Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterfall shower - and tons of rocks! :D

by marvine Posted 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:19 PM

176 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 10:07 AM
Outstanding, this looks wonderful, can't wait to check it out :D

Digital Art Portfolio http://www.gcmax.co.uk
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Mar 2008 at 7:16 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is perfect for my satyr's outdoor home.
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:26 AM
Oh my god O.o It's so beautiful and realistic, thanks you Marvine! my tropical sims will love it!

I generally hide a green recolor of university's shower under Zelia's hanging wall ivy but this will be way much better and more "wild"
Not actually evil.
#54 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 9:10 PM
These objects are just beatiful! The rocks alone have so many landscaping uses, rock gardens, Japanese gardens, desert lots, mountainous lots. I LOVE rocks! They rock! Adn then there's the waterfall. Perfect for a romantic island lot, a wild mountain vacation lot, survivalist camp, hunting camp, stone age sims, elves, oh my! Thank you for making this (and the lovely rock stairs too).
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 10:51 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 8:17 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is so amazing, I thank you sooooo much for ALL your beautiful items! You are a true artist and I know that the not only I, but the whole sims community thanks you for all your creativity and time! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:32 PM
Dear marvine, this is amazing! I'm tempted to get BV just for this waterfall. XD

I figure BV's needed for the actual waterfall, but do the rocks require any particular EPs?
Instructor
Original Poster
#57 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 10:24 PM
Seiza, I'm sorry but the rocks require BV as well. It's rather stupid, so I tried again tonight to make a base game compatible clone, but it seems that the simple method I used to bypass the gardening functions doesn't work in this case. Hopefully I'll figure it out someday...
Field Researcher
#58 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:20 PM
No prob, it's further incentive for me to risk the bugs and get BV then. Thanks for the quick answer!
Inventor
#59 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 2:31 AM
I did post thanks when I first downloaded, but I've since discovered a problem in-game. The waterfall becomes snow-covered, but it seems that the rocks do not.

Still a wonderful job you've done though

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Field Researcher
#60 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:42 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Instructor
#61 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 10:41 AM
This is astounding! I absolutely love it! It can work well for camping lots or even medieval lots. It's too bad that the game doesn't allow for you to have more diverse terrain on lots (like mountains with rivers). Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:47 PM
Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:34 PM
aww if only I had BV! This is a fantastic download! You rock! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th May 2008 at 10:58 AM
I love this, I think it says you need university and BV to play? I only have BV will I be able to use this beautiful creation?

Regardless I'd like to say thanks, this is AMAZING!
Test Subject
#65 Old 11th May 2008 at 9:46 PM
Thankyou so much, I absolutely love this. It looks great in game, just what I've been looking for!
Forum Resident
#66 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:42 PM
Cool
love it thank you for all your hard work. :D

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Scholar
#67 Old 28th May 2008 at 10:57 AM
A wonderful job ! It would be fantastic for tropical paradise scenes !
Merci beaucoup Marvine / A lot of thanks !!!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:52 PM
This shower looks wonderful in the game, and I've used it on some of my "nature-lover" residential lots as well. The rocks blend into one another beautifully and form various shapes as you turn them or even with slight placement adjustments. On community lots, I include the rock jacuzzi from BV and place your rocks around that as well.

My Sims use this shower on their own for cleaning and cooling down, and I could not be more pleased with your creation in my game. I have your modular rock stairs now, and will rush to create a lot to include them as well.

Thank you, Marvine, for your lovely creations!
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 6:44 PM
This is so great, it's beautiful!
Could you please make it so it doesn't need OFB please, so I can use it? Please?
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 9:03 PM
this is cool, i like it
Instructor
#71 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 9:49 AM
What a marvelous idea! It sounds like you put a lot of hard work into it. Thanks very much for sharing!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:06 AM
YES! You don't know long I've wanted this, THANKS!
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 12:18 PM
Damn! Is there any way you can make this for the sims 2 base game ( I also have UNI and NL ) I'd Love it. Ill give thanks anyway =]
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:12 PM
This is quite lovely and will add so much to the game. Thank you much!!!
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 2:16 PM
this is so wonderful.. but it doesn't appear in the game (i have all expansion packs)
Page 3 of 8