Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 7:49 PM Last edited by redactedSubject : 6th Aug 2021 at 9:17 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Duplicating Face template?
Hello everyone!

So originally i had thought that this was a weird face template that had appeared in my game but as it turns out, it is just a glitched version of the second face template? I have done a clean re-install and it is still preset in body shop but not in game, unsure of what to do with this.

Updates!: Messing around with Any Game Starter and what seems to be the problem is Bon Voyage?? as the glitched template did not appear until i install Bon Voyage into ATS body shop. I don't know how to even get close to solving this but if anyone else has this problem, i guess the best solution would be to set your male sims into teen since the template does not appear for that life state and then once your done editing, make them adults? Another way would be to maybe just use the ATS legacy bodyshop? unsure, will attempt to research this more.

I have attached photos below
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 8:51 PM
Not 100% sure, but it does look very much like either the first or second template.

If you already have tested without any CC in your game, it's most likely a template from ingame. Could be the thumbnails for the faces have switched around (I've noticed that happening a few times in Bodyshop, especially for the UC).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Not 100% sure, but it does look very much like either the first or second template.

If you already have tested without any CC in your game, it's most likely a template from ingame. Could be the thumbnails for the faces have switched around (I've noticed that happening a few times in Bodyshop, especially for the UC).

It is actually the second face template, oh my goodness, its been so long since ive seen the maxis templates, i feel a little foolish now asdfg.

well now the problem is that i have two of the same template but only in body shop.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 10:10 PM
Have you checked both templates? Could be one of them has a stuck thumbnail. Try switching to another template in between and see if that helps. The first and second templates are quite similar, but the second one is a bit longer with somewhat more squarish features (if I remember correctly), so if you don't see them side by side it's easy to think they look very similar in Bodyshop.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Have you checked both templates? Could be one of them has a stuck thumbnail. Try switching to another template in between and see if that helps. The first and second templates are quite similar, but the second one is a bit longer with somewhat more squarish features (if I remember correctly), so if you don't see them side by side it's easy to think they look very similar in Bodyshop.

so i've checked and yes, it is a duplicated second face template
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 7:03 PM
I have that face too. I've just been ignoring it all these years since there's no way to get rid of it anyway.

Edit: but since I just noticed you mention it appeared with Bon Voyage, could it be Big Foot template?