Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPD: 2015-12-10] NCI - Risky Quiz! (JEO! '84 Pilot Set)

by d_dgjdhh Posted 22nd Aug 2015 at 6:27 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2019 at 11:41 PM by d_dgjdhh

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:35 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 9:52 PM
Thanks, this is awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 4:40 PM
Brilliant!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 10:43 AM
Very well done! Love the pictures. You've put a tonne of effort into these objects and it shows
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 1:20 AM
Thank you for the compliments everyone. Pretty much after I learned how SLOT files work, along with consolidating image files to one file (and having many other objects reference it), I was able to speed up the creation of the set, and save space.

And thankfully it's all for the base game onward. That way, I can maximize the potential downloads here. Game show enthusiasts are quite a niche. One would rather be on a game show winning money than learning its history.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:00 AM
This is so amazing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 4:46 PM Last edited by fenderchick1010 : 12th Sep 2015 at 5:00 PM.
This is amazing! Great work! Just the fact that you took the time and put in the effort to make something this detailed is amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 4:54 PM
Just Incredible!!! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 4:06 PM
Wow! This Is So Awesome!! I Love It!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 6:19 PM
Default Port to Sims 3?
I think you should port this to the sims 3. I always use testingcheats for my movies, but in sims 2, if i use it for a while, it crashes.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacey4
I think you should port this to the sims 3. I always use testingcheats for my movies, but in sims 2, if i use it for a while, it crashes.
Thanks, but sorry, I don't have The Sims 3. I won't know how to port it to make it functional.

See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2016 at 6:43 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 5:50 PM
I have some problems with it, if i bought contestant lectern then it was invisible from front side, how to fix it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 6:49 AM
I love this so much! I'm a huge Jeopardy fan. <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:02 AM
Sure thing, my pleasure. Glad you like it.