Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Chic Bathroom - Custom Stuff Pack

by littledica Posted 19th Jan 2020 at 7:06 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2021 at 1:22 PM by littledica

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 1:45 PM
thnx
Forum Resident
#52 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Littlest-Lapin
Just wondering if the toilet that comes with this pack is supposed to have the Uncomfortable trait attached to it?

I noticed earlier today when I was building that it does say that in the item stats in the description.

So, is this intentional (which makes the flavor text you gave it an oxymoron ) or not?
Screenshots

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
I noticed earlier today when I was building that it does say that in the item stats in the description.

So, is this intentional (which makes the flavor text you gave it an oxymoron ) or not?

It's not intentional no, i cloned the most expensive basegame toilet so i'm not sure why it's displaying that
Forum Resident
#54 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
It's not intentional no, i cloned the most expensive basegame toilet so i'm not sure why it's displaying that

Oh? That's weird. Thanks for the info, though!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 7:17 PM
awesome
Instructor
THANKS POST
#56 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 10:43 AM
Fantastic!!! Thank you very much for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 7th Mar 2020 at 6:30 PM
This is great! Thanks!
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 1:55 AM
Quick question; how do you get the counter to flow over at the edge? I can't seem to figure it out. Great pack, I love it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by col_crunch
Quick question; how do you get the counter to flow over at the edge? I can't seem to figure it out. Great pack, I love it.

This Way!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 11:12 PM
I always love the stuff you make for the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 11:13 PM
tysm this brings new LIFE to my old drab game!!! please keep making more stuffs!!!! tc and be safe!!! ♥ i just discovered you TODAY!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 9:45 PM
For some reason I am having issues with the enclosed shower. As soon as I place the shower, the glass flickers erratically.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adamoadam
For some reason I am having issues with the enclosed shower. As soon as I place the shower, the glass flickers erratically.

It's a common issue with that shader on MacOS devices. Are you playing on a Mac?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 6:16 AM
How did I miss this being uploaded? I love it!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
It's a common issue with that shader on MacOS devices. Are you playing on a Mac?

Yes I am. I had a feel it was a Mac thing. Thank you for everything!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 2:25 AM
update pls
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dokecls
update pls

I like mod updates too, but this is a really big pack, and modders are busy people- don't rush them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 7:41 PM
Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 7:14 PM
Totally amazing thank you so much for sharing your quality Stuff Packs. Much better than game stuffs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 4:48 PM
Very nice
Forum Resident
#71 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dokecls
update pls

Is the smart mirror in this pack broken like the smart fridge is in Modern Kitchen Stuff?
Quote: Originally posted by Lazurite
I like mod updates too, but this is a really big pack, and modders are busy people- don't rush them!

Good point.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 7:00 PM
muchísimas gracias he descargado este y la cocina ecológica.de verdad no tengo palabras cualquier contenido se queda pequeño con las cosas tan maravillosas que tienes gracias por tu trabajo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 11:58 AM
This really does look incredibly chic! Thank you so much - wish my bathroom was like this!
Test Subject
#74 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 11:06 PM
When I try to open the download a message box pops up stating 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'. I get the same message if I try Sim File Share. What a bummer
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 2:21 PM
Great looking items and look forward to trying up the special features.
Page 3 of 5