Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 88 of 92
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2176 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 6:18 PM
thanks!
Scholar
#2177 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
I must report this also. No mods in my game except this one. To be more specific it only adds the CC tag when saving a lot or room that has a photo your Sim has taken on the wall. Without this mod the tag goes away. This definitely needs to be looked into. I honestly thought that was how the game was supposed to act until now but after seeing this comment I took all mods & CC out of my game and there was no tag. Put only this mod back in and there was that pesky tag again. This mod is definitely the cause. I don't think it affects game play but it is super annoying having that CC tag on so many of my lots that contain none (except photos taken by Sims).

PS: And once a lot has been tagged while this mod in in game it doesn't go away when you take the mod out. Lots that have never been saved with this mod active do not get a CC tag with photos on the wall.

What is a CC tag and how can I see it?

A picture, please.
Test Subject
#2178 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 3:33 PM
The mod could use an update since Sims 4 got some update as of the 7th of April.. all my mods stopped working.
Scholar
#2179 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AztraNine
The mod could use an update since Sims 4 got some update as of the 7th of April.. all my mods stopped working.

No need to updata this because of other need update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2180 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 12:27 PM
Test Subject
#2181 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 11:33 AM
Default Clothes?
My Sims always were clothes, even though I got no CC installed with the nude flag on.
Any ideas there? Sim Male has a Boxer and Sim Female a very "ordinary" Bikini.
I don't really care when they are showering, but it's kinda annoying at sunbathes, cause those clothes give them "bikini Stripes" which are visible when they're wearing something with a different cut.
Any ideas, how to fix that? Or is that the way it's supposed to look like?
Screenshots
Instructor
#2182 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mo5na
My Sims always were clothes, even though I got no CC installed with the nude flag on.
Any ideas there? Sim Male has a Boxer and Sim Female a very "ordinary" Bikini.
I don't really care when they are showering, but it's kinda annoying at sunbathes, cause those clothes give them "bikini Stripes" which are visible when they're wearing something with a different cut.
Any ideas, how to fix that? Or is that the way it's supposed to look like?

You could use the shower batch fix in Sims4Studio.

Latest Windows version here
http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/s...ows-wishes-open
Test Subject
#2183 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 1:53 PM Last edited by mo5na : 20th Apr 2020 at 4:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
You could use the shower batch fix in Sims4Studio.

Latest Windows version here
http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/s...ows-wishes-open

That didn't help. Then again it's NOT only when they're showering.
Also it only seems to be a thing with young adults or adults.
Haven't tried seniors yet, but it work fine up to teens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2184 Old 3rd May 2020 at 2:58 AM
How do you extract the file folder?
Scholar
#2185 Old 4th May 2020 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NixWrld
How do you extract the file folder?

Use 7zip. It's free:
https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
Test Subject
#2186 Old 30th May 2020 at 1:09 AM
Hello! When I install this mod, my sim loses her left hand! Not sure if it's conflicting with another mod, since it's the only one that causes the issue. Has anyone else had this happen?
Lab Assistant
#2187 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by steampunkpixie
Hello! When I install this mod, my sim loses her left hand! Not sure if it's conflicting with another mod, since it's the only one that causes the issue. Has anyone else had this happen?
do you have CC like custom skins ectra?

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Test Subject
#2188 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by steampunkpixie

It is only a temporary bug. If you travel, edit the sim into CAS etc... it'll go back to normal
Instructor
#2189 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 7:30 PM
Just want to tell you that this mod works well with all the cxpansions, game packs and stuff packs and if you have some errors you must find the actual reason, not blame this mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2190 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 7:50 PM
in the nifty knitting pack babys show a mosiac when being changed just letting you know that this will eventually need a update ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2191 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 10:31 PM
Thanks, this mod works perfectly. Just have to follow the instructions.
Instructor
#2192 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 5:42 PM
Thanks for information that the mod works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2193 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 12:30 AM
It always bothers me to see the digital blur on my sims so thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2194 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 5:44 PM
It seems this mod and the WW fine tuning package interferes with each other, so is there a possibility this mod would need updating?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2195 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 3:15 AM
Love it thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#2196 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marue
It seems this mod and the WW fine tuning package interferes with each other, so is there a possibility this mod would need updating?

WW includes this functionality already fyi.
Test Subject
#2197 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 10:56 PM
Has this mod been updated? thank you in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2198 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 12:49 AM
ok
Lab Assistant
#2199 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 9:51 PM
Default No Mosaic Still Works
Quote: Originally posted by Gurl_gamer123
Has this mod been updated? thank you in advance!

FYI, still works for me in my base game as of November 04, 2020. WickedWhims Mod update added a censor for nudity for kids and toddlers.

If you don't have WW, there should be no problems.
Test Subject
#2200 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 11:41 AM
no mosaic : problèm
Hello I have installed no mosaic, it does not work at home, my sims remain blurry in the showers and others ....
Isn't there a newer file?
Thank you.
Page 88 of 92