Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which NEW villain would you most want to see in the next movie?
The Riddler
9 20.93%
Harley Quinn
12 27.91%
Bane
3 6.98%
Killer Croc
1 2.33%
Catwoman
5 11.63%
Talia al Ghul
4 9.30%
Poison Ivy
6 13.95%
The Penguin
0 0%
Victor Zsasz
1 2.33%
The Ventriloquist
2 4.65%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:47 AM
Default Batman 3 Villains
Well it's been confirmed that there will be a Batman 3 and one of the biggest factors will be the villain. So who will you guys want to see in the next movie??

Pick a new villain and if your choice isn't up there, please state below. :_
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 10:55 AM
Poison Ivy

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 7:13 PM
The Riddler. We need redemption after Schumacher turned him into... I don't even know how I'd describe what Jim Carrey did. By the same logic, Poison Ivy would be a good choice, but I can't see Nolan working her into his world. And, since there seem to be two villains per movie, I'm thinking Catwoman as the other one. I also attached a fake promo poster, just because I felt like it.
Screenshots
Theorist
#4 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 10:36 PM
I'd like to see Poison Ivy. I really want to see her in a realistic fashion, rather than the comicy way she was shown in Batman & Robin, which is my favourite film. As in ever, of all time, and that stuff.
I just want to see how they'd... pull it off. I'd also like to see Harley Quinn, because she hasn't had a film yet. It could be a follow on of The Dark Knight where she seeks revenge from Batman. I like Catwoman but she's already had enough of the limelight.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 10:42 PM
I think it would actually be interesting to see a Nolan-verse Riddler... I rewatched Batman Forever the other day (in anything, just to make sure it wasn't a sugar addled hallucination - what with it's Batman butt-shots and Priscilla Queen of the Riddlers and all...*shudders*) , and since Nolan's already rescued Harvey Dent from being forever remembered as a pizza-faced Tommy Lee Jones with some highly questionable henchwomen, I'd love to see what he could do with the Riddler. That said, there's room for Talia and Harley, definitely! Just... not sure about Mr Freeze...
But if anyone could make Mr Freeze realistic, gritty, and possibly an iconic and much-fangirled character, it would be Nolan. He's supposed to be producing a new Superman too, so THAT should definitely be fun to see....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 3:12 AM
I'm a fan of all batman villains! I'm particularly partial to Catwoman and Poison Ivy.

I think that I heard somewhere (the Oscars, maybe?) that the Joker is going to make a comeback in a later Batman film. How anyone could live up to Heath Ledger, I don't know, but if the Joker is reintroduced, Harley might come too.

"It's a long, long way to Ba Sing Se..."
I'm so starstruck, Baby could you blow my heart up?
Mamma Mia! Here we go again! My my, how can I resist you?

Avatard, Monster, Zutarian, Twihard, and PROUD of it!
Call me Jacky, I take requests, even though I don't have anything uploaded yet. :P
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:51 PM
Poison Ivy is the best and i will say it TILL TO THE END!!!I'm obssesed with Pamela,coming soon tommorow or later by AnnitaSims!