Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Deprecated! See description for info)Height Slider and Shorter Teens Mod v1.97

by simmythesim Posted 8th Jul 2015 at 4:45 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM by simmythesim

491 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 289 Feedback Posts, 201 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 20
Inventor
#26 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:10 AM
Maybe you could use the back of the neck slider. That seems like a less used slider.

Check out my Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:29 AM
This Is Amazing Sdfghjhgfds Thank You! <333333333333333333
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:47 AM
Thanks a lot, simmythesim!

Going to test it now!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:01 AM Last edited by Rudy90 : 8th Jul 2015 at 9:21 AM.
Okay, been testing it for a bit and I had some issues.

Clothing unfortunately seems not to form to the shorter body unfortunately, so it looks weird (in the belly/hips area).
I installed the mod, went to my household who has a teen in it, and he was still the same size as before.

The clothing issue can be fixed if custom content makers can make shorter clothing fitting the standard shorter teen body though.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:11 AM
I really MISS THIS! Thank you SO MUCH simmythesims!
~Ansett4Sims
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:13 AM
Nice one! I saw the thread in the modding discussion section and hoped this would be completed - I know that in the past, other modders had asked EA about making a height slider but been told it would 'not be easy' to do. Yet you've done it. Even if it has issues, it's a big step in the right direction.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:38 AM
Nice work
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:40 AM
The Mod is not working right for me. In my Game all the male Sims, include the Teens, are taller? The female Sims, including female Teens, doesn´t effect by this mod.
(Sorry for my bad english, is not my mothertongue) Any suggestion? Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:43 AM
It looks really good! :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigercat58
The Mod is not working right for me. In my Game all the male Sims, include the Teens, are taller? The female Sims, including female Teens, doesn´t effect by this mod.

I've put up a new version. Try that.
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:47 AM

I have the same issue , woman aged down to teen in cas will shorten but guys dont , plus teens already in game havent changed . hope the feedback will help . thanks for an amazing mod tho !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:56 AM
Thank you based god
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:01 AM
thx
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwisims_4
I have the same issue , woman aged down to teen in cas will shorten but guys dont , plus teens already in game havent changed . hope the feedback will help . thanks for an amazing mod tho !

This is a bug, to fix the teens not being short in CAS, simply create another sim. The teens in the game not being short is a bug and I'm looking into it, as I swear, it worked for me a few hours ago!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:11 AM
Thank you so very much! Shorter Teens!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#41 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:12 AM
Thanks for your work.
Will try it later on.
Inventor
#42 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:19 AM Last edited by VentusMatt : 8th Jul 2015 at 10:31 AM.
I also found that if they don't shorten when aged down or aged up randomize the body. Also like said above there is a problem with the hips for teen more so for males then females. Also if you find a way to so that the entire skeletal structure changes and not just the torso that would be great. This mod has great potential and I'm sure once it is refined it will be 10x more amazing then it is now

EDIT:Testing new version. Male teens max&minimum is shorter then female teens max&minimun.

Check out my Simblr
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:19 AM

This is an issue, to fix it simply create another sim and it will work fine.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#44 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
I also found that if they don't shorten when aged down or aged up randomize the body. Also like said above there is a problem with the hips for teen more so for males then females. Also if you find a way to so that the entire skeletal structure changes and not just the torso that would be great. This mod has great potential and I'm sure once it is refined it will be 10x more amazing then it is now

I'm working on an update that make legs shorter or longer, depending on how tall your sim is.
Inventor
#45 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:34 AM
Also I feel bad for criticing your work, pls don't hate me

Check out my Simblr
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
Also I feel bad for criticing your work, pls don't hate me

Constructive criticism is welcome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:46 AM
Great! emm...why won't you get a job at Maxis? )) shame on all of their most lazy developers in the world))
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#48 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:51 AM
So glad to see that you managed to move it from the thighs to the feet. Makes much more sense.
Now to go test it in my game!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
This is an issue, to fix it simply create another sim and it will work fine.

I try it, but is still not working. In CAS the icons show me always male sims taller, female sims "normal" heights.
And when i´m playing nothing shown. And the feets are looking weird.
I will try this mod again, when it is updated.Thank you for your work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 11:32 AM
I try it, but is still not working. In CAS the icons show me always male sims taller, female sims "normal" heights.
And when i´m playing nothing shown. And the feets are looking weird.
I will try this mod again, when it is updated.Thank you for your work.

Can you show me a picture of the glitch?
Page 2 of 20