Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uni Bondage Shorts for Teen Boys (***Mesh Updated 4/14/07***)

by kalynn06 Posted 17th Mar 2007 at 4:19 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:07 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:46 AM
Sunnydale t-shirt OHMIGAWD LUV.

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th May 2007 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kalynn06
Thanks so much for pointing this out. I'll try to correct it sometime in the next few days (I have an exam tommorrow or I'd poke at it more tonight).

Thanks again!

Kalynn

I just thought I'd let you know that on comparing those pants against the adult/ya versions of them, they appear to be boxer shorts poking out of the top. Don't sweat it - you did a fantastic job on these. Thanks. :D

Thanks, I hate it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by floopyboo
I just thought I'd let you know that on comparing those pants against the adult/ya versions of them, they appear to be boxer shorts poking out of the top. Don't sweat it - you did a fantastic job on these. Thanks. :D

I'm a little confused (not hard to do ). There are supposed to be boxers coming out on the black texture (I didn't touch the texture on that one much), but on the others . Or did you mean there is a strange bump in the mesh somewhere that looks like boxers? I really didn't even touch anything around the wais except to scale for size, but I could have done something else by accident.

A bump in the mesh I'd really like to know about since I'm updating this one and another conversion once finals are over to fix the way the normals in the neck are rendered. Thanks so much for keeping me updated

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:45 PM
I was referring to the ones on this guy in the middle here.

I've been sorting through a lot of goth/industrial/cyberpunk clothing downloads over the last few days, so I'm really unforgiving about the slightest flaws in meshes, textures & colour jobs. I couldn't find a damn thing wrong with any of these conversions, to be honest, and I was looking damn hard for flaws.

Given that & my nosey, opinionated nature, I thought I'd let you know how they compared against the originals. I honestly can't pick the differences.

Thanks, I hate it.
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:24 PM
This is awesome. One of the best outfits i've seen so far Great job! They're not available for adult males, right? =\ I wish they were... lol. Anyways, thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightmare13
This is awesome. One of the best outfits i've seen so far Great job! They're not available for adult males, right? =\ I wish they were... lol. Anyways, thanks a lot!

If you have Uni they are (sort of) you can enable any young adult clothes with SimPE fairly easily I'm glad you like the teen versions

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Field Researcher
#32 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:36 PM
Really great work on these, thanks!
Page 2 of 2