Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#851 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 8:47 AM
The Home of Deputy Duncan (from Sims 2 PSP) in Dyris Harbour.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#852 Old 2nd May 2021 at 5:43 AM
Bustin' Out fans might recognize this one.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#853 Old 3rd May 2021 at 8:17 AM
Any Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor fans here? I really like recreating haunted houses in film/tv shows :D

WARNING: Spoilers for both Hill House and Bly Manor!!!!!

Screenshots
Scholar
#854 Old 16th May 2021 at 6:33 AM
one photo of a Dyris Harbour residence and the town laundromat, pet store and one of many hangout spaces.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#855 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 6:29 AM Last edited by grammapat : 20th Jul 2021 at 3:37 PM.
Just trying to build architecturally correct houses. Fun building planter around the stairs. ..forgot about ceilings
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#856 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 11:07 AM
More progress with the greenhousing, this case being an observatory attached to the side of a island laboratory.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#857 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 6:27 AM
190 Santura Road - 3BR, 1.5BA

This is a lot from my Plot of Land neighborhood.

Mad Poster
#858 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 3:08 AM
My take on Dudley Landgraab's Trailer.

This lot is part of my Plot of Land neighborhood.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#859 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 8:20 PM
The Broke’s trailer made over maxis only
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#860 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 11:12 AM
I started on a 2 Cover Up Road prototype (we all know those poor Curios brothers are very tight on living space in the original) for a Strangetown overhaul sometime last year, but... eh, never got around to doing much more with it besides this. It's supposed to resemble something like that of a space station (or just space-themed in general) with airlocks and stuff, but the exterior and interior both felt a bit too busy, and I kept procrastinating the CFE to the point where I just didn't do it. Might pick it up again someday though, I like the idea I had in mind for it.

Imgur album

Sorry if angles are bad, I'm very rusty at taking pictures
Scholar
#861 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 1:57 AM
Rematra Village grocery store, having to compete with the shopping centre, small grocery store northside of town and the many residences who grow their own produce.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#862 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
My take on Dudley Landgraab's Trailer.

This lot is part of my Plot of Land neighborhood.

@HarVee: Love it! Where are those cinder blocks from? Must have them!! :D
Mad Poster
#863 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 2:07 AM Last edited by HarVee : 27th Sep 2021 at 3:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Morrowindnostalgia
@HarVee: Love it! Where are those cinder blocks from? Must have them!! :D

@Morrowindnostalgia They are a part of SimAddict99's "Low Budget Wonders" set. They are actually functional, the set consists of a chair, sofa, curtain, bed, and dining table. What you see there with Dudley's Trailer is the cinder block chair and the dining table. They match perfectly with the Maxis cinder block bookcase. Anyway link can be found here. Sorry for TSR, but it's the only place I know of where to get the set from.

Lab Assistant
#864 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 3:50 AM Last edited by Matt_Y : 27th Sep 2021 at 4:01 AM.
Hi guys

I built this Parisian building, didn't think I can do it but I love how it turned out! I furnished 2 apartments only and the main loby, coffee shop and winery

The photos are of the corner roof apartment, I call it "If Carrie Bradshaw was from Paris" and that's why I made the bed & wardrobe area similar! :D

I love working with small spaces and figuring out how to put the layout and I think this turned out to be good! I love how it looks lived in and has that set design look

Hope you enjoy it!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#865 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 10:24 AM
@Sims2Christain That grocery store is very pretty, reminds me of some places near to where I live!
@HarVee thanks for that link, cool set!
@Matt_Y That is beautiful, the street view looks very real too!
Lab Assistant
#866 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 4:07 PM
Thank you Simsample! Here are photos of the penthouse in the same building ( below the roof apartment )

This apartment takes the entire floor, it has 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half bathrooms, office, living room, dining room, kitchen with a pantry and a laundry room.

Hope you'll like it! I was going for a mixture of modern / classic luxorious look with bright mustard contrast for the main areas.
Link Ninja
#867 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 6:07 PM
There's honestly so much GOODNESS in these pics, so luxurious with detail and not only are the spaces well decorated but the color is harmonious. I love the exterior! You have such a good eye for space and clutter deco positioning!

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread but here's a sort of dump of my various building projects this year:
- Takemizu Wedding Venue since I was in a destination wedding craze earlier this year and made places for sims to go and get hitched on all three vacation hoods
- House of the Yellow Rose Clan Hideout in Takemizu, inspired from when my sim, Allyna, made a bad choice on a hike and got her wallet stolen by this so-called 'Yellow Rose Clan'
- Wedding Barn in my main hood, because I was still in a wedding lot phase
- Coffee shop remodel off an original build I did years ago, because who is ever satisfied after making something the first time?
- Axe-throwing bar, because it's a neat idea I see and has popped up in real life around where I live.
- Skatepark for teens, because I was inspired by the half-pip 3t2 cc and wanted to use it (though GingerPlaysSims downloaded it and made it 100x cooler and you should check out those pics)
- Mini golf course in my desert subhood, because it didn't have much going on and I wanted to attract more sims to visit it.
- Another farm because after my wedding phase, I went into a farm phase when I downloaded animated animals and now I have lots of additional crop types to use, can never have too many specialty farms!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#868 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
There's honestly so much GOODNESS in these pics, so luxurious with detail and not only are the spaces well decorated but the color is harmonious. I love the exterior! You have such a good eye for space and clutter deco positioning!

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread but here's a sort of dump of my various building projects this year - Takemizu Wedding Venue, House of the Yellow Rose Clan Hideout in Takemizu, Wedding Barn in my main hood, Coffee shop remodel off an original build I did years ago, Axe-throwing bar, Skatepark for teens, mini golf in my desert subhood, and another farm.

Thank you so much Charmful! Your builds are stunning!!! Love the detail and how everything is put together well! I love what you did with the skating place, so smart!

I know I'm spamming these days with photos probably lol but here's some more photos of this rowhouse Brownstone I've been working on - still not completely finished or furnished though.

Next I'll be showing you my version of Grace and Frankie's beach house
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#869 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 10:43 PM
My Grace and Frankie's house! Whoever knows the show can recognize the house

Oh this one it took me days to plan the layout to be exactly as in the show and finding the cc, etc but I loved the process! That's the thing about playing the Sims, I can't wait and I'm excited to see the finished result but I'm enjoying every second of the building, searching and furnishing.

Let me know your thoughts and please share if you have ever made any TV show house replica!
Scholar
#870 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 7:45 AM Last edited by Sims2Christain : 30th Sep 2021 at 8:14 AM.
While my lots aren't as furnished as others here. my own fault really always placing the big lots... Here is Rematra Village's Retirement Manor. 10 apartments all bar one with bedroom balconies, some having better views than others. the basement leads into the garden which half the manor is stilted above.
I got bored and it is still incomplete as of these pictures.
Screenshots
Scholar
#871 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 11:16 AM Last edited by Sims2Christain : 23rd Oct 2021 at 3:14 AM.
Double posting, I know...
Tricano island's largest and only unruined temple complex. it can only be opened by the leaders of the land and the sea, the native human tribe and merfolk tribes. it has been many years since the supernatural war and it is believed that the merfolk have long been 'cured' but perhaps some yet remain to take up the calling of the sea and unite the island once again.

adding the abandoned village. broken and long degrading.
Screenshots
#872 Old 5th Mar 2022 at 9:02 PM
Might be coming back to Shields Road with these houses furnished for housemates.
Screenshots
Scholar
#873 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 8:29 AM
alas I have to start Rematra again...
Photo of the to be winery estate on a 110 x110 sized lot. Thanks to Lazy Duchess's creativity and effort.
I torture myself so.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#874 Old 11th Mar 2022 at 12:41 PM
The town square of my 1930s neighbourhood is coming along very nicely~

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Scholar
#875 Old 18th Mar 2022 at 10:06 AM Last edited by Sims2Christain : 18th Mar 2022 at 10:40 AM.
Rematra (V7) Castle.
DIsplaced in time, the Castle was discovered to no longer be a ruin but at the height of it's occupation. Will the inhabitants become lost in the modern world? and what secrets are hidden within the walls of this ancient building?
Screenshots
Page 35 of 39