Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 1:45 AM Last edited by daisylee : 19th Feb 2022 at 7:14 AM.
Default Have to repair whole game after patch?
I am updating the laptop at this location. I know Snowy Escape and Cottage Living needed to be added. And current patches. The internet is slow here. It has taken ages to download and install things. It now is starting to go through and is "repairing". Is it going to have to do every $%#$&$ thing I own? It will take days if so.

1,2,3 were so much easier than all this IMO Origin BS.

edit: 5.5 hours later: it seems to be going through absolutely everything! This will take forever!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 7:57 PM
Reads title: OK, so the patch broke something and needs to be repaired.

Reads post: OK, so it is a rant about having a slow internet connection (and/or computer).

Me: Confused...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 1:45 AM
Internet is slower than at other location, but are others having this? The patch broke something and the game now has to repair every single thing we have installed? I have never had this before. Is this just some new fun we get to have with 4? Not.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 8:11 PM
This might be why the repair took longer than usual.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eehna
This might be why the repair took longer than usual.

Thank you for the info. My game is now totally uninstalled on this laptop. I will re-install later probably. I do have on PC at other location with faster internet. Hope do not have to do the same thing there when patch. Will take laptop to other place to do as not trying here again for sure.