Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 24th May 2012 at 10:17 PM
I know and it is a good thing but it must be harder to get hold of if you need it.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 24th May 2012 at 11:45 PM
Actually, you can't get a hold of it anymore. Its now illegal. And even if it was "legal" I doubt even then it would be easy to get a hold of. Because of what it was used for, instead its intended purposes.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 25th May 2012 at 12:56 PM
All to ture but I have question, could it kill vampires according twilight?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 25th May 2012 at 6:08 PM
No. At least I highly doubt it. Vampires have a different body chemistry. So, I truthfully highly doubt that a Vampire could die from Arsenic.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 25th May 2012 at 7:30 PM
So do I but according to the "twilight vamps" they can bie anyway but I am a fan of more of the orignal vampires (dracula and underwolrd) vamps and vamps like that but no twilight vamps.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 25th May 2012 at 7:35 PM
Twilight Vampires? They are not Vampires. Honestly, if I was a Vampire, I would burn. I am sorry, but those are REAL vampires. Hearing the hissing of the sun burning my flesh. o.O Do not ask. But yes, Twilight Vampires MAY die from it. But REAL Vampires will not :P

Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 25th May 2012 at 7:42 PM
A fellow twilight hater!!! I hate this film and I think that when the fans of round my age grow up they will hopefully realise what a rubbish game this is. Every vampire in it should die and I have talked with an author of the morganville vampire seris, Rachel Caine and she agrees with me adout twilight being awful and I want kill that BELLA SWAN. SHE IS WORSE THAN ... I'm sorry but wtilight makes me so angry and some of my friends like it and if you allowed to post it I would tell you what a fan said to me when I said that hate you could see why my hatred for twlight and the fans who are in love with it.

All twilight vampires must die. DIE SPARKLIES!

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:47 AM
I just don't get how Vampires can sparkle, I was like reading the book at one point and when Edward said:

"This is a skin of a monster"

I was like:

"Yes, those diamond like skin as me shaking in my boots. Oh yes. So monster like."

Plus they hunt animals to "satisfy" their thirst, yet doesn't really. COME ON! Real Vampires shrug and attack a human. Mhm. Bella Swan is a player and a ho. Enough said.

Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 27th May 2012 at 9:29 AM
Do'nt they sparkle in the book verison?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 28th May 2012 at 6:59 AM
Yes, Artimis they do sparkle in the book as well. Twilight is based on Stephanie Meyer's series:

Twilight

So, yeah they sparkle all the time. >.<

Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 28th May 2012 at 6:23 PM
I thought a of a denvet of it, it could stun slayers ... thats it

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 31st May 2012 at 5:54 PM
Yes, that is very true. I agree with that hun.

Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 31st May 2012 at 6:19 PM
But it just looks silly on them.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 31st May 2012 at 6:31 PM
Well, sparkling, is a very interesting way to see a Vampire, or a Vampire race. But hey what are you going to do?

Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 31st May 2012 at 7:14 PM
Stop from sparkling or kill all sparkle vamps

Nocturnal Dawn

Page 3 of 3