Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rideable Skateboard - by request

by rebecah Posted 26th Aug 2007 at 3:23 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 9:25 PM by -Maylin-

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Scholar
#51 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:44 PM
Yippie! I Put This In-Game,It is AWESOME! You Rock rebecah!!! ThankYou, ThankYou!!! :D

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 11:46 PM
wow it great - i was wondered - they can be sold in shops for example teens sims can buy them from any shops
good work
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rsdworker
wow it great - i was wondered - they can be sold in shops for example teens sims can buy them from any shops
good work

I'm not sure are you asking if this can be done. I think you can sell any item in the shops.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 11:35 PM
How did I miss this, Beck? another great sim-object for us! thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 3:44 AM
This is really good, but, as a skateboarder, the top part of the skateboard should not have a graphic, rather a rough single colored (Usually black) texture. (the graphic goes under the board) other than that its awesome!
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 2:34 AM
Thanks rebecah! this is very useful with the skatepark by comedy711 (and i made my own skatepark with halfpipe and useable sloped box). i think we need recolors coz we need a griptape and diff graphics.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 26th May 2008 at 12:37 PM
Thank you for creating this.

I wonder if it is possible for you to create a rideable surfboard?
Scholar
Original Poster
#58 Old 27th May 2008 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mtsimguy
Thank you for creating this.

I wonder if it is possible for you to create a rideable surfboard?

Actually the first rideable item I created was a surfboard, but I can't get them to ride it on water...so I've never posted it.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:22 AM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Did I mention I like this?

♪☺♥ ░▒▓~* MIKOROX *~ ▓▒░♥☺♪
Have you destroyed a paysite today?
Test Subject
#60 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:20 AM
i was lookin´ 4 this! awesome work! ;D
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:31 PM
i love it but why are they dancing on it?
Instructor
#62 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:46 PM
I've just made some recolors for this, but the game says the object is not designable. Do you think you could fix it?
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 4:58 PM
Sweet, thank you!!! I made a skater girl and wanted her to be the first out of 4 kids to go to college. Thanks to a mod, the athletic scholarship now gives a much greater amount of money towards college, but my sim had just come out of CAS. So, I bought a treadmill so she could gain those skill points. But she's not a track runner nor young Arnold Swarzenneger! (My state governor, lol i cant spell his last name) So I thought to look here on MTS, and i find the oh-so-awesome Rebecah made another sweeeet creation I can use! THANK YOU!!!
#64 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:09 PM
I just came here from the skate-park thread. ::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#65 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 1:19 AM
LOVE IT! And by the way, can someone explain to me about that toy car that kids can control, and there is some kind of weird NPC thats name is something like, NPCToyCar_____ and something similar to that, what really IS that sim used for?

If life gave me lemons, ya know what I'd do? I'd throw them back and Demand EDWARD CULLENS.
Instructor
#66 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:02 PM
That sim is an invisible NPC needed to control the skateboard. Imagine it like this: whan sims ride the skateboard, they are in fact standing on a radio-controlled toy car (doing the skateboarding animations), while another sim (the NPC) is playing with that toycar.
#67 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 8:44 PM
I thought that the NPC *is* the toy car, skateboard, or whatever, but exists only when the item is being used.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#68 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:17 PM
who ever said the sim is dancing on it is right cos all it is is a exercise bike animation with a moving bike recoler
Scholar
Original Poster
#69 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 12:42 AM
The item is cloned from the race car, the animations is a dance animation, not an exercise bike animation. The NPC is needed to control the skate board movements.
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:08 PM
oh.my. gosh. ooh my gosh. wow. thanks...I am having a mild awsome overload
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 8:29 PM
You are very creative keep up the good work..I might end up having all your stuff downloaded..LOL :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 5:17 AM
Thanks for the great skateboard!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 6:52 PM
I think someone already said this but I don't think this object is recolorable I just made 30 recolors and realised after. Does the new mesh take recolors?

Another question is, is there a way I can make the old mesh recolorable because I don't think I want to make the recolors all over again. Thanks for the object anyway
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 2:08 AM
Thanks a bunch! I have this on my PC and my laptop!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:25 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 3 of 4