Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:05 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 11th Feb 2014 at 8:04 PM.
Default Big Mama Challenge
Okay this my first challenge so here i go:
Okay, This is basically funny, Big Mama, is looking after a family, you can make the family but the have to contain a man and a woman and they cannot be realated to Big Mama herself. They must have kids or toddlers or teens( the family, i mean)
Now for Big Mama, you can find my Big Mama, here:http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...sset_id=1397675
MESH INCLUDED
And you can get more clothes from ModTheSims2 by looking up ''Momma Lisa''.
You can alter Big Mama if you want and you can choose her personality but for the family you must roll a dice
1-Romance
2-Fortune
3-Knowledge
4-Popularity
5-Family(if you have nightlife then you can choose between Pleasure and Family)
6-Roll again
You can also pick Big Mama's star sign but for the family you must do this:
Flip a coin
heads: 1,4,6
tails: 2,3,5
you roll a die
And the numbers are:
Heads:
1 = Leo
2 = Taurus
3 = Gemini
4 = Virgo
5 = Aries
6 = Cancer
Tails:
1 = Pisces
2 = Scorpio
3 = Sagattarius
4 = Capricorn
5 = Aquarius
6 = Libra
And you roll a die depending on whether you get haeds or tails

Now the aim is to get through as many generations as you can, you can only use Big Mama so you have to control the family with Big Mama only.
Furniture:
8 chairs- or 4 couches and 4 chairs
As many beds as you want
4 toilets
As many sinks as you want
2 showers
3 t.v.'s if rich or if poor 1 t.v.
4 bookcases or if poor 2
As many computers as you want
As much as you want skill building object
As many phones as you want
You can have a burgular alarm but no fire alarm but you can have sprinklers
You can have as much paintings, mirrors etc. as you want.
And any other thing i havent metioned is allowed

Cheats: You can use kaching if you don't have any money but no more apart from move objects and aging

Hack: NOT ALLOWED!

You can have cars
You can use all services

You can ask any questions
Useful Links:
Momma Lisa: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=293396 mesh is linked
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=257160 mesh is linked
I will be uploading more clothes and stuff to thesims2 and modthesims2 so be on the look out i have the same name on both sties and it is most likely that i will be uploading more to thesims2 than modthesims2
Any questions or stuff can be posted on this thread, thanks and goodbye :c)

P.S. You can upload a story or lot if you want about thte challenge to any site but please post the link here cos i'd like to read/play it
EDIT: You can Private Mail me with questions if his thread is ever closed
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:34 PM
Ummm, how can you go through the generations with only controlling one Sim? Surely unless you use something like ACR or Lizzlove's bed the other Sims wouldn't have children.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:14 PM
Sorry that was a mistake you can control One Adult and One child aswell
EDIT: From each generation
EDIT: Or you can control two children and no adults or two adults and no children
#4 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 10:34 PM
I'm forgot to post and say I'm doing this challenge. Momma married this reallyyy ugly sim and I expected her children to be hideous. I am amazed though... the two children are BEAUTIFUL so far! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 9:58 AM
spicycookies: cool! That must be lucky. I once made this realy ugly sim and i made her woohoo with this uglier sim and their kids were so cool(apart from one of the kids's hair). But then their kdis were awful.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:19 AM
I am sorry, but the link leading to thesims2 for big mama, doesn't work, can you please give another link, or maybe upload it on mts2? Please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:25 PM
sopye: I woudl upload Big Mama to Mts2 but my screenshtos are bad and they won't let me. I don't know hopw to use the other photoshooter things, but i'd lvoe if someone told me
Banned
#8 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:18 AM
I think the big momma challenge would go great with the sims 3, since you can make them as fat as you want in your own game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 3:47 PM
xD
I'm gonna use sims3 on my laptop and 2 on my main computer (ok it's my dads xD)
And my laptop doesn't work internet cos we don't know the IP adress for our internet cos the man you was doing our broadband died

But wireless is coming...
In December
I'l ltry one last time with big mama xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 3:47 PM
Oh crap i can't try!
The exchange is down!
D'oh!