Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hacked BOOKCASE to learn more skills << UPDATED 03/02/2007 <<

by monique Posted 29th May 2005 at 2:14 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2007 at 1:27 PM by monique

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:50 AM
hey monique its ace thanks

punkskatermat
#52 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 3:01 PM
Just look at the screen shot and you will see what skills you can get!
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonfly2004
Hey all you other posters! What ever happened to "Please"?
Thanks for your hard work, Monique.
I think it is a shame other people feel they have the right to demand you add skills to what was already a wonderful hack.

[COLOR=DarkRed]God you people are just...unfair!!Monique thakns for your hard work...really, it0s great don't ever worry anout those beggars drrrr you ve done a great job seroiusly!!![/COLOR]
PichuLulita
Forum Resident
#54 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 6:53 PM
Great bookcase works good in game.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 6:58 PM
Ignore the posters that couldn't take the time to use some manners or punctuation. You did a great job and I personally think that Body shouldn't be in there for the reason you cited - Fitness. If your Sim just sits in front of the TV for fun they need exercise to not get fat. Thank you. :D
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 6:45 PM
Agreed and agreed, rpgqueen....

And... THANK YOU! I've been wanting something like this. Someone mentioned the logic not being in the bookcase before and how silly that is... I've thought the same thing myself. :P
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:00 PM
i think its a wonderful thing youve made here ty for takin the time. i agree wit so many others fitness should be gained from exercisin or swimmin it doesnt take much to get into shape. i like have the other thinks you offer in the book case just so i dont have to clutter my house wit all the different things needed to gain the other skillz bravo on a job well done keep up the good work an great ideas ty for sharing. but i do have a question to see if im doing something wrong. i downloaded it went to test it. an its not showin up in my game. well i cant find it anyway. is it in the reg. bookcases i have in the game or does it give you new bookcases to buy so you can use it? bc i tried just buyin a reg bookcase clicked on it an had no options but the 3 that was in the game to begin wit mech. cookin. read a book? i downloaded it into the downloads folder is that where it goes?
thanks again . hope someone cane help me
smooches
Honey
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 1:28 AM
Wonderful job, Monique (just like everything else!). As therpgqueen said, ignore those rude people who demand more of you than what you've already done.
Well done.
*Emily*
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:17 AM
Cool Hack! Thank you
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 8:57 AM
Yay! Awesome. I've been wanting a way to learn it all from one book, although I agree with most that the body should be earned. I mean, how do you learn body from reading a book? Really. Thank you very much Monique.

(*^-) ~*~SMILE~*~ (-^*)
Field Researcher
#61 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:54 AM
I love it.... Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2:
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:47 PM
Thank you sosososososososososo much for this! It's super cool... But (yes there has to be a but...) in my families there is always one person who can't use any exercise machines. Other than that problem, I'm good. :D
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:35 AM
not bad
Field Researcher
#64 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 11:43 PM
This looks like it's Nightlife ready, Monique. I've been using it in several lots in NL and I haven't noticed any conflicts.
Thanks once more.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#65 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:58 AM
By the way, I also have patches at Simlogical to allow skilling and interest building while reading, both from a bookcase or while relaxing on bed. There are three versions, the subtler of which will not allow an interest or skill point to be completed without a brief use of a normal skilling object - which allows more control over the skilling process.

Just in case anyone finds Monique's hack isn't exactly what they want.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
#66 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Missymel
i need body in order for me to download it

Missymel .... A post like yours is completely without reason. If a mod or hack is not what you want, don't download it. But keep comments like that to yourself. In the future, why don't you try asking respectfully instead of being such a putz!

Monique .... Great work.
In the future, when someone says "It has to .... for me to download it", just let them continue to do it the way they are. Many of us appreciate your hard work and think statements such as these are childish and selfish.

PS ... I know this reply is a little late, but I just recently joined but felt I had to say something about this person's post.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 9:32 AM
Looks handy, thnx

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:57 PM
Great! I was just waiting for it! Wonderful! Nice job, Monique. I'm your fan!
#69 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:24 AM
Thanks so much!! What a great idea!!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 9:42 PM
This is an awesome object i admitt, but ill have to pass,but great job!!!And maybe later ill download this object,
thank you

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:46 PM
maybe you should offer two versions? One with Body Skill and one without
Test Subject
#72 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:30 PM
monique,

Thanks so Much for making this hack I could never get the max Skills Cheat Code to work. So thanks so much for making this hack I reallly appeate it.

KC
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:30 PM
I've been waiting for the easy way for my sims to learn everything. Thanxs.
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 11:22 AM
Awesome!!
Thanks for your excellent work and for the translation to spanish

I am the Chooser of the Slain
----------------------------------------------------------
We are beautiful shieldmaidens on winged horses, armed with helmets and spears.. We fly over the battlefield choosing corpses and carry them off to Valhöll where they became Einherjar...
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:37 AM
Really cool, mwouhahahahahahahaaaaa!

"What are you waiting for, a one liner!?" - Sam "Serious" Stone
Page 3 of 5