Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2021 at 2:20 PM
Default New Forum Design Help (Where is the Filter option)?
Hello. I just have a quick question. I've gone through the tutorial twice, and I can't find the answer. I can no longer find the filter option to filter for picked and top downloads or normal and picked downloads. I can only use the dropdown link to see only one option at a time or all. Has this been removed? If not, would someone please tell me how to use the filters with the new design update? Thanks!

Also, when I try to search, it erases my filtered selection from the drop down menu... is there any way to revert back to classic view? I think the new design is great, but the change in functionality makes searching a hassle.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jun 2021 at 3:22 PM
Hi, this might be better in the Site Issues and Questions forum:
https://modthesims.info/f/24/
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by milk tea
Hello. I just have a quick question. I've gone through the tutorial twice, and I can't find the answer. I can no longer find the filter option to filter for picked and top downloads or normal and picked downloads. I can only use the dropdown link to see only one option at a time or all. Has this been removed? If not, would someone please tell me how to use the filters with the new design update? Thanks!

Yes, that functionality was removed. Picked downloads (and featured) are just normal downloads with a special flag, so they appear in the list of Newest anyway.

Quote:
Also, when I try to search, it erases my filtered selection from the drop down menu... is there any way to revert back to classic view? I think the new design is great, but the change in functionality makes searching a hassle.

Which dropdown menu are you referring to? Can you supply a screenshot please?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.