Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 9 June 2009 Tivoli, Plantation timber furnitures

by blake_boy Posted 31st Mar 2009 at 4:59 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 2:45 AM by blake_boy

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 9
Test Subject
#126 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:32 PM
Lovely! Absoloutly gorgeous, Im off to use them now.
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 5th May 2009 at 8:04 PM
Love it... are the paintings/frames included though? x
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 5th May 2009 at 8:44 PM
Im chuffed the sets been re-released, thank you hun for fixing it. I cannot wait to check it out. I have a wcif if you don't mind im drooooooooooling lol. In the third pic with the sideboard were is the chrome table lamp from im gagging hehehehehehehe.

Huggles

Midgey
Test Subject
#129 Old 6th May 2009 at 2:49 AM
Greetings from Adelaide !

You never fail to amaze me :lovestruc I use all of your stuff in game regularly. Beautiful set !

Lily

Ps: I don't have much custom content, but stuff i do have rocks ! :D
Test Subject
#130 Old 6th May 2009 at 3:20 AM
Already given my thanks, but have to ask, is there any chance we could get a dresser to match this lovely set?
Test Subject
#131 Old 6th May 2009 at 8:16 AM
stunning stuff!
Test Subject
#132 Old 6th May 2009 at 6:12 PM
Thanks! Downloading it next!

Test Subject
#133 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:31 PM
Thanks so much for such a beautiful collection!

I have a small request for you, however.

Could you make a couch/chair set to match with this?
I need something to go with the coffee table
Test Subject
#134 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:03 AM
Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity...
Test Subject
#135 Old 7th May 2009 at 1:58 AM
This really looks marvelous! ^_^
Thank you so much for sharing it...
I can't wait to use it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#136 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:45 PM
Claire DC, the paintings are actually recolours of the mirror.
midge719, the table lamps are my creations and I'll release them sometime in the not too near future I sppose.
janetnmb, I was planning to make a dresser, but I need to focus on some things in rl at the moment, so maybe sometime in the future.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 7th May 2009 at 8:38 PM
These are fantastic, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#138 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:33 PM
beautiful c: i'm a fan of your mirror-paintings. could you maybe include a shot showing all the painting recolors, by any chance?
Test Subject
#139 Old 9th May 2009 at 12:52 AM
Default Me too!
Quote: Originally posted by jknewt9coolio
These are AMAZING! But is there any way you could make a file with everything in it?...I would really appreciate it if you put it all on one file

I'd like to second that request. It looks really nice but I always avoid downloading big sets like this one-piece-at-a-time.

If not, I guess I won't be getting this set..but it does look really nice anyway!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#140 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:57 AM
memoriesdecay, I don't think I'll make another sofa since Ive already made 3. But I'll upload some dining chairs soon.
Bedtime Bear, that request has already been fulfilled, the zip is called "Tivoli Plantation whole set" excluding the recolours.
vkk, ill try, I haven't been able to get into my game lately, and I have to admit taking screen captures is not my favourite pastime
Test Subject
#141 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:22 PM
I Love It, I Loooove It, I Loooooooooooooooooooooooove It! Thanks For Sharing!
Test Subject
#142 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:35 AM
Bedtime Bear, that request has already been fulfilled, the zip is called "Tivoli Plantation whole set" excluding the recolours.

Oh..I hadn't seen it..sorry!

But I've seen it now and just downloaded it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#143 Old 10th May 2009 at 1:30 PM
Absolutely gorgeous. I want them for real now, they're stunning pieces. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 11th May 2009 at 2:25 AM
Omg This is Gorgeous! i Love it i was watching extreme home makeover So i got an urge to make an amazing home for a new sim family And i was looking for stuff AND I FOUND IT!!!! (this) This is Amazing!!!!!

Sims and Anime Rule!
Test Subject
#145 Old 11th May 2009 at 3:54 AM
You have really outdone yourself. These are absolutely incredible! So beautiful. Thank you for continuing to create amazing objects to share with us!
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 11th May 2009 at 10:29 PM
this is one of the most beautiful sets i've ever seen.. i absolutely adore the texture of the wood. you win!
Test Subject
#147 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:05 PM
haha, i very much dislike taking screen captures also... the loading time in-between drives me insane.

if and when you get the chance that would be great though c: thanks!
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:47 PM
hi, blake, you might already be aware of this, or someone may have mentioned it, but the single bed for me had spread its domain into other rooms. For instance, with a bedroom next to a bathroom, I'd click on the toilet, and actually it would be clicking the bed. This happened at first in design mode, too. I'd highlight something and the bed was what was highlighted even though the cursor wasn't near the bed.
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 14th May 2009 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
- Those lamps and chairs: Ill try my best to upload those in the future.
Oh good. I am dying to have those chairs and just about drove myself CRAZY trying to find them on here. I'll be on the look out for them.
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:49 PM
This set is fantastic and I so am in love with the color of the wood that you chose....and love the chair that you will be realeasing...obsolutely beautiful.....thank you so much..This set is truly fantastic, can't wait to use it in my game....thank you, thank you
Page 6 of 9