Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bus Transit Set

by Criquette Posted 15th Mar 2009 at 1:01 PM

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:42 PM
This is amazing. Wonderful work! We are zo happy, that you share your great work with us!
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:25 PM
PERFECT!! Like always
Field Researcher
#28 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:25 AM Last edited by SAGGG : 17th Mar 2009 at 1:26 AM. Reason: Correction of a sentence
It's official to me: No offense to the other neighborhood item creators, but, well, I think you're the best one I've ever seen. This is fantastic! Thank you very much!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#29 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 7:16 AM
Damn Criq there is no stopping you! More faaaaantasticness - ty so much!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:31 PM
Thanks guys!

Loverat, oh, should i? lol
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:36 PM
Another piece of artwork, beautiful! And....its easy to use this set in my neigbourhood, so perfect!
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 7:55 AM
Good work all around, but I love the bus stations most of all - they blend in perfectly with the playable buildings in the game, are pleasantly grimy-looking, and the 50s-60s zigzag roof is a great touch. I know transit is your thing, but I think a set of neighborhood object buildings would look lovely alongside your decorative roads.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 10:50 AM
Thank you so much for another great set to make our neighborhoods look more lifelike!
I just downloaded almost all your sets, even the one I don't need at the moment. I'm spending a lot of time playing around with these and I'll do just the same for this awsome bus transit set.

So, to put it in a nutshell, thanks for making great quality, original items for our neighborhoods

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Field Researcher
#34 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Criquette
Paigeturnersims, if you want to move these items from the stones menu you need to open each item in SimPE and find a line '...=stone' in Nhood object features (don't have SimPE on this PC - can't tell exactly how it calls, sorry).. So you need to find it and change 'stone' to 'misc' for example. Item will be aviable under 'miscellaneous' submeny after this

Thanks, I think I can probably figure it out. :-) I wish we could have collections in the neighborhood view too though so I could keep track of all the new things! lol

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Mad Poster
#35 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 7:36 AM
you are simply just too freaking amazing! :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:56 PM
We're giving you a big THANKS from the sims in the neighbourhood Arbor Falls and from me (The mayor :D)
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 5:27 PM
Jeez, amazing, amazing detail! I've been waiting for you to make this available for download (been stalking your journal).
Thanks for sharing!!!

Currently playing HP's Uber Megahood - check out http://simstate.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 1:09 AM
This is wonderful! You would think Maxis would've put in buses, but this one is better than the ones Maxis would've made!
Scholar
#39 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 1:49 PM
Awesome!
You never fail to delight me with the goodies you provide for the "hoods"! :lovestruc
I am in awe of your skills and appreciative of your willingness to share them with us.
Now every wish that I've had for my hood is complete.
I love 'em all....thanks so very much!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:30 PM
These are really awsome, Thank You
Forum Resident
#41 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 3:20 AM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:10 PM Last edited by ShuuNeko : 27th May 2009 at 10:14 PM.
Your set is awesome... It looks great in the neighbourhood and even better when seen from lots. Well, the stations and buses do, anyway. Maybe it's just something in my game, but the bus stops don't sit on level with the ground, so when I go into a lot where there is a bus stop nearby it looks like a piece of road is floating. I don't want to not use them... Is there a fix for this? Or... something?

Edit: I noticed after I built something right next to one of the bus depots that they don't sit flush with the ground, either...

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st May 2009 at 7:55 PM
Wow so many lovely new goodies. I last saw your stuff when you were part way through the train set. I just remembered that you were making some tunnels and came back to see how they were coming along and find all these other great new sets.

Your hood deco really adds something to the Sims neighbourhoods and I love the attention to detail you've put into every set.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 5:19 PM
The details are exquisite! Thank you for sharing this wonderful set!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 7:46 AM
I have no idea why this doesn't show up in the list of neighborhood objects or in your profile, but I'm really glad I was able to find it. It makes me wonder what else I'm missing on here. I've downloaded everything by you (it says you've done 15 items) and I'm loving designing and looking at my neighborhoods now. Thanks!

This space for rent.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 12:01 PM
ur awesome
the only problem is i dont have any EP
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 12:55 PM
hey Criquette!
I'ts just so nice you create some nice deco here but it's to bad it isn't for The Sims 3.
That woud be just awesome! I'm building a town ( I've got it from the Exchange ) with high buildings. A real little NY But I haven't any deco for my city such as a usstop or railroad. It would be fantastic if youcould convert your creations to The Sims 3. Don't stop te good work
-QuashqaiX-
Test Subject
#49 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 5:05 PM
I have got 2 questions.

1. Are the buses able to pick up Sims from stops?
2. Can Sims drive the buses?
Test Subject
#50 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by caddy_lincoln
Simply fantastic!

Cool... But I got 2 questions.

1. Can Sims drive the buses?

2. Can Sims get on and ride the bus?
Page 2 of 3