Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:43 AM
Default Cullen Sims
Hey guys! I know there are alot of Twilight fans out there who also play the Sims. I'm one of them and just thought I would share some pics of my Cullen sims. I made all of the Cullens for my game. I made them myself in Body Shop and used lots of CC as you can tell. Hey, I can admit to my dorkiness. :D

I apologize for not having better pictures, I'll work on that, just wanted to do a quick post to get something in this group.

Bella & Edward:

Carlilse & Esme:

Alice & Jasper

Rosalie & Emmett

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Advertisement
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:16 PM
Cute I really like the Alice sim. Have you played them yet?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 4:07 PM
I've been trying to make them. I'll post when I'm happy with them. I'm just about to pre-order my Twilight DVD here in Australia. I loved the movie but have to say the books were better. Always the way I think! :rant:

I'm going there...but I like it here wherever it is
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 8:46 PM
I play with my Cullens whenever I am not taking pictures of the families in my story. I made a Forks neighborhood, and even tried to make the Cullen mansion, but it was so complicated and time consuming and I just wanted to play them, that I moved them over to Belladonna Cove and put them in an apartment complex. They are in their third apartment, and each couple now has a baby. Maybe I will marry their kids into my legacy family?

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:50 AM
I made these guys before I even knew a movie was coming out!

Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 5:55 PM
Well done everyone, those sims look awesome. I can't wait to post my own creations!

And I also can't wait for the next movie! The trailer looks EPIC.

Shifu: Master! I have... it's very bad news!
Oogway: Ah, Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad.
Shifu: Master, your vision. Your vision was right! Tai-Lung has broken out of prison! He's on his way!
[pause]
Oogway: That *is* bad news.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:41 PM
I think I have made the Cullens in every town in my game! I will try to get some pictures of them!

jtwite
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:34 PM
I created a family very similar to them, but they were called Mese: I don't have any pictures but I'll name them
Richard the Dad, Jessica the Mum, Emilia, Millie and Benjamin
Em, Mill and Ben are basically Rose, Alice and Eddie:D
hehehe

Close your eyes and make believe
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:12 AM
I'll revive this thread - I have made some twilight sims too, but no CC since they were some of my first sims. I'll post pics soon. Edward and Bella are both vampires now, and their toddler Renesme is taken care of by a butler every day. (Stupid non-vampire children...) I didn't make the rest of the family cuz I wanted it to be a calm house. And Edward has that shiny silver volvo... )

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr