Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lunar - The lost Elf

by harryishere Posted 23rd Jan 2010 at 8:43 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2012 at 6:41 PM by harryishere

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harryishere
1. Download the file
2. Extract it using WinRAR 3. Move the file into

My documents/ Electronic arts/ The Sims 3/ Saved Sims

hope this works (for some reason this sim hasn't been working for a lot of people)

It probably hasn't been working for people because they're putting it into the mods folder in Program Files expecting it to be a package file.
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 7:21 AM
so you can't upload her if you can't go on the exchange? I don't have internet on my laptop, so no exchange for me...I'd really like to try her out though.
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rygel-n
so you can't upload her if you can't go on the exchange? I don't have internet on my laptop, so no exchange for me...I'd really like to try her out though.

sorry, I'm new to this whole idea.
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rygel-n

Sorry if I wasn't clear

The sim on the exchange is not needed to download the sim here, its just a few people have had problems downloading this sim so I uploaded the one on the exchange for them.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:44 PM
I know you put the human version on the exchange.
So, could you list the CC for the normal version? I'd just like to have both.
Please and Thank you!
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 9:09 PM
sorry to have to post for anything but a thanks but....

I have D/L'd this AND Edeanne both, but unfortunately neither of them show up in my sim bin. I was unable to find Lunar on the exchange but that is where i D/L'd Edeanne from. What am i missing??? I made absolutely sure i had all the needed files. (Just wasn't positive about asian skintone) I really really want this sim. She is so beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 7:09 PM
Beautiful work

makes me so sad cause i dont have sims 3 and until i saw your sim i didnt want sims 3.... but now... I may just have to go get it. Darn you and your evil conversions of me
^_^

I'm Lookin to learn all i can about recoloring objects ESPECIALLY the base research book Any information would be HIGHLY appreciated!
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th May 2010 at 3:41 AM Last edited by ssbstreak2007 : 10th May 2010 at 8:51 PM.
This is the best thing I've ever seen made for this game. I LOVE HER Sadly though, the lips and freckles don't work, but everything else does. Can anyone help? I install the lips but they just don't seem to fully install or something. I know I'm doing it right because I've installed so many other things and they work great. As for the freckles, they just don't show up anywhere.
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th May 2010 at 7:01 AM
Hi, I'm having issues downloading stuff(in general not just yours) to sims 3. I'm not used to it, I'm fully aware how to DL custom content in sims 2 but for some reason sims 3 is giving me so much trouble. When i DL your sim, nothing shows up. I tried DLing it on Exchange & it says error failed..
(when i tried Dling some other stuff from other ppl, when i go to my game & create sims i go into selecting my custom content & the pictures of the sims are there, but when i click it everythings changed to basic stuff. Getting really frustrated, i keep reading the instructions but i guess i can't figure it out, anyone got any suggestions? Hope all that made sense lol. Please help.
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 8:47 PM
the hair custom for her isn't working :C
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 4:07 AM
Umm i downloaded the rar file for the lips separately.. when i unzipped it, it showed up as a sims 3 custom content file and not showing up under make up.. what do i do? ps.. thanks for this! she's beautiful!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 6:39 PM
Very beautiful.

Just wanted to tell you though, that you can find ears here on MTS, that you can change as much as you want. It's by CMAR, and it's also be passed down, and the skin color of the sim affects it, too, which is also a plus. I only say this because I see you have the ears at another site (which is also in japanese (which is a nightmare for me)).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 11:55 AM Last edited by gracia_victory : 23rd Nov 2010 at 6:42 AM.
I really love this sim! She is so cute and beautiful! Love it~

But, I got a problem, once I have download it and play with it, but then 'cause of virus, my game crashed and I have to re-install it. Then, after I re-install sims 3 and download this sim again, it won't show at my game as a pre-made sim!
Can anyone help??

Or please the creator upload a 'sim 3 pack' file type :lovestruc

P.S.: I don't have the original sims 3, so it's impossible to download it at exchange..
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 6:26 PM
Hello. I created my profile to ask you this one question. I downloaded Lunar, who is epic, by the way, and was super happy that she downloaded because there isn't much magic stuff for the sims 3. But when I click on her, it gives me this brunette human chick with red lipstick. So I ask you, do I have to download the stuff like the ears, or does it come with Lunar?
Peace,
Orangenelly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 2:40 PM
hi i downloaded the ears for that cute elf, but anything is wrong with the mesh. xD now it looks like ears from chobits or anything. did i forgot anything? :S
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:44 PM
Wow. Just, wow. This is absolutely amazing. I wish I could get all the CC for her. The links for Subaxi are down whenever I try to download them. Is there another place to get them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 3:31 AM
A update on those Subaxi links would be great, other then that great Sim.
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 10:17 AM
I have everything but the mods by subaxi listed in the overview of the download for Lunar, and, since the download link(s) for those mods are down, does anyone who have the mods from before the link came down have a working link or zip file for anyone having the same promblem with the download links to use/download?
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 10:48 AM Last edited by midnightflash44 : 11th Jul 2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Adding a tip
Never mind about the link/rar file, all needed mods for lunar are here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5x2ts9dlz8dssqa

However, the rabbitlipgloss_creatrice_subaxi.rar inside contains a .sims3pack and needs to be installed from the sims 3 game launcher. The rest of the rars contain the needed mods.
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 4:21 AM
hey guys! i was wondering if someone could help me out here...
the links for downloading hair, lips, eyeliner and eyebrows aren't working :/
the most important (or at least for me) is hair... maybe sombedy could upload it, please? :P
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lken1995
hey guys! i was wondering if someone could help me out here...
the links for downloading hair, lips, eyeliner and eyebrows aren't working :/
the most important (or at least for me) is hair... maybe sombedy could upload it, please? :P

I could care less about the hair - but the lips, eyeliner and eyebrows I would love to have. So ditto to this post, do upload those <33!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 8:53 AM
Same here i think the upload is a bit dated :*( sadly enough, cause i love the way she looks. Is it possible to indeed create her into a pack, so we don't have to download everything seperately???
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 1:14 PM
She isnt showing up for me I put her in Saved Sims but its not working
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 4:52 AM
Omg She Is So Pretty Im Gunna Die!!!!!!!!!!! Xd
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 20th May 2012 at 11:17 AM
Thanks, she's so beatifull :D
Page 2 of 3