Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 10:11 PM
Tenielle: Your houses never cease to amaze me.

My first dedicated attempt at trying out a modern-styled house.

Trying out some of my new Bon Voyage stuff.

Anyone who can guess one of my four legacy sims who will be living in the cabin-like house...gets an imaginary cupcake. Hint...I post pictures of one of the sims a lot. And the cabin is all nature themed for a reason.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 2:45 AM
8 Willow Lane

See the inside here

SommarBlomma- Thanks! I am loving Baskerville to play and makeover- it's a real blast. Those two houses you posted are fabolous! I just love the old, sophisticated style of them.
Hazl- Thanks so much for your lovely comment!
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 12:22 AM Last edited by funcioná!!! : 27th Dec 2010 at 12:42 AM.
"now i fix this EA-maxis horrible but salvage lot. i mean did the builders of EA-maxis are that much drugged with crack or they just dont care at all?"

No, EA-Maxis builders were not drugged. Their lots are not horrible at all. I don't care if you don't care about my opinion, which anyway is about your attitude and not about your houses. Read the rules about pictures:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=343082
And I don't understand why you are being disrespectful in your first post, when no one said anything to you (unless you had been banned before). So I suggest that if you want to stay as a member of this site, stop being an organ that is at the end of the digestive tube. I'm not sure if you are a troll, so I wrote this. Delete my post if it's against the rules, moderators. (I finally found a reason to insult someone, I needed that).
Banned
#104 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 1:59 AM Last edited by EVOD : 27th Dec 2010 at 5:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by funcioná!!!
"now i fix this EA-maxis horrible but salvage lot. i mean did the builders of EA-maxis are that much drugged with crack or they just dont care at all?"

UPDATE:
needed to delete my oldest lots since with my insane experiments where damaged beyond repair. now the neighboorhood appereance its this:

continuing fixing lots and making new ones. and as always negative feedback will not be accepted under any circunstance.
UPDATE:
fixed this horrible maxis apartment lot. it was so ugly it was a point i thinked to delete it and start all over. but no i was very bored and i did it.
now the last floor with pizarra rooftops its with elevators as a public space to use for free computers, hng out with your magical friends on the room of good witchcraft and the other of the bad witchcraft. two bathrooms one for male other for female sims. and seats with the weird machine to do excercise (the one that the sims spins around) and some musical instruments to the sims does not wanna do other stuff. the apartments where all recycled. here the shots:

if the builders of EA-maxis would have cared of making look the building as a REAL old apartment building i should not do anything. but apparently nobody cares nothing there like when they put on the apartment life trailers sims going on a bike and then the expansion was released and that was only on the imagination of EA-maxis team. but dont worry i am here to fix all of them!!! and its looks awesome now.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 1:51 AM
I will try not to sound negative, but I've never seen houses with a million windows, a million solar panels, windmills and street lights on the roof. Is it a new architectonic style?
Excuse me...

Are you sure you were watching the AL trailer? Because a new object with a new animation doesn't come out directly of a person's mind, it needs to be created.
Banned
#106 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 3:25 AM
I will try not to sound negative, but I've never seen houses with a million windows, a million solar panels, windmills and street lights on the roof. Is it a new architectonic style?
Excuse me...

Are you sure you were watching the AL trailer? Because a new object with a new animation doesn't come out directly of a person's mind, it needs to be created.

your avatar pic looks cute, so i will give you the unique pleasure of reading and awnsering your post, since you seen nice also. first please remember its a game its not the real life. second i use so many solar panels since at the end all the apartments habitants gets to live for free since that many solar panels makes many many simoleons. i would say pays all the bills plus the apartment rent plus an extra so the sims can buy stuff or save simoleons. yes one of the AL trailers showed one male sim on a bike and a male sim jumped behind him and they drove away. so where its the bike???
and i add windows since my country architecture has those kind of constructions. since when uruguay started and even today any insane architect can come and with enough money can demolish any beautiful house that i made on sims 2 and do any horrible building. but to awnser at you, there are many victorian houses and even mansions with that kind of windows and skylights on my country. i just need to say to you there is a museum build originally as hydrotherapy center on 1890-1893 thats has all the front with windows and balconies and a double skylight that measures in feet: 328 (100 meters) divided as a square (82 feet = 25 meters every side) so before tell me that i am making insane buildings come to my country watch our insane architecture and then tell me i am making unrealistic horrible lots. i leave you the picture of the skylight. its so big that my digital camera from the main stairs rest step cannot take it 100%:
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 6:21 AM
I like your buildings EVOD. They're really interesting albeit rather maniacal lol.
Alchemist
#108 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 4:17 PM
I didn't read all comments to EVOD's houses, and I don't care at all. To all who wrote negative comments or are about to, just don't do it, maybe he/she's just a bit different in mind, or style. I mean, I find his/her houses interesting, he's using items we put on the streets or hide at all on the roof, and just uses all the space, he/she's creative in mind unliek some other builders <- SORRYYYY just had to say that! :facepalm:

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#109 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
I didn't read all comments to EVOD's houses, and I don't care at all. To all who wrote negative comments or are about to, just don't do it, maybe he/she's just a bit different in mind, or style. I mean, I find his/her houses interesting, he's using items we put on the streets or hide at all on the roof, and just uses all the space, he/she's creative in mind unliek some other builders <- SORRYYYY just had to say that! :facepalm:

tyvm. and i completely agree with you. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EVOD
. yes one of the AL trailers showed one male sim on a bike and a male sim jumped behind him and they drove away. so where its the bike???
and i add windows since my country architecture has those kind of constructions. since when uruguay started and even today any insane architect can come and with enough money can demolish any beautiful house that i made on sims 2 and do any horrible building. but to awnser at you, there are many victorian houses and even mansions with that kind of windows and skylights on my country. i just need to say to you there is a museum build originally as hydrotherapy center on 1890-1893 thats has all the front with windows and balconies and a double skylight that measures in feet: 328 (100 meters) divided as a square (82 feet = 25 meters every side) so before tell me that i am making insane buildings come to my country watch our insane architecture and then tell me i am making unrealistic horrible lots.

I never said that your buildings were horrible, just that I've never seen that style. I just don't agree with all your comments about how horrible are Maxis lots. You were doing the same thing I was doing: criticising other architectonic styles because you don't like them. But, it's ok, it's your opinion. And If you hadn't written your first post in a defensive and a bit rude way, maybe I wouldn't had answered like that.
I'm from Argentina, I don't know if the style is similar or not. In fact I'm going to Montevideo the next month, I will watch the buildings.
Why am I not speaking in Spanish?
Banned
#111 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 5:16 PM
I never said that your buildings were horrible, just that I've never seen that style. I just don't agree with all your comments about how horrible are Maxis lots. You were doing the same thing I was doing: criticising other architectonic styles because you don't like them. But, it's ok, it's your opinion. And If you hadn't written your first post in a defensive and a bit rude way, maybe I wouldn't had answered like that.
I'm from Argentina, I don't know if the style is similar or not. In fact I'm going to Montevideo the next month, I will watch the buildings.
Why am I not speaking in Spanish?

well if you come to montevideo dearest argentinian fellow or fella or whatever, come to the MAPI (museo de arte precolombino e indigena and on english for the rest, museum of art precolumbian & indian) you can see a half restaured building with the huge skylight i leaved the screenshot behind. i will leave a picture link to see how was about to collapse then in part restored with canarian island money as a donation gift for our country. anyways my buildings may be crazy yes, and i dont like maxis lots because the apartment life "old" apartments where exactly as a modern build but with bohemian rooftops. the old houses where not like that at all. i will also leave a beautiful mansion picture that now in days its waiting to collapse since its on real bad shape and nobody cares about it.

(link to see how big part of the museum was restored and the double skylight:
http://www.mapi.org.uy/02_edificio/...stauracion.html
and before nobody tells at me this is not a real life picture thread i know and i am sorry. but its my way of justify at least why my houses the exterior looks like that, we could say "insane".
Forum Resident
#112 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
To all who wrote negative comments or are about to, just don't do it, maybe he/she's just a bit different in mind, or style.

Can we complain that EVOD is posting too many pics per post than the guidelines allow? (Or that most of them are screen-stretchingly huge?)
Banned
#113 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tempscire
Can we complain that EVOD is posting too many pics per post than the guidelines allow? (Or that most of them are screen-stretchingly huge?)

dont know what browser are you using, but i am using opera and are auto-fit to my screen. plus are below whats allowed (175k) and i do them so big so they are high resolution.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 8:22 PM
But there's still the 4 image per post limit you decided to ignore. It's a rule of general politeness. You are being rude.

There's only one positive thing I can say: I really like those funky streetlight arrangements. I won't add anything else.

Now back to business: There's a new single alien dad in town, and he needs an apropriate house!

I liked how you can see the other side of the building through the windows, so I didn't build any walls inside to keep the effect. The result is very weird, but well, he's an alien. I'm glad I decided to give custom content a rest (only CC in here is the sky).
Banned
#115 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nissun
But there's still the 4 image per post limit you decided to ignore. It's a rule of general politeness. You are being rude.

There's only one positive thing I can say: I really like those funky streetlight arrangements. I won't add anything else.

Now back to business: There's a new single alien dad in town, and he needs an apropriate house!

I liked how you can see the other side of the building through the windows, so I didn't build any walls inside to keep the effect. The result is very weird, but well, he's an alien. I'm glad I decided to give custom content a rest (only CC in here is the sky).

may i ask, did the house its half sinked down on the ground? i think its nice. i only like old houses but i must tell you those weird roofs are nice.
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 9:26 PM
I forgot to mention that yes, it's sinked. Just a hole in the ground.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#117 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 11:01 PM
EVOD has been banned for being a duplicate account of an already-banned user (Overlord_Chaos!). In future, please click "Report this post" rather than flaming, insulting, or otherwise dragging a thread off-topic if you see someone violating the rules. It's the quickest way to bring a problem thread or user to our attention. Thank you to the member who did actually report this (you know who you are).

Back to pictures of pretty houses - LOVE yours, Nissun.
Mad Poster
#118 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 11:11 PM
I agree, that house is wicked, Nissun!
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:16 AM
Really nice, Nissun! And all the more remarkable for using only Maxis content!

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Helptato
#120 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 1:05 PM
Nissun, that house is amazing! I love the feel of it and the lighting!

Here's my latest one- My First Farmhouse. It's even been submitted for upload here!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
#121 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 7:08 PM
The Joque House

Copur Kitchen Cook-Off

The Frippery Frock

Will's Garage

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Field Researcher
#122 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 7:51 PM
wgroome, that first house is really nice. I like the third one too!
Are you planning on uploading any of them?

And ironically, and I don't mean to bring the subject up but I find it humourous, I'm running Opera and yet Opera is refusing to auto-resize any of the photos. lol
Test Subject
#123 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 5:06 AM
This would be one of mine then http://img829.imageshack.us/edit_pr...g&action=rotate

Mr. Simpson, we don't play god here.

What? you do nothing but. Just ask your Octoparrot.
Forum Resident
#124 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 9:36 PM Last edited by Tenielle : 4th Jan 2011 at 9:59 AM.
11-12 Willow Lane

See the inside here.
Test Subject
#125 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:39 AM
sommarblomma, both your Oak Street houses are so charming!

Everyone's houses are so awesome, I'm a little nervous sharing now, but here goes:
The beach house for my founding sims, three bedrooms plus an office, two baths

and the back:
Page 5 of 40