Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Simply Sweet" - Tasty Lipsticks Set For Females

by Elexis Posted 3rd Feb 2012 at 6:35 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2012 at 10:54 AM by Elexis

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 93 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 7:27 PM
This is amazing <3 thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 5:07 PM
Thank you so much! They are lovely!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#28 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:10 PM
So beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:44 PM
They are beautiful, and they look fantastic in the game! Really beautiful and I know I will be using these a lot. Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:51 PM
These are so nice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:21 AM
simply adorable!!! ^_^
cheerio
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 6:03 AM
lovely work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 5:21 PM
Cherry Pop is my favorite, looks good, not too shiny. :]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:23 PM
Wow, i love it!! and the models are so much pretty :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 6:24 PM
AMAZING! I seriously can't tell you how much i love these! Great job! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:59 AM
thank you!!! and those eyes are just stunning
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 5:18 PM
These are wonderful and they are my absolute favorite in game. However! I love your models!! That's what I really wanted to post about! If you ever feel like uploading them, that would be great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:44 PM
These are my new most-favorite lipsticks! I *love* the alphaing on them! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th May 2012 at 1:50 PM
Love this! Thanks for making it! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 16th May 2012 at 4:28 AM Last edited by ChibiGamer : 16th May 2012 at 6:00 PM. Reason: Fixed for Clarity. :)
These look really really great in game as do all of your other items I've downloaded for my game. I actually have a very silly question as well: how do you get the colors like the ones yours show in the pictures? I know I need to mess with the colors in CAS but I am not sure how to mix and match well enough to get the vibrant reds and pinks that you have. Any suggestions on maybe a tutorial or are common knowledge on colors and make-up needed? Thank-You for being awesome! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd May 2012 at 9:08 PM
I love these lipglosses. They look amazing in-game.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 24th May 2012 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChibiGamer
I actually have a very silly question as well: how do you get the colors like the ones yours show in the pictures? I know I need to mess with the colors in CAS but I am not sure how to mix and match well enough to get the vibrant reds and pinks that you have. Any suggestions on maybe a tutorial or are common knowledge on colors and make-up needed? Thank-You for being awesome! :D

The best results are when you set up the channels like this (for all 3 lipsticks):

1st color - light, non-contrasted color. Soft pink, reddish, orangey would do, depends on the base color you want to achieve.
2nd color - always a darker color than the first one. It could be slightly different shade of the base color.
3rd color - mostly just white. It creates the shiny effect on the lips. If you want a matte lipstick, just make it the same or slightly lighter color than the first one.

Hope this helps

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 26th May 2012 at 5:39 PM
Great job! Love it. Thanks <3
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th May 2012 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
Hope this helps

This definitely helped! Thank-you so much for replying. My boyfriend spent a few days with me trying to figure out how to get the vibrant colors like your pictures showed and still have the glossy look I absolutely love about these glosses/lipsticks. I am a very lucky girl and have a very very wonderful boyfriend. :D

I'll let him know about your reply. Thanks again!

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th May 2012 at 1:22 AM
I saw the Cotton Candy one in another thread and really wanted to download it. I love the contacts you put in the eyes and would really appreciate it if you would upload them. They are so beautiful.

I love the facial shape and such you gave to your Sims as well. I would also love it if you uploaded them.

One comment is that the link for the ephemera skintone seems to lead to a broken link page in another language and google chrome can't translate it. I suppose I can try to find the skin other ways, but I just thought you might like to know that-- unless its just my browser. Is it just me?

I checked sims3updates and the link there seems to lead to the same thing, so either it moved or I just can't seem to find any reference to the right url-- I found the "weak" version at another url.

Thank you very much!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 27th May 2012 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suceress
One comment is that the link for the ephemera skintone seems to lead to a broken link page in another language and google chrome can't translate it. I suppose I can try to find the skin other ways, but I just thought you might like to know that-- unless its just my browser. Is it just me?

I checked sims3updates and the link there seems to lead to the same thing, so either it moved or I just can't seem to find any reference to the right url-- I found the "weak" version at another url.

I'm planning to release those contacts and some of my models soon

It seems that Ephemera's blog is currently unavailable. I hope to see it back soon, because I wasn't able to find and alternative link either.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Instructor
#47 Old 28th May 2012 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
I'm planning to release those contacts and some of my models soon

It seems that Ephemera's blog is currently unavailable. I hope to see it back soon, because I wasn't able to find and alternative link either.

Excellent! Thank you!
I found an ESkin_NV1_pale related to Empire Sims at various download sites. No pictures or descriptions though-- they were just direct downloads. The 4-share site required a login IIRC. There was also one at Filestube. I just did a google search for ESkin_NV1_pale and it came up with the links.

The closest I could find to a good link with pictures seems to be something that looks cached.
http://www.general-files.com/downlo.../gs343c95fahfi0

If that doesn't work the link was from here: http://www.general-files.com/downlo...1_pale.rar.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th May 2012 at 12:08 AM
OMMGGG EXACTLY what I needed, thanks 10x!! (BTW I luv ur sims!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th May 2012 at 1:27 AM
Lovely x]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 2:50 PM
This is awesome, thanks!
Page 2 of 5