Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[FIRST CUSTOM PET ANIMATION] Canine Self-Defence Pratice Pad

by Kodiak Posted 27th Mar 2008 at 12:58 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:42 PM by Kodiak

141 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
#126 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 8:21 PM
I...I think I love you.

you are so awesome. My mom couldn't stop laughing for about two hours. XD

Thank you. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#127 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 3:32 AM
This is soooo cool! Do ya think you could make one for cats?! That would be the best thing ever!!!! Thanx so much for this!!!!!

Test Subject
#129 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 2:42 PM
Someone should really make this for sim-people? Or have they?...
Test Subject
#130 Old 11th May 2011 at 11:28 AM
this is awsome how the hey did u do this

of the
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 2:47 PM
Best Mod Ever
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:17 PM
OMG soooo AWESOME *__* The video is cool too xD
Dancing dogs ... wow ^^
That have to be a lot of work :O
Awesome pls do more pet boxes if u can (
(I saw the video over 10 Times and i cant get enough ... *-* )
Pls do more stuff like this maybe love boxes for dogs and cats or more funny dance things xD
Test Subject
#133 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 7:16 PM
Oh, lord... This looks hilarious.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#134 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:48 PM
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 9:40 PM
The video was cute and funny nice i wish i had sims 2 pets but i onky have the sims 2 the sims 2 freetime the sims 2 night life and the sims 3 sims 3 GEN sims 3 WA and bout to get pets next moth yay
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#136 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 8:41 AM
Supere cute!
Test Subject
#137 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 2:46 AM
How do I set this all up I Suck wit this :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 7:41 AM
this is a awesome creation, great job.....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#139 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 6:15 PM
im using this in a movie series in a few years (im in the mid of 3 different movies lol)
Test Subject
#140 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 11:08 AM
I have to tell you, this looks freakin awesome! And I'm getting very desperate to have this work in my game as I'm hoping it'll help me out with a scene I want to film I finally tried to do a bit of troubleshooting with this.

I have tried both the normal version and the Apr 2008 updated version separately, both have the exact same problems. I have tried with and without testingcheatsenabled. With the cheat, the cancel/reset/delete pop up comes up, saying invalid constant, and it writes out a log. Reset and cancel do nothing, so I'm left to delete it. Without the cheat, I place the pad in the game and it freezes/pauses the clock and the Sims, again leaving no option but to delete the pad.

I renamed my Downloads folder and placed the pad alone in a new one. I also tried moving the Downloads folder (never done that before, how it makes the game load faster :D). But nup, no luck. So it doesn't seem to be conflicting with anything there either.

Have you any more ideas as to what I might try?

I have pasted a copy of the Error Log below, in case anyone else thinks they can have a crack at it, as I know I'm not the only one having troubles getting this to work

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#141 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 10:45 PM
Best animation ever. Thanks much, I don't know if you'll ever see this because it seems you haven't been on in awhile, but this ought to make the sim blog I intend on doing a bit more interesting if a robber ever wanders by! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 11:37 AM
Well done! Thanks a lot :)
Page 6 of 6