Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#676 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 7:37 AM Last edited by aisquared : 4th Sep 2022 at 9:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong
I may have mentioned this earlier in this topic, but TS2 has a Split-Level Interior Foundation and a Diagonal Split-Level Interior Foundation. It would be extremely versatile to have something like this in TS3 to be able to create different kinds of stairs such as L and U shaped, have lower level rooms, etc without the use of cheats. Because for me personally, using CFE can be tricky to learn but not only that, I'm not fond of the after effects it causes like warped walls and not being able to use walls, floors, etc next to it. Having a TS3 version of a Split-Level Interior Foundation would be nice and if it were also at different heights and recolorable to create more varied looks. Though a shiftable stair landing platform would be nice too.

"Just the landing would be fine. I would love it if there were 3 heights: 1/4 wall height, 1/2 wall height (similar to the one Inge made) and 3/4 wall height. That would allow for a L or T shape stairs. " -Oolonglong (https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/di...o-wants-some/p2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKcJ3H8XDM

A big yes to this. I was really frustrated when I could not replicate the double L stairs when I was remaking the Stylish Setup lot from TS2. Even with CFE it wasn't doable because of the small space for the stairs.

Oh, and let me add something too. I wish there was a mod that lets you adjust the number of servings in a group meal before preparing. Like when your household only consists of two sims then the group meal must be set to only two.

And a mod that lets you use the microwave to reheat leftovers would be awseome too..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Test Subject
#677 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
And a mod that lets you use the microwave to reheat leftovers would be awseome too..

https://modthesims.info/d/548273/up...-microwave.html
Mad Poster
#678 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Oh, and let me add something too. I wish there was a mod that lets you adjust the number of servings in a group meal before preparing. Like when your household only consists of two sims then the group meal must be set to only two.

https://modthesims.info/d/523004/up...compatible.html

Although admittedly that may be a bit more of a mod than you wanted, it does include the number of servings feature. Many of us who have bonded with the entire mod don't really wish to play without it, though.
Instructor
#679 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 8:48 AM
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/de...28?source=share
I'd love an actual mod to replace this Nraas hack.

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Forum Resident
#680 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 9:07 AM
I would like someone to create some kind of setup to play sims 3 in medieval mode without having to do everything yourself. Take away the phones and laptops, make a CAS only medieval, clothes for jobs, jobs... I know it would be a lot of work, but sims 3 has the potential to become a totally new game and the medieval game that we all deserved. It would be a good idea to use neighborhoods like Praveen Reworked as a reference and start working from there.
Mad Poster
#681 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 6:53 PM
What I really want is if one Sim is interacting with a baby/toddler, every adult/teen in the household doesn't also try to interact with the baby/toddler at the same time. I was playing a challenge that resulted in a lot of babies/toddlers in the household at the same time and I was tearing my hair out. Ugh. That is one reason I hate large Sim families.
Test Subject
#682 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 3:49 PM
It could be good, if somebody create a mod, which add and allow the dogs could swim just nearby to the beach into the ocean with a few meters distance in the Isla Paradiso. I hope somebody will create it for the Sims 3 and if yes, please PM me! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#683 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 8:20 PM
Well, my latest peeve are Sims changing clothes and piles of dirty EVERYWHERE! I know it's too much, but I wish there was a mod that they automatically put laundry in the hamper instead of the floor... without having to tell them.
Top Secret Researcher
#684 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Well, my latest peeve are Sims changing clothes and piles of dirty EVERYWHERE! I know it's too much, but I wish there was a mod that they automatically put laundry in the hamper instead of the floor... without having to tell them.

There is Nona Mena's Electromagentic Super Hamper that sucks the laundry into the baskets automatically. It's one of my must-haves.

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/2266/
Forum Resident
#685 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
There is Nona Mena's Electromagentic Super Hamper that sucks the laundry into the baskets automatically. It's one of my must-haves.

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/2266/

THANK YOU! Obviously, I did not know this, or would have posted in WCIF. Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
#686 Old 21st Oct 2022 at 9:03 AM
I wish there was a mod that fixed the queueing in front of professional bars and barista bars. Maybe it's like real life, everysim clustering in front of it wanting to be served at the same time. But in real life mixologists and baristas usually work hard to actually serve their customers so no one gets stuck. My sim just wants his piece of cake!
(I tried different routing mods but this problem has been persistent. Or maybe I just haven't found the right one yet?)
Forum Resident
#688 Old 21st Oct 2022 at 7:53 PM
I haven't checked Retuner but perhaps the time length in how Sims wait may be altered to be longer so their action(s) doesn't drop out of the queue so quickly. There's also other alternatives to using the barista bar such as using "It's Business Time Industrial Oven" from the store to set some if not all the barista snacks. Though it would be best to use NRass Register to assign a resident or create a resident for the oven so there won't be any constant disappearing/reappearing act or this Sim cannot make it or the Sim just stop coming altogether because it has to do with a flaw in the way role Sims are designed to be switched out and used here and there for various other role positions in town. And to help better get the most use out of that oven Ani's "Business As Unusual Bistro" mod will help to further the versatility. https://www.nraas.net/community/Bus...-Unusual-Bistro

Or there's also Arsil's Customizable Cash Registers mod. https://modthesims.info/d/543967/cu...-registers.html
And for professional bars, try having at least 2 for the most popular hot spots. If space is an issue maybe try this The Professional Juice Bar Mod: https://modthesims.info/d/527902/up...ce-bar-mod.html
While I'll was looking for those mod links also I might as well link this for easy access: https://modthesims.info/d/578413/no...ons-tweaks.html

Also I don't have any issue with my Sims sitting down and ordering drinks or food and I'm on the 1.67 patch. I see my Sims or other Sims do this autonomous or if I direct them sometimes they order standing and sometimes they go to sit. But this reminds that role Sims are supposed to have their motives locked but mine aren't so that may be so sort of mod incompatibility or mod side effect that I may not be aware of.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Forum Resident
#690 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
I would like someone to create some kind of setup to play sims 3 in medieval mode without having to do everything yourself. Take away the phones and laptops, make a CAS only medieval, clothes for jobs, jobs... I know it would be a lot of work, but sims 3 has the potential to become a totally new game and the medieval game that we all deserved. It would be a good idea to use neighborhoods like Praveen Reworked as a reference and start working from there.

Okay I do not play Medieval but I like some stuffs from the past that are still completely current especially it would suit perfectly Dragon Valley too (because Custom worlds are awesome but they are only in English so not quite suitable for non native English Speakers)

You give me an idea of mod.I mean for the cell phone it'll be so great if we do not have them by default (as the home phones are still functional) but as in ts2 let us the choose to buy them separately. With some new flavours I know Sandy (ATS3) makes an iphone shop. In addition, it might suits well the Arsil phone mod.
And bring back the ringing on home phone that is completely vanished and of course to add a way to shut it up.
Same for tablets (ipad ... I don't know the English name sorry)

I have an other mod but truly I don't know if it'll possible to create. I know I played too much ts2 recently I admit.
Past-time. Just because this is awesome to bring them back.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Instructor
#691 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
No I meant like sitting on the "attached" counter with stools. They will only sit a the stools at the bar itself. I remember vividly a while back, they would sit on any of the attached counters and you would get like 10 sims sitting at the bar drinking and talking. Then they had this one update and now they don't do it. You can still manually do it, but autonomously they only go to the bar itself.

Sims only order drinks autonomously directly in front of the professional. What's more irritating that if the stool is already occupied by a Sim before your Sim takes it first, they only stare at the stool for a few seconds before the action gets canceled despite another stool beside them is still empty.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Test Subject
#693 Old 23rd Oct 2022 at 3:29 AM
A proper alcohol mod..Ok no one really needs d r u g s like on Sims 4, but a few alcoholic drinks would be great and for them to stumble around as it drunk! that'd be fun.
Field Researcher
#694 Old 23rd Oct 2022 at 3:40 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I wonder if a modder could create a mod for school uniforms. It just makes me wonder because I thought about the martial arts skill, and how every level has a different color outfit, and these outfits usually occur when there is a martial arts action. So, my thoughts are if someone could make a mod where an outfit is linked to an action (action is going to school) that student could switch to that outfit for school and not switch to another outfit. IDK, I'm not a modder, so I was just thinking this could be an idea if it's possible.
Field Researcher
#695 Old 23rd Oct 2022 at 3:42 AM
Also, if a mod where townies can autonomously make a band, it would be nice for once to attend a show at the big performance stadiums, instead of a show at the restaurant or karaoke bar.
Top Secret Researcher
#696 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I wonder if a modder could create a mod for school uniforms. It just makes me wonder because I thought about the martial arts skill, and how every level has a different color outfit, and these outfits usually occur when there is a martial arts action. So, my thoughts are if someone could make a mod where an outfit is linked to an action (action is going to school) that student could switch to that outfit for school and not switch to another outfit. IDK, I'm not a modder, so I was just thinking this could be an idea if it's possible.

No requests allowed around here. It did make me wonder however, NRAAS Careers treats their extra schools like careers, doesn't it? So, theroretically, it might be possible to assign a "career" outfit to those?
Top Secret Researcher
#697 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
Also, if a mod where townies can autonomously make a band, it would be nice for once to attend a show at the big performance stadiums, instead of a show at the restaurant or karaoke bar.

Since the bands from Late Night and the performances from Showtime are very different, I doubt that's possible. But then, we've been having so many great new mods lately, you never know.
Instructor
#698 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 12:25 PM
I placed University Life mini fridge at community lot but it looked like it didn't do anything. There was no option of have quick meal on it, any mod to fix that?

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Mad Poster
#699 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
No requests allowed around here. It did make me wonder however, NRAAS Careers treats their extra schools like careers, doesn't it? So, theroretically, it might be possible to assign a "career" outfit to those?

In the NRaas Careers/SP ecosystem, those that are designated as Private Schools can be set to require students to wear a Formal outfit. That can be a uniform. Unfortunately the player would have to manage cases where the child or teen needs to be dressed formal but not in a uniform with additional Formal outfits, so by itself that's only a partial solution. And then there's annoying wiseguy players like me who like to assign ripped to shreds stained tee shirts, swim trunks with one leg longer than the other, and barefoot or bunny slippers (snorkel mask optional) as Formal-1 just to make the uniform requirement look especially silly.

But that last part aside, even as a partial solution it's not too bad provided that your child or teen doesn't regularly dress in Formal wear anyway. Most of mine don't and even the tea parties they feel the need to throw for their favorite teddy bears are pretty informal most of the time.
Field Researcher
#700 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 1:50 AM
I would like to see a mod that will let your Sim have different Occults at the same time.

Prince Avalanche
Page 28 of 35