Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 11:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Weird "Clean" interactions
Hello,

In my test hood (where I test all sort of mods/CC) one lot has some very weird interactions on other sims : it's the "Clean" interaction ("Nettoyer" in my screen). There are two, even the toddler has them.

When I click on it, it's like the Influence interaction to clean objects. Of course, I removed all my mods. The interactions are still here.

I downloaded a house some time ago that had the Super Dupper Hug Bug in the same 'hood, so I thought it was probably because of that. I tested the SuperDuperHugTest mod by CH, no popup on the screen. I tested with NSL by BO, still there.

Does anyone has an idea?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 1:25 PM
Not a solution, but finally my mind's at peace - I saw these too! On completely random occasions though. The interaction in English is Clean Up. I've no idea what causes it either.
https://modthesims.info/showthread....776#post5750776
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 1:56 PM
Do any of you use mods that add new social interactions? Because I know removing certain ones can cause odd things to happen, but those mainly equate to the Super Duper Hug Bug, so I might be wrong.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Theorist
#4 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 3:29 PM
I don't think I do. I mainly use simler90's mods, and then there are some annoyance fixes I have by various creators. I have certain ones that edit interactions, for example, committed relationships enabled for adult Sims, break up any time/ask to be just friends, and BartekStu's Less Apparation.