Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cronor

by CroNor Posted 30th Oct 2018 at 9:13 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2021 at 6:35 PM by CroNor : Updated RH rug links

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 4:13 AM
I am currently playing a game in this world, though right now my household is in the far cleaner and nicer Oasis Landing, because Mal (my sim) wanted a crop of plantables and I always install a garden lot there (I install a lot of things in Oasis Landing as a matter of course). When I eventually send him home he's going to plant out his basement garden (it has the ITF garden rugs).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 10:55 AM
Wow, dude, this looks amazing. It's incredibly detailed and looks like it's straight out of a film.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#53 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 2:24 PM
I'm playing in this world and it's awesome!!!! The more I explore and build families, the more neat and creative details I find. My Jedi are flourishing as scientist and keepers of the peace... Thanks so much. I'm having so much fun!!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 5:32 AM
I really love the Dystopian, Cyber Punk, sinister, and/or Post-Apocalyptic style you put into this world. The story behind this world sort of gives me a bit of Fallout New Vegas Old World Blues DLC vibes. You know. The whole society dedicated to science gone crazy and wrong feel. Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 1:52 AM Last edited by Paola3 : 16th Jan 2019 at 12:40 AM.
I can't wait to install this world and for my laptop to caught on fire because honestly!? I really want to play in this world. Thanks!

EDIT: Okay...surprisingly? it doesn't lag my game. I thought since it had a lot of textures it was going to but...it loads pretty fast so far. Sure, the textures take a bit to load but they don't lag the game. It's great!

I was curious though...would you ever make a happier version of this world? like, before it became a nuclear/garbage land.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 2:43 AM
Killer dystopia! I'm using it as one of my two "escape from" worlds (the other being Quailhog's Wraith) where my PC has to do some certain thing to be able to move to a different neighborhood. In this case, my PC has to build his own time machine in order to escape this awful future. The time machines and portal that exist in the world are not the same as the standard ones in that the authorities modified them to not allow changes to the timeline, thus they cannot be used to escape.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 10:21 PM
This world inspired me to write a nice little fanfic about bureaucracy. Fun!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 1:10 PM
That floating thing reminds me of the good old Ministry of Truth (also known as baar dau) in TES III: Morrowind. I wonder if it's accessible or is it just merely for the scenery.
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 4:24 PM
I know I messed up somehow. I can't find the Science Facility or Police Station. Help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 5:46 PM
@SueSimming Both locations would need the base game RH rugs from here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...761#post4749761 for the RH functionality to show up. Maybe you have a different version installed? But in any case you can just place the RH rugs again. The Police Station RH is located at Cronor Central, in the Police Office. The Science Facility RH is located at The Orbiter.

A group account of Norn and Crowkeeper :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 9:43 AM
This is breathtaking. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#62 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 7:50 AM Last edited by sam&skye : 12th Feb 2019 at 8:07 AM.
Okay, I got showtime. Not because I ever wanted showtime, just because I want Cronor. That's how awesome this looks...
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 7:58 PM
So, I'm not sure why, but, I cannot play this world. It crashes all the time. Sometimes immediately, sometimes after 10 minutes of playing. Do you have any ideas why?

I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead;;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OMG.
So, I'm not sure why, but, I cannot play this world. It crashes all the time. Sometimes immediately, sometimes after 10 minutes of playing. Do you have any ideas why?

Hello, we are sorry you are encountering crashes in CroNor. We, nor any of our testers have encountered such problems so it is hard to tell what could be the cause. Could you please send us a PM and share some more details? It would be great If you could tell us what EPs you have installed, How much CC you use, what is your patch level as well as your pc specs.

Instructor
#65 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 3:57 PM
I'm having a problem with this world too... the stylist career isn't working. Clients seem to somehow not be able to get to their appointments and cancel every time, although I've removed everything that could possibly be blocking their way. It's the only world this is happening in, so I'm afraid it might be a problem with Cronor.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 7:18 PM
Hi @sam&skye, sorry for the late reply. It took a while to test the stylist career again in Cronor, other custom worlds and Twinbrook. None of our testers had reported any issues with it, and we cannot really find an issue with it in Cronor that wouldn't happen in any of the the other worlds, too. There are cancellations and shady excuses why a client wouldn't come to an appointment or rewards for a styling not given. The stylist career is not tied to the chair or the lot itself (apart from the lot zoning), sims in this career go to meet their clients everywhere. We found that in general career activities went smoother on higher levels of the career. Internet research suggests that some of the active careers are rather glitchy. So, we're sorry, but we don't really have a solution to offer for your problem.

Instructor
#67 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CroNor
Hi @sam&skye, sorry for the late reply. It took a while to test the stylist career again in Cronor, other custom worlds and Twinbrook. None of our testers had reported any issues with it, and we cannot really find an issue with it in Cronor that wouldn't happen in any of the the other worlds, too. There are cancellations and shady excuses why a client wouldn't come to an appointment or rewards for a styling not given. The stylist career is not tied to the chair or the lot itself (apart from the lot zoning), sims in this career go to meet their clients everywhere. We found that in general career activities went smoother on higher levels of the career. Internet research suggests that some of the active careers are rather glitchy. So, we're sorry, but we don't really have a solution to offer for your problem.

Alright, guess the problem is probably with the game and not with Cronor after all then. Thanks for looking into it!
(The world is as awesome as it looks, btw, now that I've played with it.)
Test Subject
#68 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 8:32 PM
I added this world to my game a couple of days ago and I am loving playing it so far. The atmosphere and textures are awesome and it is the perfect city for apocalyptic story telling and game play. It is obvious a lot of hard work and countless hours went into this. I really appreciate all the hard work and the testers that helped with this. Words can't describe how much I appreciate this and how excited I am to have it in my game. Thank you.
Test Subject
#69 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 10:53 PM
Oh my god! That's just amazing. It's makes me feel like I need to play TS3 just to have a chance of playing this world. Besides TS2 is very limited, I'll try to make something like this. I just need to play in a world like that, I NEED!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 8:28 AM
WHOA This is badass! Love the dark machine-world-like dystopia you've got going on here. I'm going to populate this world with only robots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 16th May 2019 at 8:25 AM
Extremely underrated world. Simply amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 26th May 2019 at 6:10 PM
I just got this world and I can't wait to play it, it looks so cool and very interesting. I am really hoping it works for me. I'm always looking for worlds like this because I love building the worn out buildings with broken windows and dilapidated feel to them. Thank you for creating it for my weird building habits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 10:48 PM
omg thank you so much for this!! it looks so cool i cant wait to play in this world!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 12:07 PM
I freaking love this world, the details, the style and feel, everything! I've always been a fan of dystopian, cyberpunk and post-apocalyptic sci-fi, and this world seems to mix these things with a great result. Downloaded it a month ago or so, but totally forgot to thank you for your creation, better late than never I guess.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 7:20 PM
Love it :)
Page 3 of 5