Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 10:17 PM
Default Most evil story of evilness
The most evil story of evilness! Yay!
Example:
Quote: Originally posted by MCO798
A beautiful mushroom at mushroomland taked a shower...

Quote: Originally posted by Cass/Vlad/Me again/Kiara/Anyone
But he stinked very much later and he went to the supermarket...

Ok, let's start...
A girl called Evilla Imevil wanted to dominate the world. But each time anyone asked if her had a evil plan she said...

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 12:00 AM
"I am still thinking" but then she said ...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 8:54 AM
MWAHAHAHAAHAA! I am so ebil! Sooo sooo ebil! SO EBIL I WRITE EBIL WITH B!!!! I'm going to dominate the world! MWAAHAHAHAHAA!!

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 6:57 PM
"I will make everyone say ebil with a B! Then they will say it so much they will...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 7:27 PM
'explode!!!' But then someone found out her ebil plan and they sent out an army made of cheese to...

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 8:05 PM
put in her udwear so she would be super stinky and...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 12:18 PM
make monkeys attack her. But the monkeys would die from the stink and...

-Projects-
Humble Way
Banned
#8 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:40 PM
she'd go on wiff her ebil plan. Then someone got a great idea to kill her by playing Jonas Brothers CD infront of her, so...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 10:40 PM
they lost them becuse the person's crazy sister was like i want it and she took them but then stinky cheese fell out of orbit...
Banned
#10 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 4:45 PM
i did bite a doy on the ankel once but i cought and punished
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 7:22 PM
1. First part of Story : ....she'd kick them if they asked it one more time. She went to America, New York, built a HUGE Eiffel Tower. Did I mention this was a ROBOT Eiffel Tower? She climbed in and BOOM! The city was gone before you could wink.

Pretty good story, if you ask me...

Call me brag
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 7:26 PM
2. Second part of Story (maybe end) : They would stink the world even MORE. And now, most of the cities, countries, and nations were rarely seen of movement. So, her e'b'il plan was complete.

THE END! >