Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which is your favorite sims vampire variation?
Sims 2
6 40.00%
Sims 3
9 60.00%
Niether
0 0%
Other
0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 1:02 PM
Default Sims vampires
With the latest sims 3 expansion coming out in spetember, sims 3 supernarual is maknihg improvements to the vampires from late night. Which vampires do you perfer the vampires from sims 3 with their glowing eyes and their plamsa fruit or the nightwalkers from sims 2 with there coffins and neck biting.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 4:58 PM
That is hard to say in my case, because I do not own the Sims 3. I love the idea that Vampires in the Sims 3, do have glowing eyes. That is pretty neat. But I love Vampires all the same, and I've made so many in the Sims 2, its almost to the point, I'll have a full neighborhood of them. That's when I actually start playing again, lol.

So, in my case, as where I stand. The Sims 2. I would need to play the Sims 3 again. And actually get an idea of which on I like most.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:40 PM
I have played both sims 2 and sims 3 vampires and sims 2 vampires came on top for me.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 4:23 AM
The ONLY down fall is the fact they burn. That's it. I just wish there was a way (WITHOUT HACKS) we could make the Vampires NOT burn, that would be awesome. But I do have to agree, Sims 2 Vampires are pretty awesome ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 2:51 PM
Sims 3 vamps zoom and they bite people on the wrists to feed and chanage them into vampires.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:55 PM
Bite people on their wrists?! What kind of Vampires are they?! They need to bite upon the neck, not the wrist! EVIL SIMS 3 >.<

*is now highly disappointed*

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 7:19 PM
Should I not have told you adout sims 3 vampires? I'm sorry if I have upset you with the news of sims 3 vampires.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:31 PM
No, its fine, really. I am glad that you did. That makes me seriously not wanting to get the Sims 3 -.-" Thank you, for telling me, Artimis!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 10:20 PM
Your welcome, appetently the vampires are being improved in supernatural so when i get it i will tell what improvments ea have made to them from late night.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 10:23 PM
Here is a video on how to turn your sims into vampires in sims 3, these does show you what the vampires are like in the game.

Sims 3 vampires

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:32 PM
i gotta say i LOVE the sims 3 vampires i think its SUCH an improvement from the dorky ones in the sims 2! ( i hardcore modded the shit out of my game so the vampires would actually be cool!!) though i do miss them sleeping in actual coffins and stuff :c
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 10:59 PM
What did you mod with the vampires?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 2:29 AM
Hmm, that has me asking the same question. o.O What mods do you speak of, xsubzer0x

And by the way, xsubzer0x, like the name

Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 12:04 AM
Oh haha well i did simple things like taking away that stupid blue tint from the skin and also the red eyes, making it so that when they go inside the sims function like normal sims. I even got rid of the annoying anonymous things like the hiss and "bleh" (not the interaction) the After i just got new attack mods and ghoul mods! I can't remeber exactly what i have I'll take a look, but really all i did was type in vampire in the search and BOOM MODS GALORE! hah

and thanks so much Levera! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 4:29 AM
Okay cool. If I ever get Sims 3, I'll keep that in mind Thank you for sharing, xsubxer0x

Subzero was one of my favorite characters in Mortal Kombat, but sadly, not one beats Mileena

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 11:26 AM
Okay thanks, if I get sims 3 working again I will give them go.

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 12:37 PM
I play both games but I think I like TS3 vamps better. I like it that they drink plasma (a.k.a blood) instead of real food.

@Levera, @Artimis TS3 vamps can bite a sim's neck only if they share a romantic relationship. They do it on the wrists if it's a friendly relationship.

I said a bow string, not a G -- oh, never mind.
My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 12:58 PM
Really? I did not do that, I have recently got sims 3 working again on mine and I have a vampire sim she was bitten on the wrist, do they bite people on the neck if they are related to each other like brother and sister or if they are married or fainacee?

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:09 PM
@Artimis No, they can't bite other Sims on the neck if they have a familial relationship (brother, sister, parent). They can bite anyone on the neck as long as they have a strong romantic relationship (Romantic Interest, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiancee, Husband/Wife).

I said a bow string, not a G -- oh, never mind.
My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 11:05 PM
Ahh, that is ok I guess I just wish they could do it to all sims that's all but no twilight vamps hell do they bite people on the wrists to?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:45 AM
@Ynouva: Wow...I didn't know that. Hmm, I may need to get Sims 3, just to watch them bite their lover on the neck, so Romantic

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 4:46 PM
Nice hope you like it.

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:15 PM
I never got to play with any vampire sims in sims 3 when I had it. When I played them on sims 2, they were really hard because mine still wanted to go to work during the day.