Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 3:16 AM
Default The Dreamcast
It's just so sad very sad I wish Sega would just take another shot if they joined Nintendo or merged with them they would both kill the video game market using aspects from there other systems like online play from the Dreamcast or even a DVD player built in to the system. They should also make another game with Chao in it.

Go Super Mario Project bu Rapsheba!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mario125
It's just so sad very sad I wish Sega would just take another shot if they joined Nintendo or merged with them they would both kill the video game market using aspects from there other systems like online play from the Dreamcast or even a DVD player built in to the system. They should also make another game with Chao in it.

WTH did you just say?
Theorist
#3 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 4:02 AM Last edited by Captain THPS4 : 7th Jan 2010 at 6:02 AM.
He said that Sega and Nintendo should join forces and make a new video game console, one that would presumably dominate the console wars. Maybe with Sega's help Nintendo wouldn't be so far behind technology wise aside from the motion sensor technology. They don't allow updates to existing games, it took them forever to support cards over 2GB, and they tend to play it safe with most of their big games (New Super Mario Bros Wii being a great example).

Chao are the Tamagotchi-like creatures from the Sonic Adventure series. I guess it would be nice if they became part of the games again if they don't take the quality away from the main levels.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 9:51 PM
Please Sega! You too Nintendo!
Quote: Originally posted by Mario125

That is the BEST IDEA EVER.