Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: functioning ferry wheel with 8 rideable slots; updated 09/21/2006

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 17th Sep 2006 at 9:55 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:30 PM by -Maylin-

325 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 309 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Field Researcher
#26 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:54 AM
Fantastic work - well done!
Instructor
#27 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:12 PM
Wow! That's really amazing, it must have taken a lot of work to make it.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:16 PM
Wow!, you are as good as Numerator, Homeslice, etc
This is 1 step to a Roller coaster!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:18 PM
This is officially the best download I have ever seen on this site! Well done! I was hoping for something theme-park related, and you gave it to me. Thank you! And will you be doing anymore rides?

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#30 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:38 PM
Astounding - and in my top 5 super uber factor Sims 2 things =D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#31 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:38 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 18th Sep 2006 at 10:04 AM.
Wow Wow Wow Wow.
I had my family full of kids give it a test. Base game. Worked wonderfully.
There were three things I noticed.

EDIT: TEST below done when sims were apparently tired, and then I mistakenly spiked them up (it's my test game), thus they were not very motivated to ride the wheel. Reading carefully, if their fun is up, they'll get off after one go around... I will test more later.

My sims didn't seem to get any fun or other good points while riding, only points dropping.

It would be nice if once the sim got on, they'd go around twice, so that there would be more movement of the wheel instead of the constant on-off stopping it.

My last observation is that the object didn't seem very attractive to them, I only did a quick test, but I'm not sure if any of them got back on for another ride on their own. But maybe that was just random chance.

I just couldn't go to bed without giving it a test, it's just so amazing. Wonderful job. Please do not take any of my comments negatively. Mine was only a quick test, so if this is not the expected results, let me know and I'll test again. What you've accomplished is something to be proud of!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#32 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:42 PM Last edited by Nick : 17th Sep 2006 at 1:14 PM.
Wow..I can't believe this! Damn, You're good.
The whole operation runs so Smoooth. The recolors are wonderful.
Thanx!

Yes...A longer ride on the wheel would be ideal....squeal
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:44 PM
Incredible work !
Forum Resident
#34 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:51 PM
OMG!!!! *bows down 2u* This is over top impressive.
I have no words, but WOW! I was bored with my game
Now you may have fixed that for me. Many thanks!!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:57 PM
Wooow! The sims can actually ride that ferris wheel. Absolutley Brilliant! Very well done! You just blew me away! Thank you for sharing!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Forum Resident
#36 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:07 PM
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM
it's great! Please make more rides if its possible. But i doubt you could make a rollercoaster but if you could it would rock! I totally wanna make a anmusement park!
Thanks!
Forum Resident
#38 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:33 PM
This is a great work of you! I find it really first-class! Many thanks for sharring.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Field Researcher
#39 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:36 PM
That's really impressiv! Amazing work! Thank you so much.
Five stars for me. :-)
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:42 PM
When I saw this as the downloads page was loading, I was like WHAT!? This has to be one of the most amazing objects I've ever seen, probably one of the best ever made. Thanks for creating this.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:51 PM
GUESS WHAT! This IS a featured object now!
I just can't believe how amazing this is! You should work at Maxis! You're that good--better, even! This ROCKS!

~Sarah~
Forum Resident
#42 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:02 PM
Genius... I love it. This is incredible. Thanks.
Inventor
#43 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:03 PM
Excellent!
Thank you for your hard work creating such a realistic ferry wheel!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:05 PM
...wow!
Simply amazing! I hardly ever comment, but I REALLY needed to put my thanks into words!
Instructor
#45 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:08 PM
I'm so glad you made this. The game really needs more fun items for parks. I got so excited when I saw this on the featured download page. I'm off to play with it in my game now!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:16 PM
OMG! w00t!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:29 PM
Oh
My
God
How did you do it??? Are you one of those magical pixies I keep seeing?

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:53 PM
Sorry about that ^
Anyway, well done! This is truly awsome,

I would LOVE it, if you could have two sims in one booth, and they could cuddle and stuff like on a loveseat. If possible, try for it! It would be AMAZE!
#49 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:55 PM
OMG this is a 10 star object, the best object i have seen since i have started playing the sims wow OMG THIS IS THE BEST WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:57 PM
Wow, this is great. Like someone else said, you really are better than Maxis, they're so uncreative. They have all these paid professionals that make crap, and then you come along and make this for free. It's really amazing! Unbelievable job! ^___^ It's majesterial!!!

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword I cannot embrace you."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Page 2 of 14