg file in Mods folder
4. Modify in CAS option appear when I hold down the Shift-key.
Sorry for my bad English.

So when you pick Modify in CAS option it doesn't let you do any advanced editing to sim? Cause if not then I'm all out of ideas.
Hope you get it sorted out somehow.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MyCoolSims
Strangely enough, this mod doesn't work for me and I'm not sure why. I boot up the game with this mod installed but when I go to edit a household in CAS mode from the neighborhood screen it's clearly not activated and I still have to manually input the code beforehand.

Any ideas why this could be happening?

Mine to...I can only do it one time,then I need to restart the game again to load the cheat.

OriginID: vandmelonen
My creations in the sims4 gallery
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 5:51 PM
Thanks for this. I have a terrible memory and have to keep googling how to do this cheat.
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
Gee, why can't EA think of these things?
Thank you for doing it for them.

EA probably thought a cheat for that was enough

its not
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:32 AM Last edited by LadyBella : 21st Mar 2017 at 6:20 AM.
Mod doesn't work completely.
With this mod I still can't change the character attitudes and the regulator of fatness/fitness isn't there.

EDIT: I also downloaded your TestingCheatsOn/True Mod from the other website and now everything in CAS is unlocked.
I let this post stand here for otherones to read who have the same problem.
THANK YOU !!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 2:28 PM
Thanks so much, that frees up one of my macro keys on my keyboard. Woot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 7:50 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 5:37 PM
Is this updated to the latest patch? I only ask because mine is very glitchy, the game and the mod. Sometimes it works, other times it's just 1 sim rather than the household, sometimes I can only pick their clothes and no data shows on the left at all. Just thinking maybe it's not updated to this latest patch. This is such an awesome mod that I hope it will work again soon. Thank you for taking the time to do this for us!!
Page 2 of 5