Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 2:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Double skeleton in clothes
Hello, I have some issues with clothes from skittles-sims. Game works good without any problems, but as soon as the sim wears something from her, suddenly you can tap on him in places where it would not normally be possible, i.e. outside of his character. I convert things to sims myself, that's why I immediately wondered if it was a problem with the skeleton. But there is nothing essential to see in the milkshape. In general, this phenomenon can be described as if the sim was doing a T-pose, or as if he had two bodies at once. One that can be seen and moves normally and the other that is still doing the T-pose, doesn't move at all and can only be found with the cursor. (I am attaching photos taken with a mobile phone for cursor visibility).

Link to this clothes

I wanted to ask if something similar has ever happened to anyone or if you have any idea what it could be.

Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Lucy
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 2:40 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 13th Aug 2022 at 2:31 PM.
Haven't tried ingame, but there doesn't appear to be any extra skeletons in the mesh files. Perhaps ask Skittlesims to take a look?
Space Pony
#3 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucisab
Hello, I have some issues with clothes from skittles-sims. Game works good without any problems, but as soon as the sim wears something from her, suddenly you can tap on him in places where it would not normally be possible, i.e. outside of his character. I convert things to sims myself, that's why I immediately wondered if it was a problem with the skeleton. But there is nothing essential to see in the milkshape. In general, this phenomenon can be described as if the sim was doing a T-pose, or as if he had two bodies at once. One that can be seen and moves normally and the other that is still doing the T-pose, doesn't move at all and can only be found with the cursor. (I am attaching photos taken with a mobile phone for cursor visibility).

Link to this clothes

I wanted to ask if something similar has ever happened to anyone or if you have any idea what it could be.

Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Lucy

Kalux has made some mesh edits of some of their clothes. Go check it out, and also, message Skittles.