Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: What is your favorite sims supernatural creature/life state?
Vampire
6 37.50%
Ghost
2 12.50%
Mummy
0 0%
Zombie
2 12.50%
Witch/warlock
7 43.75%
Werewolf
5 31.25%
Fairy
4 25.00%
Ailen
4 25.00%
Plant sim
2 12.50%
Genie
1 6.25%
Other
0 0%
None
1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 10:37 PM
Default Favorite sims supernatural creature
What is your favorire sims supernatural creatures is it the howling werewolves, the blood suking vampires, the magic witches/warlocks, the nature loving plant sims, the mischeivous faries, the undead ghosts or the brain eating zombies and tell us why they are your favorite, please state what game verison it is it (sims 2 or sims 3) if it applies.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 12:54 PM
I like the vampires from sims 2 as they just appeal to me and stick to the trabitonal vampire rules better than sims 3. I also like being able to play as a ghost on sims 3 as it's just awesome espically with all the different varitions. Being able to play as a witch or warlock in any of the sims games is fun although I would like some more intresting spells from the fantasy and magic circles maybe Nercomanecy, if Nercomancey was in the game or a mod then that would be awesome.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn