Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mannequin Uncapper

by LemonyLin Posted 20th Feb 2017 at 11:01 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2023 at 3:55 PM by LemonyLin : I'm just a horrible typist. I'm sorry.

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 12:59 PM
Been waiting for a mod like this for a long time. Thanks so much for creating one. Your the best!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 2:36 PM
dammit now I wanna run such store but where to find stuff with all those clothes from 2nd pic?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:44 PM
thanks i was waiting for this for a long time
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 5:48 PM
This makes me so happy you don't even understand! I can finally run that mall I started building like a year ago!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 7:52 PM
This is great!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 10:28 PM
Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
dammit now I wanna run such store but where to find stuff with all those clothes from 2nd pic?

I wasn't sure which one you were specifically referencing since the second pic contains one of every type I used in the store, so here you go!
The dark ones with multi colored shirts are from DivaDoom's ts3 to ts4 clothing rack:
http://divadoom.tumblr.com/post/116...-i-dont-know-if
The spiraling ones with a variety of clothes are from Leosims:
http://leo-sims.tumblr.com/post/140...othing-racks-to
I'm having trouble finding a link to the monochrome shiny ones under the stairs, but it is by a creator named Domi and is listed as being part of the otaku paradise shop.
The final one in the back left is all base game content, just arranged with bb.moveobjects.

Have a great day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 3:31 AM
can you make a 1000 cap? I wanna make a walmart
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 7:39 PM
Default bless you
i love you stranger, thank you so much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justdancer121
can you make a 1000 cap? I wanna make a walmart

The 1k mannequins version has been uploaded. Enjoy!

Also thank you everyone for your kind comments!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 5:08 PM
Is there any drawback to using the 1000 cap version as opposed to one of the others? I probably won't use more than 20-ish mannequins so I don't need it, but it'd be nice to have just in case.

Also thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 4:25 AM
ACK ive waited so long THANK. YOU.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 5:00 PM
(Excuse my english, I'm from Spain haha) I love the shop in the photos, did you build it? In that case, can you leave a link to download it? (If you don't want to leave it, I respect your opinion)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anarchy Blues
Is there any drawback to using the 1000 cap version as opposed to one of the others? I probably won't use more than 20-ish mannequins so I don't need it, but it'd be nice to have just in case.

Also thanks.

The version you use shouldn't cause any issues regardless, but the more mannequins you have per lot the laggier that lot will be. In particular it seems to cause script lag if all the mannequins are fully dressed. Hope that helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 11:30 PM
I've been wanting to take my family "shopping" so that everyone can get additional outfits for each type of clothing. I can modify the outfits later -- but thank you for making this easier!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 4:14 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 3:38 AM
Today I have tested this mod, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Might be because of the latest update. When reached the 10 mannequin limit on the lot, I get a message there is a 10 mannequin limit, and I'm unable to put down any more.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rudy90
Today I have tested this mod, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Might be because of the latest update. When reached the 10 mannequin limit on the lot, I get a message there is a 10 mannequin limit, and I'm unable to put down any more.

Hello! Thank you for confirming the mod had broken in the last patch, I hadn't had the chance yet. I have updated this mod and tested, it seems to be working fine now. Please download the newest version and have a great day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 3:28 AM
Oh thank god, I thought all was lost.
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:12 PM
Hi, I'm getting the 10 mannequin limit notification since the December patch.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by videlbriefs
Hi, I'm getting the 10 mannequin limit notification since the December patch.

Hi there! I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. This mod has been updated as of today, and tested. Enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 9:38 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 7:25 PM
Thanks so much!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 6:13 PM
Yeeaah! Thank u so much for fullfilling my dreams! :D