Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"I'm Smarter Than You" for TF/TM *UPDATED* Defaults Added!

by alovingdiva Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:27 AM by alovingdiva

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 1:43 PM
Another request for these to be converted for children (and defaulted for them too)! These uniforms are fantastic and I'd love for my sim!kids and sim!teens to match when they go to school. :3~
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 5:29 AM
Wow, they are hot nerds! lol Really cool outfit.

Quote:
A man's ought to believe in what he does. I believe... I'll have another beer.
Test Subject
#78 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:14 AM
oh and thanks!

Quote:
A man's ought to believe in what he does. I believe... I'll have another beer.
Test Subject
#79 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 7:04 PM
Ohh! These are amazing, the best I've seen, and I can't wait for the replacements!
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 5:10 PM
I love these outfits as replacements! My teens are well-dressed even in their snooty private school uniforms now! Would it be too much to ask for you to make child conversion replacement outfits?
Test Subject
#81 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:02 PM
These are awesome,
I just can't pick which colours to use. xD
But thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#82 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:43 PM
I just have to say: I LUV THIS CC. They are great. Thanks.
Space Pony
#83 Old 5th May 2009 at 12:01 AM Last edited by Tymaporer : 5th May 2009 at 10:09 PM.
Awesome! So much better than the bland Maxis ones. Could you make them for kids too though? Pleeease?

EDIT: Oops, guess I'm not the first person to ask XD I always forget about the multiple-page system for comments...so I never end up checking the others. Sorry! ^^;
Field Researcher
#84 Old 14th May 2009 at 11:25 AM
I love these. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:51 PM
I love the new uniforms!! The blue ones look like the outfits i wore to my middle school.
Test Subject
#86 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:26 AM Last edited by JB5391 : 10th Jul 2009 at 12:58 AM.
YA/Children would be great!

Love them! Blue is my favourite, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#87 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:34 PM
c00l! I can make my sims look like they're from MacKenzie Falls! (I don't know if u know what that is, but it doesn't matter.)
Banned
#88 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:45 AM
Plz make for children- these are the only NICE ones (i mean super cute) that actually mentions defaults, I know like you posted these waayyy back but if you have child ones with defaults please show me if you dont plz make them im dying from these DISGUSTING maxis ones! Im getting Sims 3 tomorrow but oh well DONT MAKE THE CHILDREN SUFFER!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ.
I ♥ Your creation x
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
Fisrt I wanna start off saying these are extremely nice, i luv them

So I downloaded the TM and TF ones and then the black defaults but for some reason when they wear the outfit in the game their naked but like I can see the outline of the skirt and stuff just no color bare skin.........I'm really sorry to bother you but could you help ne!! PLZ!
Test Subject
#90 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:27 PM
it says that no cookies found
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:01 AM
These are lovely, thanks for sharing!
I see these have been requested for children already. Dunno if you're going to make them, but I was also hoping for a conversion - for adults though ^^"
Test Subject
#92 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 3:01 AM
please could you make the default boys private uniforms into a zip file because it is easier for me to download also you could create custom coloured uniforms for the simlogical schools because the navy is more for sim city academy than a prep,boarding school. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#93 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 3:04 AM
also you colud do the same for little girls and teens may sudjest some colours like brown and yellow,grey and blue,maroon and grey and gentian blue as well
Test Subject
#94 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 4:35 PM
Okay, if this has already been asked, I apologize, but I don't recall seeing it in this way.
So, do we have to keep ALL of the original files, including the "Emblem" ones, because they seem to be just taking up space as custom clothing. Which files do I absolutely need so nothing looks weird?
I mean, I saw the default replacements in the everyday category, so what is the purpose of the custom star content?
I am not sure if these questions even make sense, so let me know if more clarification is necessary.
Instructor
#95 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:46 AM
WOW. I wish my school uniform looked like this. I'm going to totally wear my uniform like this from now on :P...
Test Subject
#96 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:57 PM
Hi! Very cute! But in the game, there's a problem :/
Look to the picture of my avatar. That's the problem. How can I fix it?
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:25 PM
These look great, but in my game, the outfits show up as skin colored. I downloaded the black default replacement set.
Test Subject
#98 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Owfin
These look great, but in my game, the outfits show up as skin colored. I downloaded the black default replacement set.

I've had the same problem with the black set. My sister downloaded the blue set for her game (on a different computer) and she hasn't had any problems with it.
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 9:15 AM
I went with the black default replacement set too, and the outfits turned up as flesh colored with the uniform shape. So I installed the blue replacement set instead, and it works fine.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:49 PM
love these. perfect for my story =D
shame there isn't a set for children as well...
not the first to ask, either >.<

I want to go back to believing in Everything and knowing Nothing at all...
My DeviantArt... =]

Parasites in Paradise - The perfect world. Yeah, not so much.
Page 4 of 6