Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 8:12 AM
A Question About Farmiliars...
I decided to get my sim a familiar so she would have protection from death. I heard there is something like a pet bed so the familiar can rest. I'm not sure what the familiar bed is called, so may you guys please tell me what it is called? thank you for your help.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Simmer
I decided to get my sim a familiar so she would have protection from death. I heard there is something like a pet bed so the familiar can rest. I'm not sure what the familiar bed is called, so may you guys please tell me what it is called? thank you for your help.

I'm no expert, but the Spellcaster familiars don't "rest" and thus don't need a bed. I've seen that you can make dogs/cats into familiars if you have that expansion pack though. All you have to do is click on your pet, head to the Magic menu and you will be given the option to 'Bind Pet as Familiar. ' Once you have done that, you can summon your cat or dog the same way you would a normal Familiar.

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.