Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 12:20 PM Last edited by Artimis : 12th Jun 2012 at 8:49 AM.
Default Witch queen
Prologue

For many years the dales were at peace. The Dalish elves that lived there seemed to excepting the humans living in there homeland and the humans seemed to be living with them in peace in the once grand elf city of Galroa that was not shown on any map of the dales. Only by those that lived or travelled there knew of it. For a time all was well in the land until prince Arthur was of the age to marry.

Arthur was the only child of king Joshua and Mira. His life had not been normal even for prince, he was raised by his father since his mother vanished when he was still a baby. His step mother was a keeper’s first who loved him dearly but she moved on when her can moved into Ferelden.

He had hair as black as embers and eyes as blue as the sea but for this he had on fault he had a strange attraction to blondes with blue eyes either killing them or tiring to rape them.

Years later after his father died after finding a mysterious crack in a cliff, going init and was never seen again. Arthur had no money and the kingdom was without a king to lead them. To become king, Arthur had to marry a princess.

So far he had found no one until one stormy night.

Arthur was standing by the fire warming his hands against the fire as a storm raged out side “by the maker, what a storm outside”.

He went to a window and looked out to that rain was pouring down on a women with long blonde and blue eyes. She stood there her beauty was plain to see.

Arthur was not sure if his eyes were lying to him. How could there de a women with so much beauty should exist in this world. So he went to go and see if she did exist or not.

To his amazement she was real but he kept his distance. He heard tales of wraiths that took form of beautiful women that try to kill you in the end after having fun with you. “hey you. Are you spirit or human speak to me I demand it of you”

The women did not say a word until a bolt of lighting shot out of the sky and hit her making her scream that made all the hairs on the princes body stand up on end. She fell to the ground in a crumpled ball.

Arthur ran to her, knelling down and putting his ring finger to her neck to check that she a heart in her perfect body that still had a beat to it “so she is real” he said “a real living being which I love with all my soul already and finally after so long I will have my queen”. He picked her in his arms and took her inside his castle.

She opened her eyes to see the prince staring down at her “hey don't to try to move I do not how much harm that lightning did to you” Arthur smiled at her “what is your name, I would like to know what your name is”

The women smiled at him. “my name is Helena. I am the second daughter of the third son of lord Fo” Arthur thought that all the Orlesian had dark hair and all had accents but this women had neither of these making Arthur love her even more. “Helena what a beautiful name for such a beautiful women”

Helena watched Arthur as he got on the bed and lay beside her. “I love you from the first moment I saw you I loved you”. Helena watched him as he learnt towards and kissed once and then many more times until she started to kiss him back.

After that night the peace that was in the kingdom for over 50years was broken. The prince did not until it was to late to stop what was happening to him. Arthur’s soul was gone from his body that night.

Helena was not who he thought she was but she was juts possessed by a much more powerful being and more evil than what anyone had seen before in the dales since the time of the magisters of old.

He was now a slave to the will of the women that he had loved. She married him and took her place as queen. She quickly crushed all rebellion making sure that no one could appose her rain.

It has been twenty years since that night and the queen has hold an iron grip over the kingdom. The humans blamed the elves for all of this and would do all in their power to avoid them. The castle were the prince lived now belonged to the blood eagles.

Fear was everywhere in the kingdom and people hoped that a hero would rise and destroy the witch queen. Time passed in the kingdom and the power of the witch queen grew making her even more feared by all in the kingdom.

Rumours spread around the kingdom that queen had a plan an evil plan that queen was planning to do that would change her and the kingdom forever.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
6 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 7:36 PM
I saw your story at PBK and look forward to see your next chapter here
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 8:51 PM
Thanks beryllium, I will post it soon.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Artimis : 12th Jun 2012 at 8:50 AM.
Default Chapter 1: plans of evil
Amaris Mingan walked towards the ruins that were near the hidden lake of night.

Created by the mages of old as away for them to get water for them without sharing it with anyone else save them and follow mages. It was said that these waters had blessed by Andraste before she got consumed by the flame.

She approached an archway were a merman stood guard “halt Werecat none shall pass unless they have favour with my lady”

“I have business with the sea witch” the merman eyes narrowed “wait you are a blood eagle aren't you” she nodded “yes and the queen shall not pleased that you stalling her business and you do not want her to de displeased”. The merman looked afraid when she mentioned the queen “follow me” he lead her into the ruins.

Sand went into her fur and paws as she walked to the surf of the sea as the merman lit two piers. The fire bellowed casting long shadows in the darkness that surrounded them. “where is she?” she asked snapping at the merman, “you know what will happen to you if she does not come”.

In panic of what might happen to him he yelled “my lady Aziza, maiden of the sea” before he could continue, a voice came from the water “who dares disturb my slumber at this ungodly hour. From the water I can see one that I know and the other I do not. Speak what is business here?”

Amaris looked into the water but she could see nothing and yet who ever was talking could see all “I come on the request of the witch queen she has business with you”

Silence, the only sound was the water of the lake as it hit the sandy shore, she wondered if the mages that created knew what would happen centuries after there deaths.

Amaris looked at the water to see the head of women looking at her. The merman looked at her and left thinking that he had his fill of strangeness for one day. She swarm across the water and came up the shore towards and looked at without saying a word to her.

Amaris noticed that she was a mermaid just as the blood eagle that came here with queen had told her. She watched her walk up the beach and she followed her wondering wither or not should kill this creature although she had been sent her instead of Vanessa who knew this woman, her instincts as a cat told her not trust this women and that her fish half looked tasty.

They went passed a steaming pool, hot springs. It looked like that the mage that created place had some fun with hot springs for themselves. In it were some other mermaids talking to each other.

When they stopped Amaris snarled at her “I have come for the potion that you have made for the queen, witch”

Aziza looked at her with interest “she still wants to barter with me? Well I have been around for many years and I have seen many things come to be and come to past. I was not expecting you to come I thought I would see her in person as she came to me when I was using that seeing stone of mine. I have not made the potion for her yet it will not take me long. Rest little Werecat for sleep most come to all if we need to live”

Amaris deciding to sit in the hot spring to warm herself up a little. Although she had her winter coat of fur she still felt cold. She slid herself into the hot spring taking off her clothes as she did so. She sat so that she could the witch at work with her potion.

Aziza was now making the potion that was key to the witch queen’s plan. She was thinking as she made it, “if this works then none shall stop her wrath as she sucks the soul out of the world. The power that she will have will de immense I thought that maybe I could stop her but now I see what shall not be and what will be. None of his men will find the queen will make sure of that but what can I do a witch that is both beauty but is that off a snake with no soul, no moral”.

Amaris was sitting back in the hot spring. It was making her relaxed and happy. The heat was seeping into her clearing the sand fro her fur “hey when is that potion ready?” the witch did not answer her but kept on working.

She tasted her potion to make sure that it did not need any more of anything “urm” she said to herself “I think a tiny bit of the blood” she pulled out a glass bottle filled with a red bottle.

She tipped some of it contents on to her hand and chucking into her cauldron.

“Werecat come I have done what you have asked me to do”

Amaris stepped out of the hot spring a bit sad to leave the warmth and comfort to get out into the cold night that surrounded the lake of night.
She walked over to the witch to recvice the potion

“well is it done, witch. The queen shall not pleased if you have lied to her in that your powers are not as strong as they said they were. I would hate to see what would happen to”

Aziza took a ladle from thin air and dipped into her cauldron taking it out a blue substance in the cauldron. She put into a bottle and waved her hand over it making disappear into a box, red ribbon tied around the box.

“for those that wait shall receive what you have come for” she presented the box to her “take my word for the power potion is immense to the success of the plan that witch queen has to her” Amaris took the box of her.

“now the deal shall be struck and so I seal the fate of one so that another one shall rise instead”

Amaris watched her walk over to a book and started to read “before you leave there is that which is need as well as the potion I have given the. A host is needed for the plan to succeed with out a host the one that we need shall escape us”

Amaris put the box in a pocket of her robes “I do not believe what you say witch I must see that you are right or else that there would de more power for us to deal with them”

As she touched the book it slammed shoot on her hand trapping it in the book, it made jump into the air and howl in pain as it realised her. Meanwhile the witch was laughing at her. “what does this one seek also, I sense that shall not be my end of this for elements shall move into place and evil shall fall around us”

When the book realised her she walked off down the shore line and vanished out of sight. The witch watched her go “few humans understand what happened to those that shall be and now my part is done in this for now and soon shall I de used those of them and more power shall happen”

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 12:30 PM
Just started this and am intrigued, looking forwards to more...edenz~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 12:34 PM
I am glad you enjoying my story edenz

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:26 PM Last edited by Artimis : 12th Jun 2012 at 8:50 AM. Reason: Pic error
Default Chapter 2: A potion for the witch queen
She stepped onto stone and stood there looking at the throne from which the witch queen sat. Amaris looked to see Vanessa standing by stone sculptures.

“urm your highness” she realised that she was a sleep upon here throne.

She was a sleep and when she heard her voice the witch queen awoke and looked at her “I see you Werecat do you what I asked for from the witch. You do know what will happen if you don't have it”

Amaris knelt by the throne “my queen I have what you ask and more” Vanessa leaned against the wall keeping an eye on her as she spoke to the witch queen.

“witch queen, I have the potion that you wished for”
The queen smiled a hand on her heart when she looked at her. “may I have it I would hate if you have lied to me”

She walked up to the witch queen’s throne and presented the box to her as she stood to revive box “your gift that shall die for one but give you what you desire to you”, “aww how sweet it comes gift wrapped. Well this is a special occasion for us all” Amaris nodded in agreement. For a brief moment there hands touched each others.

Vanessa snarled at her “Amaris” she realised her hold on the box giving it to the witch queen “this plan of ours are going forward at long last” said Amaris as she jumped down on to the stone floor before the throne.

“now go and do my work” Amaris walked out of the witch queen’s place. The witch queen sat for a moment fingering the ribbon of the box. “Vanessa” she called “yes my queen” Vanessa answered.

“After months of plotting in the dark and the cold, we are in the state of capture. I have a host for the god in mind that city elf from Minrathous has been missing for over a month and there have been reports of him talking to a being in black robes. Vanessa I need you to find him and bring him to me” Vanessa nodded “if that is you wish then it shall surely be.

She left the place while the witch queen sat in her throne thinking of what will come to her would make her a god.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Artimis : 12th Jun 2012 at 8:51 AM.
Default Chapter 3: fear of the Dalish

Arthion walked through the woods that surrounded Dalish camp. They were close to the Arbor wilds which was a wild place and not save for many people to go into. He was feeling warm and fuzzier after his nightly escapades.

When he entered the camp he realised that it was almost empty the only people in the camp was the keeper and his first from as far as he could see. He walked over to the keeper and asked “where is everyone, keeper?”

The keeper was fishing near a pool with many fish in the water, he was great fishermen. When the humans would not trade with them and the hunting was bad he would fish like hell for food for all his clan. “they fled taking the caverns, most of the food we have and the Halla with into the wilds to hide from the witch queen but they heading towards unholy land”

Arthion froze if most of his clan was travelling towards unholy land that meant only one thing “the mountains and the crack that leads into the deep roads?” he asked. The keeper pulled back his line there was a fat fish on it “I fear what will happen to us all now, your sister has been having visions of a blight coming soon and we do not need a blight in the dales with the witch queen around”

Silence fell for a moment between them both. Times have been hard on his clan with the disappearance of one of there hunters by some who was not one of the witch queens Henchmen, the humans being angry with them for not helping more to fight against the witch queen and the laws of the land where cracking down on them hard. “what do you mean by visions?” he asked.

Before the keeper could answer him a elf coming storming towards him “you Shem” he turned and opened his arms to him “Alyan! How are you? were have you been all this time? And what's with the blood”

His face was covered in injuries. Alyan snarled “I have spent the last few months processed by a dark god, left to rot before he comes back for me in the wilds and was almost eaten by Darkspawn”

Silence fell between them “how is that any of my fault?” Alyan hit him in the face “oh” he hit him again “now he asks that which is more clearer to me than it is to you. I came with you to kill the witch queen, it failed and we running. I was injured, I fell behind. You did not care that I was not with you, I was going to get caught by the queen’s monsters then a man came to me and asked “Alyan of the Dalish, you do not have to die here” I was afraid as that I can see right through him “arr how are you?, wraith” he just laughed at me “ha-ha... That’s what you think I am oh how foolish of you to think that” I heard growling in the distance, what ever it was turned it’s back on me “well is it destiny or luck I cannot decide on the situation for the elements of doth are here”. I took my hunting knife from my belt and chucked at him. He caught in his hand and become flesh and blood before me.

“oh what's this?” he turned and looked down at him. “ha you have spirit elf but it is foolish to fight me you will just die. I have a proposition for you” I hissed curling up into a ball “why should I trust you?” he looked at him “elf you think that I am a warth, I am not. I am something worse, darker and much more but I need something from you” I just looked at him. I could not see his face something was making me not look at it’s face “may de I should, just do it now. Just do’nt try and fight me” he seemed to step into me after that I cannot say what happened”

Arthion smiled at Alyan “so that is why you are so bitter” but when Alyan went to hit him again he caught his hand in his hand. “you’ll lose” Alyan kicked him in the leg realising his grip on to his hand. The keeper did not get involved in the fight between them. They punched, kicked and hit each other.

A girl was standing watching them “boys” she hissed and pulled out her wand and aimed at the both of them. She started cast a spell on Alyan and when it was a complete bees appeared around Alyan “what is this, your sister” he snarled in pain as the bees stung him “she is a mage ... You have doomed us all” he ran off to try and avoid the bees.

Arthion went over to her, she looked upset “Violet, I told you not to use your magic” she lowered her head “but brother you told that we were doth keeping a low profile” he nodded “we left Kirkwall and join this clan to avoid your Templers” Violet did not say a word “can I come with you?” “no” he said. He turned away and asked “Keeper, take my sister and leave while you stilll have the chance to”

Violet shook her head “no, I am not leaving with out you” he started to walk out off the camp “the risks and the danger that I am taking is going on just me and I do not want anyone else to get hurt. The witch queen will not have you, if I die. I want you to become a keeper and a good one. Farewell violet may the creators watch over you”

Arthion left the camp while Violet ran over to a shrine that was at the north end of the camp. She fell to her knees and yelled “Andraste I know I should not worship you now that I am Dalish. Please watch over my brother as he fights against the witch queen’s wrath. Guide him to victory and guard over us all”

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 12:15 PM Last edited by Artimis : 12th Jun 2012 at 8:52 AM.
Default Chapter 4: The capture

The smithy was cold and grey. Few items had been forged recently thanks to the witch queens taxes and her demand for armour, for her minions not just the blood eagles but for things much, much fouler and curler.

“fire up the forge. We must forge something for the queen” a women went to the forge. She pulled out a wand and cast a spell at the logs “you know that eventually that the witch queen will tier of you” she turned and grinned “we provide with what she asks of us do we not and we pay her taxes”

There was a banging sound on the front door. The smithy was a attached to a small house and anyone who wanted anything from the smithy knocked on the smithy door. For those who don't were usually... “quick get up stairs and stay there until I come for you” she walked out of the room but she did not follow staying in the smithy thinking that she should have stayed in Minrathous at least then all she had to deal with was the risk of being sacrificed in a blood magic ritual.

She went to the door to see who was knocking on the door, through the glass of the door she could see a group of women all in black armour. Very carefully she opened the door “yes, what do I owe the pleasure of the blood eagles company?” one of them stood before her, she seemed de in charge of the group “do not distract us, we are looking for ... Someone, Geraldine and we do not want a witch such as yourself to get hurt” Geraldine raised her eye brows.

“then why have come here, I have paid my taxes and I do not serve Vanessa or that witch queen. If you have no other business here then leave and never come and darken this place of light with your darkness again” whispering came from the other blood eagles “what about her?” “she could de used?” there leader shock her head “true that we could use her for the plan but remember who we tiring to dined. Any trace of magic within the host he will use it to escape from us and with all certainty in my heart that if he did not kill us the queen will”

Geraldine heard this “what” puzzlement now consumed her face as but a moment ago it was consumed with anger, “what do you mean by this Rachel as you are not own for speaking in riddles” Rachel smiled slyly as she wondered whether a witch like her could stop them in there plans.

Fear raced along the grass making them seem to shake for her as if the wind had blown it so. A sound of running feet on wood caught the attention of the blood eagles, Rachel smiled with dark delight “ahh that is what we are looking for, the one with no trace of magic in it’s heart” Geraldine noticed this. She slammed the door and cast a spell on the door so that the blood eagles could not get in, as her friend ran up stairs to hide from them.

The blood eagles stood outside the store watching sun sink over the smithy. As the darkness, fell around them. “Now let us make the plans of the witch queen come true” they started to cast a spell on what they were casting on was uncertain. Geraldine watched them through the window casting the spell “I know what is about happen to me if they are using the spell I am thinking off, I am not going to be like that, I need to go and protect my friend” she started to run off and head up stairs to protect her friend.

Her eyes started to swim around the room, “what is happening to me” she was then consumed in orange light, lifting her off the floor. Pain cruised up her spine, a short sharp scream issued from her lips. Her body dropped like a stone and crimpled on a wooden floor of the smithy. After Geraldine passed out. Rachel and the other blood easels entered through the unsealed door.

“is she still alive, the queen finds the light witch fun to play with and woe on to you if she is dead. As my queen will be in raged for us for doing on this” one of them moved forward and knelt over to her “alive that she is but awake she was not” Rachel smiled “by the time she awakens it will be to late for her to stop are plans and kidnapping her friend”

They ran up the stairs making sure to make as much noise as possible so that they can scare her as much as possible. Meanwhile up stairs her friend was panicking with sheer fright from the sound of the blood eagles approach, “oh my god. I hear the sound of fear that travels with the minions of the witch queen, what do they want from me?”

Rachel lead the way into the bedroom, “nice place they have got here such a same that we have to mess the place up. Find her” As the blood eagles searched the room, Rachel took a seat on a small sofa, while watching the others search the room for the woman they seek.

Ten minutes later one of the blood eagles stood before the doors of a wardrobe wondering whether it was worth the time to look in the wardrobe to check that their was the person that they seeked was hiding from them in their.

She slowly graded the handles of the wardrobe and pulled them wide open. A gasp of fright issued from within the depths of the wardrobe “well what do you have here my fellow blood eagles”

Her hand reached in and graded hold of the dress and pulled out from the wardrobe. She chucked on to the floor at the feet of her fellow blood eagles who glared down at her.

She pulled herself up to face them. She wiped at her eyes with hand to make sure that she did not start to cry in front them “please leave me alone, I have nothing you want”

Rachel laughed coldly at her pleas for mercy “oh you have nothing to give us you say” as she spoke, the fear coming from their captive grow worse making her tears pour other them. The other blood eagles kept an eye on them. She is escaped it would take along time to find her again, the witch queen would be furious with them.

“you see my dear, you have chosen for a special role that I would love to do if I could” she blinked at her in surprise, the blood eagles smiled coldly as she spoke “what is your name?” she asked her. She gave her a small bow, tears still pouring from her eyes as she did so “Jane if it pleases you blood eagle”

Rachel stood and raised a green glowing hand at her “well then Jane, you will serve are queen well” she scream loudly as the green light touched her.

The screams echoed through the smithy, startling a blood eagle who was guarding the door to the bed chamber.
She cowed and hissed at the sound. She was the child of the local fur merchant and only recently joined the blood eagles as they were now about hundred strong and growing.

The boor opened as the screams stopped. Rachel appeared looking slightly green in the face. “you look sick is all well?” she asked her as she walked over to her. “It is done, she rest for the queen’s pleasure take her to the castle and I will tell the queen what we have for her. Everything is falling into place and soon we shall be rewarded for our service to the queen”.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th May 2012 at 8:38 AM Last edited by Artimis : 21st Nov 2012 at 5:44 PM. Reason: Spelling change
Default Chapter 5: Silver weaver

Vanessa ran through the trees as quietly and as swiftly as an deer fleeing a Dalish hunter. She needed to deal with this personally as this was important event, if this failed her mistress would furious with her but at least she would not kill her if she failed as Kalian liked her and none of the other blood eagles were in charge of this would have far worse things to deal with.

“I see you have finally arrived Vanessa as I have been here waiting for you” Vanessa saw, in amongst the trees was Kalian. “my queen, what are you doing here? I thought you would be waiting for me in the palace” the queen laughed slightly “I thought that my magic could help and after all this are last chance to get him before he vanishes forever”.

Vanessa looked down at the ground her feet between. “we have two black priests. The rest of the blood eagles are guarding the most noticeable way of escape and most of them are getting the host or lazing somewhere” the witch queen laughed “very good, I’ll stay out of sight until I have need to use my powers”

Vanessa nodded and bow “as you wish my queen” she walked as the witch queen blended into the foliage of the trees. She walked a little further through the trees. A peasant knelt by a pool of water she was praying to the Maker “Blessed are they who stand before the corrupt and the wicked and do not falter. Blessed are the peacekeepers, the champions of the just”

Vanessa smiled slightly remembering her life before she joined the blood eagles. “pray as much as you want, my dear. He will not answer you no matter how hard you pray” she continued praying to the Maker.

A black priest appeared before the women. Black priestess where wraiths from the darkest pits of the abyss from another world summoned by the witch queen to serve her in her darkest and most evil plans. His voice sounded from behind his hood “you girl, why are you praying?” she did not even look at the black priest.

His voice was cold and evil “if you have any information on what would happen will happen or our target” the girl did not look up “wait, I live in above the barkers and I have seen that elf, Alyan walking here every so often and he vanishing every time I have seen him. He was not always there but he was in slumber after a while” the black priest sighed.

This fact was known to the queen. After a failed assassination attempt with the assassins being Arthion and Alyan. Her minions chased them, almost killed Alyan after an arrow had hit him in the shoulder. The black priests in there full force of 50 members were almost on him when he vanished before them.

Overtime they saw him a sleep in the isolated in the forests of the dales. They only discovered what happened when a Dalish elf, who was now a member of the blood eagles, saw what happened to him. She was the one who told the witch queen about the dark god who left his body in a cave to rest.

The black priest pondered at what he had learned and what he already known about the plan. “your life is no longer what needed now you fall” he touched her and her body turned into a pool of blood.

The second black priest appeared apart of the trees, he seemed to smile but you could never tell with black priests what emotions they showed unless you removed their hoods. If you got closer enough to see what is in those black hoods. Death would surely follow them as they hated having anyone look at their faces well anyone save their mistress and her servants.

Vanessa glared at them both “you two should have not have used your powers. I told you both when we left the unholy temple, not use your powers until the dark god appears” the black priests both looked at her, “Vanessa we are only having a little light entertainment before the main event. We do not however feel any remorse for the girl do you?”

She glared at them, a fire shined in her cold eyes as fury was a rose with the comments of the black priests. “just get out of sight until the dark gods or else I will report to you to the queen.”

The black priests walked off and blended into the trees so that they could not be seen by the dark god when he appears. One of them bumped into her as she passed “there is no need to be rude” she was about to hit it when it blended fully into the trees around her.

She hid herself as she sensed that something was during near her. She watched as she from the well a pair of hands grading hold of the sides of well and pulling himself up and out of well. Vanessa believed that she could feel his might from where she was hiding especially since she knew what he was capable of since they had found a being from another world who told though it was under torture when he told them this.

He looked around, a cold smile. Vanessa who was hidden by her powers was frightened by what she was about what she was about to do to this dark god. “it appears that my wood elf was awakened and wondered of somewhere I better go and find him” he stopped “come out where I can see you. I sense your presence”

The black priests jumped out of their hiding places and stood before the dark god. They raised there hands and tried to cast a spell to weaken him but it did not do anything “ha you fools I am Nor, dark god of the night and black magic” they still continued casting spell making sure that it weakened him.

Kalian appeared behind him as she did the black priests stopped casting the spell at Nor “why have you...” Kalian smiled coldly “after all this time we finally meet. My powers over magic are strong enough to capture you so prepare for the end of your existence”

Nor looked around him to see until a bolt of lightning short from the heavens and hit him squirrely, he felt his body freezing up as he was put into a deep sleep so that he would not escape the queen.

He collapsed to the ground in a ball. The witch queen stood over him. She smiled a cold smile “at last I shall be the god and then I shall bind him into the body of the mortal so that he will never be able to escape especially when you cannot use your powers” she laughed evilly as Vanessa came out of her hiding place.

Vanessa walked over to her “is he under your power, my queen?” she shook head “no he is only a sleep I need the host and then I will use the potion to make sure that he stays inside the host not matter what happens especially when the potion stops him from using his black magical powers”

She nodded “I need the hind’s blood from Aziza so that I can kill him so that my plan will succeed. I want you to get this for me Vanessa” she bowed respectfully at Kalian.

A twig snapped as Rachel walked through the trees towards them for she had news for her queen which would hopefully please her for if she was not pleased with her she would meet her end.

She bowed to the queen noticing the dark god lying curled up in the dirt “my queen” she whispered “we have a suitable host for you my queen, no magic in her blood at all and she should be to your liking”

Kalian knelt preparing to fly off “very well my service, you have my thanks Rachel. Take him to Shadow Daine and bring the suitable host to the Black Cliff palace” Rachel grinned as praise from the witch queen was rare to be given to be given to them for a favourite blood eagles which the first two she made, Vanessa and Vanlanthiriel.

Vanlanthiriel was one of the first of the blood eagles. She was once a Dalish elf who lived with her mother and her younger sister, Saphira. During the 15th year of the queens rain, the queen who had only Vanessa as her only blood eagle back then. The queen had the idea of forming the blood eagles instead of using the black priest as they were troublesome and unruly.

She lead an attack on the Dalish came to take her and her sister so that she would have more members in her small group but the Sabrae, the Dalish elf clan that they both lived in. They managed to escape the Dales but only Saphira managed to leave the dales with her clan but Vanlanthiriel and her mother did not escape the queens on slaughter. The queen used her magic to change Vanlanthiriel into the most powerful of her blood eagles but when she tried to use her powers on her mother it caused her to burst into emerald flame and resulted in her demise.

After a while Vanlanthiriel served the witch queen and Vanessa in there evilest of plans and was more feared in the dales than the Vanessa and the rest blood eagles combined some feared her more than the witch queen herself until the 18th year of her rain when one night she vanished from the queen’s castle of Shadow Daine from that night to this she had not been seen since then although the witch queen send out many of her minions to find her as she missed her greatly because for a time she was her body guard and closest friend.

As the witch queen flew to black cliff palace to see the host her minions had brought for her to use in her plan. Vanessa stood with Rachel the black priests had deported back the unholy temple that they called home.

They had to take the dark god to Shadow Daine before he awakened. The spell may have made him sleep and weakened him slightly but he was powerful enough to kill them and escape before the witch queen could imprison him inside the hosts body without the use of his powers. Vanessa’s eyes were still fixed on the body of the dark god.

She looked at his face, “how is someone like this has that much power but can be imprisoned in the form of an other?” asked Rachel to Vanessa. In way thought Vanessa that this man is handsome “their are rituals that can do that to the gods, are queen knows the ritual that she needs to make herself a dark goddess of evil but the potion which imprisons the dark god in a mortal body is only known by one person , Aziza. I cannot say much more than that to you at this point.”

Vanessa conjured up a stretcher and with the help of Rachel they put the dark god on it. She also summoned some more blood eagles to protect them for there were many dangers on the road to Shadow Daine. They step up the long dangerous to Shadow Daine thinking all the while would happen if the dark god arose from his spell.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th May 2012 at 8:51 AM
This story is very good and i think evrybody on this site should like this story
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2012 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nat1311
This story is very good and i think evrybody on this site should like this story

Many people read this story and few thank me for writing it and even fewer comment on it . I am greatful to everyone who has comment but I would like more members to comment on witch queen .I am glad that I have a fan of witch queen in yout Nat .

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th May 2012 at 8:21 PM
I do apologize for not commenting, but I do read=). I like kind of dark and brooding stories, and this is one. I see things getting worse before they get better here. It's rooting for the best of two evils at the moment but I have a feeling maybe that will change soon...edenz~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th May 2012 at 11:39 PM
Oh mayde it well change

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th May 2012 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis

Vanessa ran through the trees as quietly and as swiftly as an deer fleeing a Dalish hunter. She needed to deal with this personally as this was important event, if this failed her mistress would furious with her but at least she would not kill her if she failed as Kalian liked her and none of the other blood eagles were in charge of this would have far worse things to deal with.

“I see you have finally arrived Vanessa as I have been here waiting for you” Vanessa saw, in amongst the trees was Kalian. “my queen, what are you doing here? I thought you would be waiting for me in the palace” the queen laughed slightly “I thought that my magic could help and after all this are last chance to get him before he vanishes forever”.

Vanessa looked down at the ground her feet between. “we have two black priests. The rest of the blood eagles are guarding the most noticeable way of escape and most of them are getting the host or lazing somewhere” the witch queen laughed “very good, I’ll stay out of sight until I have need to use my powers”

Vanessa nodded and bow “as you wish my queen” she walked as the witch queen blended into the foliage of the trees. She walked a little further through the trees. A peasant knelt by a pool of water she was praying to the Maker “Blessed are they who stand before the corrupt and the wicked and do not falter. Blessed are the peacekeepers, the champions of the just”

Vanessa smiled slightly remembering her life before she joined the blood eagles. “pray as much as you want, my dear. He will not answer you no matter how hard you pray” she continued praying to the Maker.

A black priest appeared before the women. Black priestess where wraiths from the darkest pits of the abyss from another world summoned by the witch queen to serve her in her darkest and most evil plans. His voice sounded from behind his hood “you girl, why are you praying?” she did not even look at the black priest.

His voice was cold and evil “if you have any information on what would happen will happen or our target” the girl did not look up “wait, I live in above the barkers and I have seen that elf, Alyan walking here every so often and he vanishing every time I have seen him. He was not always there but he was in slumber after a while” the black priest sighed.

This fact was known to the queen. After a failed assassination attempt with the assassins being Arthion and Alyan. Her minions chased them, almost killed Alyan after an arrow had hit him in the shoulder. The black priests in there full force of 50 members were almost on him when he vanished before them.

Overtime they saw him a sleep in the isolated in the forests of the dales. They only discovered what happened when a Dalish elf, who was now a member of the blood eagles, saw what happened to him. She was the one who told the witch queen about the dark god who left his body in a cave to rest.

The black priest pondered at what he had learned and what he already known about the plan. “your life is no longer what needed now you fall” he touched her and her body turned into a pool of blood.

The second black priest appeared apart of the trees, he seemed to smile but you could never tell with black priests what emotions they showed unless you removed their hoods. If you got closer enough to see what is in those black hoods. Death would surely follow them as they hated having anyone look at their faces well anyone save their mistress and her servants.

Vanessa glared at them both “you two should have not have used your powers. I told you both when we left the unholy temple, not use your powers until the dark god appears” the black priests both looked at her, “Vanessa we are only having a little light entertainment before the main event. We do not however feel any remorse for the girl do you?”

She glared at them, a fire shined in her cold eyes as fury was a rose with the comments of the black priests. “just get out of sight until the dark gods or else I will report to you to the queen.”

The black priests walked off and blended into the trees so that they could not be seen by the dark god when he appears. One of them bumped into her as she passed “there is no need to be rude” she was about to hit it when it blended fully into the trees around her.

She hid herself as she sensed that something was during near her. She watched as she from the well a pair of hands grading hold of the sides of well and pulling himself up and out of well. Vanessa believed that she could feel his might from where she was hiding especially since she knew what he was capable of since they had found a being from another world who told though it was under torture when he told them this.

He looked around, a cold smile. Vanessa who was hidden by her powers was frightened by what she was about what she was about to do to this dark god. “it appears that my wood elf was awakened and wondered of somewhere I better go and find him” he stopped “come out where I can see you. I sense your presence”

The black priests jumped out of their hiding places and stood before the dark god. They raised there hands and tried to cast a spell to weaken him but it did not do anything “ha you fools I am Nor, dark god of the night and black magic” they still continued casting spell making sure that it weakened him.

Kalian appeared behind him as she did the black priests stopped casting the spell at Nor “why have you...” Kalian smiled coldly “after all this time we finally meet. My powers over magic are strong enough to capture you so prepare for the end of your existence”

Nor looked around him to see until a bolt of lightning short from the heavens and hit him squirrely, he felt his body freezing up as he was put into a deep sleep so that he would not escape the queen.

He collapsed to the ground in a ball. The witch queen stood over him. She smiled a cold smile “at last I shall be the god and then I shall bind him into the body of the mortal so that he will never be able to escape especially when you cannot use your powers” she laughed evilly as Vanessa came out of her hiding place.

Vanessa walked over to her “is he under your power, my queen?” she shook head “no he is only a sleep I need the host and then I will use the potion to make sure that he stays inside the host not matter what happens especially when the potion stops him from using his black magical powers”

She nodded “I need the hind’s blood from Aziza so that I can kill him so that my plan will succeed. I want you to get this for me Vanessa” she bowed respectfully at Kalian.

A twig snapped as Rachel walked through the trees towards them for she had news for her queen which would hopefully please her for if she was not pleased with her she would meet her end.

She bowed to the queen noticing the dark god lying curled up in the dirt “my queen” she whispered “we have a suitable host for you my queen, no magic in her blood at all and she should be to your liking”

Kalian knelt preparing to fly off “very well my service, you have my thanks Rachel. Take him to Shadow Diane and bring the suitable host to the Black Cliff palace” Rachel grinned as praise from the witch queen was rare to be given to be given to them for a favourite blood eagles which the first two she made, Vanessa and Vanlanthiriel.

Vanlanthiriel was one of the first of the blood eagles. She was once a Dalish elf who lived with her mother and her younger sister, Saphira. During the 15th year of the queens rain, the queen who had only Vanessa as her only blood eagle back then. The queen had the idea of forming the blood eagles instead of using the black priest as they were troublesome and unruly.

She lead an attack on the Dalish came to take her and her sister so that she would have more members in her small group but the Sabrae, the Dalish elf clan that they both lived in. They managed to escape the Dales but only Saphira managed to leave the dales with her clan but Vanlanthiriel and her mother did not escape the queens on slaughter. The queen used her magic to change Vanlanthiriel into the most powerful of her blood eagles but when she tried to use her powers on her mother it caused her to burst into emerald flame and resulted in her demise.

After a while Vanlanthiriel served the witch queen and Vanessa in there evilest of plans and was more feared in the dales than the Vanessa and the rest blood eagles combined some feared her more than the witch queen herself until the 18th year of her rain when one night she vanished from the queen’s castle of Shadow Diane from that night to this she had not been seen since then although the witch queen send out many of her minions to find her as she missed her greatly because for a time she was her body guard and closest friend.

As the witch queen flew to black cliff palace to see the host her minions had brought for her to use in her plan. Vanessa stood with Rachel the black priests had deported back the unholy temple that they called home.

They had to take the dark god to Shadow Diane before he awakened. The spell may have made him sleep and weakened him slightly but he was powerful enough to kill them and escape before the witch queen could imprison him inside the hosts body without the use of his powers. Vanessa’s eyes were still fixed on the body of the dark god.

She looked at his face, “how is someone like this has that much power but can be imprisoned in the form of an other?” asked Rachel to Vanessa. In way thought Vanessa that this man is handsome “their are rituals that can do that to the gods, are queen knows the ritual that she needs to make herself a dark goddess of evil but the potion which imprisons the dark god in a mortal body is only known by one person , Aziza. I cannot say much more than that to you at this point.”

Vanessa conjured up a stretcher and with the help of Rachel they put the dark god on it. She also summoned some more blood eagles to protect them for there were many dangers on the road to Shadow Diane. They step up the long dangerous to Shadow Diane thinking all the while would happen if the dark god arose from his spell.

Well Done Artimis it's amzing I love it
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th May 2012 at 10:17 AM
That is one large quote, hannah00. Have you only read this chapter and not the rest fo the story? I'm glad that you like the story.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st May 2012 at 8:58 AM
About your story
Hello i think this story is really good and you should keep writing , you are really good and keep up the good storys they are really good i couldnt stop reading it
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st May 2012 at 8:59 AM
Keep up the good work
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:23 AM
Hello I think this story is really good and you should keep writing , you are really good and keep up the good storys they are really good I could'nt stop reading it

I am very gald that ypu like witch queen. It's the comments I get from fans which make me think that writing is story is worth it. I have to fix sims 2 to get the pictures for the next chapters as the game crashs (at the moment sims 2 is working.)

Keep up the good work

I will try to.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:26 AM
The, next chapter of witch queen: chapter 6: darkness of shadows will be postsed soon

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd May 2012 at 8:50 AM
Default Hello
Hello i think this story is amazing and you do carry on with it and you should become a writer becuase your amzing
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd May 2012 at 8:52 AM
Well done on your story keep up the good work
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd May 2012 at 8:54 AM
Default Good work
I really like your story you have got good imagation and very creative keep up the good work
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd May 2012 at 8:55 AM
You have ready told me this But I am glad that you like witch queen

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th May 2012 at 9:38 AM Last edited by Artimis : 21st Nov 2012 at 5:49 PM. Reason: Spelling change
Default Chapter 6: Darkness of shadows

Arthion was knelling in the dark bush at the edge of the smithy’s land. He knew that the witch who lived here was in support to their cause or though she was in support he did not just but he needed her help stop the queen.

His mind started to drift to his lover. How he wanted her to be free of the queen and so that they could be together without free of being caught together, Vanessa head of the blood eagles and the witch queens closest friend. He the elf that had tried to kill no less than 26 times since the 9th year of her rain.

He sighed slightly and wistfully murmured “oh my raven of shadow, oh how much I wish the was free to dance in the light instead of the shadow of night in which you dwell. I wish that she should be mine in your freedom.” Arthion noticed that the he could not hear the sound of smithy or the sight and smell of the smoke coming from the fire, sine the queen demanded that they made her armour it had been still open to the early hours day light.

Arthion considered the possibility that this may a trap set by the blood eagles so that the queen could kill him after all this time.

He decided to risk it as he needed to talk with Geraldine as she was his only chance to slay the queen or at least help him to slay her.

Through a flame lit window his eyes meet the crumpled on the floor was the person he seeked. His mind raced with the thoughts of capture and death if he entered the smithy.

For moment fear of what may happen if he entered the smithy “by the gods what has happened. I should have been here so I could stop what happened then I could have protected her. She must want me dead even more than usually as she must know what we all plan for her”

He sighed as his moment vanished away. The fear in his mind followed out of him into the ground before he decided to enter the smithy to see what traps awaited him.

He entered the smithy and looked at the crumpled form of the witch Geraldine. The light from her magic floated off her body. “what is this”? He hissed “is this a state of death which flows on her but what will break this deathly slumber”.

Surprise arose in his face when she stood, awake and she smiled at him as the surprise filled Arthion as he looked at her. She smiled slightly when she saw him. “it is good that you have come hiether to see me Arthion my friend.”

He wrapped his arms around himself as his surprise turned into a small pocket of fear in his heart for what he was about to ask her “what happened here? I fear to ask you this but I must ask you this.”

She turned her back him so that he could not see the look on her face of sheer sadness that covered it “the plan is coming to pass with the victories going to Kalian” she shivered slightly when she said the witch queen’s name. Only the bravest of souls could say the witch queens name without either falling to their knees to pray or running as faraway as possible screaming their fear of what they have just said.

When she continued her voice was shaky and fearful “they have her, my friend, Jane. I have no wish or idea to know what they will do with her only that I know that it has something to do with this plan of hers” he looked to ceiling in despair “OH MAKER, why do you turn your eyes from us and give all fortune to are enemy” he yelled.

The sound echoed up the stairs, through the closed of the upper chamber. The blood eagles that accompanied Rachel where relaxing before they headed back to the fortress home of the head quartos of the blood eagles. “did you hear that?” she asked but she heard an iterated clicking noise from a blood eagle sitting on the chair.

Her eyes fixed to the one of them who was relaxing on a bed. When she spoke her voice sounded like that of a serpent “I have heard nothing Annette, decides me and Bethany are talking.” Annette sighed and adjusted her position before Bethany started to talk with the third blood eagle.

“yesterday in the unholy temple I was playing poker with one of the black priests” as the continued to talk about the poker game from yesterday she sat there, silently, her hearing was heightened thanks to a small spell she cast so that she could hear what was happening below her.

Geraldine turned to look him, she smiled at him as his rage filled of the fact that the queen was wining and she had defeated this witch. “I am such a fool if I was here sooner I could have been taken so that you and Jane could have fled. We are both the fools which lie underneath the moon in these times of darkness and evil” he hissed enraged with everything which was happening.

Arthion turned around to face the door and breathed hard for moment, trying to control his race and bloodlust. Ever since he was small boy he had unquenchable since he left Kirkwall many years ago to save his sister the fate of mages in the circle.

Geraldine noticed his unhappiness in him. She pulled out her white wand, she pointed it at him as he started to growled like wolf. She moved so that she could cast this spell on with out his knowing of it. His bloodlust was about to consume him completely, she started to cast spell which should calm him down and make him peaceful being once more.

Blue light appeared over him, making him sigh slightly as he felt his blood lust melt away “my thanks to you, Geraldine” he walked towards, his body was still flickering from the spell which she had cast on him.

Upstairs meanwhile, the blood eagles up there sensed the magic being used below them. Annette started to move along with the other three. One of them looked sheepishly towards her “it appears that you were right and I have decided that you will go down the stairs first to see what peril awaits us down their.” she lead the way out of the room and headed down the stairs. Her movements were slow and steady as she walked down the twisting steps.

On the last of steps she jumped off to land silently on the wooden. Her breath stopped when she saw her queens most dangerous of assassins which had tried to kill her. Annette hissed when she saw Geraldine talking to him.

“you witch of light. After my queen have let you life without either joining us or being slain by the queen you are now planning her death and are downfall”

The other blood eagles which accompanied her, came from the stairs behind and stand around her, “we will bring you to Kalian in chains, traitors!” they yelled as they started to a cast a spell on them.

Arthion looked at them, a cruel smile on his lips “we wish none of you blood eagles instead we wish you all to be free of Kalian and her power which she has given you all. I will not go with you I have no problems with you. Hence why I will flea with my friend” he turned and ran off into the darkness of the shadows of the night.

Geraldine smiled as she started to vanish into light “quickly stop her” yelled Annette to Bethany but it was to late for she had now gone.

They stopped casting their spell as disappointment filled as they had let their pray escape them. “oh no, they have escaped us” “Bethany go an report to kalian in Shadow Daine” Bethany paled when she told her where should would be sent. “couldn't you go Ingrid?” she shook her head “no, I need to report to Vanessa along with Annette” they started to leave the smithy to report to their command.

She started to appear at the edge of the land which surrounded the smithy. Although they were out of danger for now they needed to plan for next move against the witch queen.

“what are we do now? We have no way to stop the queen just the two of us and a scared clan of Dalish elves” he asked her. She thought for a moment before answering her fingers drumming against her hip bones. “I’m sorry for letting them over power me and take Jane” he stepped towards her a faint smile on his lips “I do not blame you for this but now we must know what we need do stop her plan to become a goddess.”

“I am not sure what we need to do now apart from this, we need to talk Aziza the mermaid of the lake of night. I have not spoken with her in many year she should know what to do, I hope” Arthion folded his arms, an expression of weariness on his face “it is a long short that she should try and help us”

Then for a moment what happened surprised him. Geraldine jumped or tried to jump into his arms but in his surprise he did not catch but let her drop to the ground. A whimper came from her lips “why did you do that? my friend I wish no harm to you but you have surprised me with your actions” he watched as she rose to stand before him once more, she looked upset. “come we must rest for night then by dawns pale light we will seek out Aziza for she may speak words with us” she lead the way as he followed behind not knowing one single ice cold run down her check to land on the ground before her.

Nocturnal Dawn
Page 1 of 3