Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer Style: Boho Skirt (+ Untucked!)

by Sentate Posted 21st Aug 2008 at 11:30 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 9:56 AM by Sentate

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 10:28 PM Last edited by 6akalaka1 : 25th Aug 2008 at 12:18 AM. Reason: The creator doesnt deserve the nice words i had here..
Nevermind
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#27 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 10:47 PM
How very cute. Looks rather like a skirt I'm wearing right now - with a long untucked shirt over it. So nyaah!!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 11:20 PM
ahh! So many people untuck there skirts! :O
SO glad ya'll like them!
The tops (strappy ones) are in the Mod Queue!
Oo. and 6akalaka1 - Yehhh the bun thingy's mine. But it doesn't really fit in with my other uploads here so It'll probably rot in my game or morph into something else.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:36 AM
Great idea! Thank you for sharing.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 8:21 PM
Please don't let anything you create rot in your game. We NEED all your beautiful creations!! I can't wait for the white 3/4 length sleeve top too!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 3:50 AM
what about the white shirt that the sim in the blue is wearing? where did you get it?

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 8:27 PM
^
The shirts mine. I probably won't upload that as the textures a bit boring and theres MUCH better stuff out there thats a similar style but alot lot nicer.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:20 AM Last edited by 6akalaka1 : 27th Aug 2008 at 7:14 PM.
Its really not a nice thing to do to use stuff in your previews that you dont want to share with everyone.Its actually kinda bitchy and mean...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:44 AM Last edited by Sentate : 25th Aug 2008 at 2:54 AM.
¬_¬
Next time I'll just use bald naked sims with no faces. lmao.

UPDATE: ooh looks like I'll be uploading it one day, by popular popular demand. So there you go. Politeness works from time to time.

To everyone else - Thank your for your lovely lovely comments!
Scholar
#35 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:12 PM
Wow, I can't believe I'm seeing such a great collection of skirts. I have loads and loads of beautiful sims tops but have found mostly only pants available as separates. Not as many skirts...and almost no shorts except ones that use special body meshes. Thank you Sentate! Woooo!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:16 AM
Wonderful work. Just a little question, where did you get the models hair in the second pic, the one with the multi colored skirt and black top?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sentate
¬_¬
Next time I'll just use bald naked sims with no faces. lmao.

UPDATE: ooh looks like I'll be uploading it one day, by popular popular demand. So there you go. Politeness works from time to time.

To everyone else - Thank your for your lovely lovely comments!

First there is plenty of maxis (and custom)stuff that could be used if you dont want to tease people with things you want to keep for yourself.Which is not polite,btw :P

And second-i did ask polite-in my first comment(which is now edited),the same one i asked politely about the updo.And you said "no" for the hair and just ignored my polite question about the shirt.And then othor people asked politely about the shirt and you told them "no,i want keep it to myself" too...
So,,yeah,you are right,politeness only works from time to time and this time it wasnt the case.

Oh,and saying that i think what you are doing is not nice is not impolite
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Sentate : 28th Aug 2008 at 1:02 AM. Reason: I eat typos.
OMG are you serious?
1.I never said 'no i want to keep it to myself', I mearly stated how I was not happy with uploading it. Each and every time I've been asked I have responed in a good manner.
2. Your first post was awnsered by me politely. WTF you didnt even ask about the shirt! That was somebody else but because you obviously have nothing better to do you decided to get involved.
3. Yes, there are pleanty of fabulous hairstyles and tops out there I could have used... but I only ever really use my own content so why download it? The only other stuff I used Is the odd bit Like HPs untucked top. If I feel like giving to the community I can use whatever hair/clothes I like aslong as it complies with the MTS2 guidelines. Which mine all do.
4. To be honest, I'm not that much of a fan of the 3/4 top every wanted so much so I didn't think anyone else would want it! Ive used it before and no one noticed so I didnt think using it again would attract anyone else (I was wrong and I love ya'll for that!!!).
5. Seeing how only like... one or two people requested it I didnt see the point... But the one or two developed into a few more and then a WCIF thread so I thought I might as well.
6. Telling people that they're 'kinda bitchy and mean' and 'not nice' when you know nothing about me isn't polite. Its plainly annoying and not the sort of pointless comment you want clogging up your thread.
7. Why are you telling me what to use in my pictures? Are you the queen of all pictures? When was the last time you uploaded anything to take pictures of ....oh ...you haven't. So don't preach.
8. Wow. that was a waste of my time. The top that seemed to have got your knickers in such a twist are up now, and ready to download. So now you have nothing else to whine about. Please don't spout your random lies here again.
9. To everyone else... SORRY! I haven't had a good 'discussion' since I left school. So this was too fun to pass up. I love -YOU- guys!
Instructor
#39 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 10:25 AM
These skirts are so great!So beautiful!
Even I got fed up with all the silky,glittery clothes and heels!
Keep going!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:30 PM
Is there any way to tell which colors are which on these? They've got letters on them.. but I still don't know what's what. I don't want to put them all in my game.. I already have so much stuff.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:43 PM
^
... oh no! I can't remember
I always ABCD them because its so simple. You could delete them in bodyshop? couldn't you?
I think it's
A-Beige
B-Blue
C-White
D-Green
E-Pink
F-Yellow
...maybe. Sorrrrrry!
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:34 AM
You're alright! I was just curious - I can always go through Clean Installer and pick them out. Bodyshop doesn't really get rid of the file; just keeps it from showing up in game. Stupid meshes take up so much room, you know? I really wanted these, though!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:20 AM
Oh,,i guess that my impression of you being bithcy and mean was right...

2.WTF yess,i did ask about it and the fact that there is nothing in your first respond to me about it means that you ignored it!!!

6.I understand that you only want to see comments that are kissing your butt in your thread,but dear-its the real world-not everyone will like you and the stuff you do!And sometimes they might even let you know that they dont like you-get used to it!If you only want praise-go to your parents!

7.I am not telling you what to use in your pictures!!I just said that teasing people with stuff you dont intend to share is messed up!!!And no matter what you say i would still think that!!!!I dont have to have billions or even 1 upload to be able to state an opinion!Or is it that you are better than me cause you make and upload sims stuff?OMG,a diva sims2 creator that is better than everyone,because she can create!!!WE've never seen this behaiviour in this community!LOL
8.It wasnt a lie-you did ignored me asking about the top and told me that you want to keep the bun to yourself...And then more people asked for the shirt and you said "No"!!!!That is not a lie-that is exactly what happened!!!And i do think that that is mean and everything else i called it before-its not a lie,i really think that!!!So dont say that im lying!You are the only one lying by saying that i never asked about the stupid shirt!!The fact that you ignored my question doesnt mean that i didnt ask!!!
And dont tell me where to comment!!!I am not cussing you out or anything like that-im just saying what i think!Again-i understand that you creators want only praise and butt-kissing because you are better than the rest of us-but i can state my simple opinion!!!
9.She only loves you as long as you dont say something negative about her :D
"I love you guys" means-"I love all the butt-kissing,guys" "D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:54 AM
Urh.
1.Stop babling on about whatever the heck you think you said. The poxy tops are up now! And if you did mention the shirt, which I'm pretty sure you didn't, I'm sorry I must have missed it. But if I took the time to awnser about the bun why would I forget to mention the tops too?
2.Obviously yeah, I love the people who say they like my stuff! 'BUT KISSING' Isn't really the right word. Its mearly complimenting and I appreciate that. You seem to be the only one with a problem.
4. Why are you making me out to be so selfish?! I never said 'I want to keep it to my self', I just said that I made it and It doesn't fit in with anything else I've uploaded, It's more mature and not only that but theres an issue with the mesh at the back so why would I upload it? I only used it in the pictures because she had it on already.
5. No. I'm not a diva. I don't know who you are or why your even bothering me with this. I value all feedback from everyone with or without uploads. But wtf the content I use is my choice! And seeing how you've never had anything to take pictures of and never had to think 'hmmm what models to use' etc. makes it a bit like... wtf coming from you. You obviously enjoy nit picking people. I won't use the bun anymore if you're that pissed about it. I've made new hairs anway.
6. You're the only person who's sad enough to check this thread for a stupid argument in which you have no ground because the tops up now, so why are you still here? If you don't like 'me' for whatever paranoia induced reason or my uploads just go away and bother someone else.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:08 PM
yay separates! I have so many patterened tank tops and t-shirts. I've been looking forever for some pretty, solid colored skirts to go with them.
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 9:37 PM
At first I have to admit that yr clothes didn't seem to fit my tastes. I love wild and crazy outfits. But I think yu've converted me! These simple and well made designs shine in my game, so I'm loving the whole summer set. i can't wait for the winter edition too!

*much thanks*
Thena
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 2:45 PM
Ive got a random isue with there skirts. No1 I didnt get all the colours. I only got 3 different 1s. No2 Ive got 2 versions of the same skirt. So ive got the normal green skirt but then I have another green skirt that show all of the sims bum then just the bottom of the skirt.

So in all I have 6 skirts. 2 multi colourd skirt, 2 green and 2 white. But three of them are like half skirts showing the sims bums...help?

Life is a curious game..
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 2:17 PM
I love bottom only skirts! Pity that there are so few that look good But these definitely do! Thanks<3

"With the cold Northern Wind we travel
We're on a journey of a lifetime
And we'll fight many battles on our way"
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 2:46 AM
These are absolutly lovely! Thanks so much!

If Helen Keller had psychic abilities, would you call it a fourth sense?
"And if it's a drinking problem I'll be laughing at the bottom, 'cause I already finished mine." - Pepper
Field Researcher
#50 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 5:00 AM
it's so hard to find pretty skirts with this lengths. much appreciated. thanks ^_^
Page 2 of 3