Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney's Mulan: Mulan and Li Shang

by denise_316 Posted 31st Jul 2008 at 9:42 AM

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 9:22 PM
I absolutely love this movie and your sims are great likenesses. As for another great Disney movie that you could do, what about Peter Pan? I would love to have Captain Hook, Wendy or even the Indian Princess in my game.
Instructor
#27 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 9:46 PM
thanks for these! i though you weren't going to upload this lol i mean it's been so long i don't see your creations i though you quited creating hehehe anyaway thanks they are gorgeous! amazing likeness you are veeeery talented!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 4:35 AM
My little girl says: "Wowsers! So cool!"
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 5:36 AM
This is absolutely amazing! The clothes look identical to those from the movie and Shang's hair is perfect!
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 6:55 AM
They look like they walk out of the animation. Great job!!

Smile the world smiles with you...
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 7:09 AM
Amazing work! <3 I can't wait for Shan Yu! :)
Inventor
#32 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:22 AM
Mulan's Casual hair is having a problem in my game. It shows streaks of the skin tone through it and also has an invisible part in the back. I have all EP's and SP's to Ikea including both holiday packs.

I tried her with every skintone I have and had the same problem. My graphics are all set to high except shadows which are off.
Instructor
#33 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 7:53 PM
Awesome. Not only are they beautiful but you made all the needed CC yourself (saving me a _lot_ of hunting for them). Thank you so much!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#34 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 11:49 PM
I love it! Wonderful custom meshes, great attention to detail all around. You're very talented, and good luck with your college work, it's understandable that's keeping you very busy.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:25 AM
OMG I can't believe you're back and making more Disney characters! I'm so excited it's not even funny. Your stuff is definitely my favorite.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 1:13 AM
Amazing work, I'd love to see you do Lilo and Stitch!

Just started playing Sims 2 again after a very, very, veryyyy long time!
I also use Poser Pro 11!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 4:21 AM
Hello Denise, you know I've no reason to log in to mts2 for a long time, your creations made me log in.

you are definitely on the top 10 list of best CC creators for the sims2 and i want to thank you for sharing so willingly all the time and hard work you have put into making this very very beautiful set.

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:10 PM
OMG!! Thank you! I so needed this for my family!! THANX!!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 12:08 AM
This is wonderful. Mulan is my favourite Disney and these are spot on. Thank you very much.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 6:54 AM
Oh wow, once again you’ve created an amazing Disney sim (er, sims). Your work is incredible! I’ve started a whole Disney neighborhood all because of you. I’m already waiting on the edge of my seat to see what’s next. Keep up the good work! <3

I thought you were my dead husband. But you're just a little boy in my bathtub.
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:59 PM
Love Mulan. Great job on the 3 looks
I would LOVE Pocahontas. She's so beautiful and I love the movie. Also, if you want to - make the look from number 2 when she is at the ball with john wolfe (or whats his name is) :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:29 AM
yay! they look soo pretty :D
i would love pocahontas next lol :D
or snow white or cinderella! whatever because i know it will be great! this should have been featured
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:52 AM
Yay! Thank you so much, Denise! You're really great at these Disney sims! *jumps up and down* I'm sooooo happy Mulan's finally here! :P

Hullo Thar!
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 7:07 PM
Although Mulan is not one of my favorite Disney movies, I'm still tempted to download them. These are incredible. Oh and one more word: Hercules.
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 9:37 PM
omg i love you for this Mulan is my ALL TIME fav. And Li Shang is the hottest cartoon guy ever haha

Amazing work! Thanks

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 12:28 AM
EEEEE yayyyyyyy I sound like a 13-year-old right now but THANKS, THIS IS SO CUTE/AWESOME.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 5:16 PM
When I saw this, I was shocked. You did a GREAT job with this set. Everything is perfect and your attention to detail is fantastic! This has been long awaited, thank you for sharing. Also it's good to have you back and good luck with college! This is definitely going under my favorites. I must say though, I was a little disappointed when I didn't see Little Brother.
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
Finally!! Ive been waiting for months, but its REALLY worth the waiting!
THANX!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:28 AM
Hmmm...well that is odd. It seems to be making use of the old color package but you are the only one that has this problem or you are the first to report it. Have you tried looking through all the hair in the game?
If you are using Clean Installer are you sure you are not deselecting any components?
Once you check and it still doesn't show PM your email and I will send another color package to you.
If someone else reports the same problem I'll have to upload it.

Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Mulan's Casual hair is having a problem in my game. It shows streaks of the skin tone through it and also has an invisible part in the back. I have all EP's and SP's to Ikea including both holiday packs.

I tried her with every skintone I have and had the same problem. My graphics are all set to high except shadows which are off.
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:52 AM
hi denise
im sorry but i had just had to ask this lol
when you say "I was planning on making some adjustments" does this mean that this was the exact sims you had on your previews? meaning you did not do any of the changes? this is soo amazing but i still think it would be better if you had done the face rounder and eyes smaller and narraower but non the less your talent shows again in this amazing upload
Page 2 of 5