Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Middle-european

by Hony Posted 25th Dec 2005 at 1:35 PM - Updated 27th Dec 2005 at 8:37 PM by Hony

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:14 PM
Ok, I have a stupid question. Will this house work on my game if I don't get all those extra links: stairs , etc.
House looks great by the way.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:04 PM
how kewl! lol :D

"All You Need Is Love" - John Lennon on June 25, 1967
Instructor
#28 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:17 PM
Do you think it would be odd if I moved all my sims into the same house?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by setzer
Ok, I have a stupid question. Will this house work on my game if I don't get all those extra links: stairs , etc.
House looks great by the way.

No need to search for the items. Those links are there only to give credit to creators. ALL THE CUSTOM CONTENT ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE FILE. :salute:
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:04 AM
Great Work! I love this house! I just have a quick question and that is how do you make a basement I love building house, but I don't know how to build one, but wonderful job THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:12 AM
Well thats a "quite simple/a bit hard to explain" procedure involving working with foundation tool and leveling the terain. Im sure there are some basic tutorials concerning this around here. Try reading Mike's one for example, I think it's the best: http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/b...ents/index.html
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:26 AM
Thank you very much, that helps a lot and once again GREAT house!! THANKS!
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:13 AM
Ano ,ano zlate ceske rucicky......
#34 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 4:12 AM
I can't seem to open the .zip, it says it is corrupted... I really love this house, do you have it uploaded somewhere else so I can have it? Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arabelle
I can't seem to open the .zip, it says it is corrupted... I really love this house, do you have it uploaded somewhere else so I can have it? Thank you!

The best thing to try is to re-download it. Then perhaps updating your WinZIP or whatever program you're using to unpack files. The zip file itself should be OK, since no one other reported this problem so far.
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:54 AM
HI, am I from Brazil and did want to know because not of the for lowering the things of here?
Of the always a mistake
Do ALL speak that the server has an EXTERNAL mistake?
Do Help me????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JuJu_£oka
HI, am I from Brazil and did want to know because not of the for lowering the things of here?
Of the always a mistake
Do ALL speak that the server has an EXTERNAL mistake?
Do Help me????

Oh, hi, I'm from Czech Republic! I'm trying to use some empathy here, because english is not my native speech either, but still I absolutely don't get what you were trying to say! :monkey:
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:04 PM
It looks nice... good design and color scheme.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM
Do I have to go and collect the downloads listed in the original post or are they included? Beautiful job by the way
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samanthamas
Do I have to go and collect the downloads listed in the original post or are they included? Beautiful job by the way

No need to search for the items. Those links are there only to give credit to creators. ALL THE CUSTOM CONTENT ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE FILE.
Test Subject
#41 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:56 PM
Dang!!!!! This house is wicked awesome! I am not one for downloading houses b/c of all the extra crap that the creators include, but i've got to download this! keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:23 AM
Great Job!!! I love all your houses. I hope you'll do more houses in similar style
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:51 AM
oh this looks great :D
think it looks somehow like swiss houses (well, ignoring some trees ;P)
anyway keep up your great work!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:36 PM
Gr...

...Nightlife ._.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 5:06 PM
Wow...that is just---- amazing!!

some adventures get better with age..
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:43 PM
Awww... Ive only got the original can it work??? Well it would be better if it worked with all packs
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 7:50 PM
This is one of the few houses I've actually downloaded. It's really nice.

I amy have flabby thighs but luckily, my stomach covers them.
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 8:47 PM
This is so lovely... thank you for sharing it
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:12 PM
very nice contemporary house thanks
#50 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:30 AM
now my sims have a house to enjoy thanks for sharing.
Page 2 of 3