Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: functioning ferry wheel with 8 rideable slots; updated 09/21/2006

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 17th Sep 2006 at 9:55 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:30 PM by -Maylin-

325 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 309 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 14
Scholar
#76 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 6:25 PM
It's simply génial ! I don't know the term in english but it's arf super marvelous ! Thanks for this superb idea and realisation !
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 6:56 PM
You're amazing!! This is fantastic!! I can't wait to try it out! ^o^

For more of my downloads, visit
Hayl's Own Little World

Lab Assistant
#78 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:14 PM
This is brilliant! You're really talented, can't wait to try it in my game

do the ska
Test Subject
#79 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:17 PM
I came out of lurkdom here just to say how amazing this is! thanks soooo much!
Test Subject
#80 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:39 PM
Is it possible to make a two seater like a couch? I'd love to have a couple cuddling on it for story purposes.
Mad Poster
#81 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:40 PM Last edited by lewisb40 : 17th Sep 2006 at 7:59 PM. Reason: re-read the original post, sorry
Default This is overly, utterly, unspeakable genius!!!
Wow

Thank you, Thank you. Can children ride too? I will be making a fun park now for the children to go on weekends. Thank you so much!!

I didn't fully read your post, of course children can ride. Wow I get too excited!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:08 PM
WOW
Maxis couldn't have done better.
Forum Resident
#83 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:14 PM
This is a fantastic and very cleverly done object. Love the mesh and all the interactions. Is one of those you can't wait to see and use.

Thank you so much for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#84 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:21 PM
OMG OMG..You're AMAZING!!!

(\__/) ...(\__/)...
(='.'=) .>(^.^)<.
(")_(") ...(')_(')...

Decided to help BOTH of them gain world domination
Test Subject
#85 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:26 PM
Incredible, thank you for sharing!

[ dain bramaged ]
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:45 PM
This is amazing! It works very well in my game, my family of three children and two parents all went on it together and seemed to enjoy it! Its the best download so far.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:49 PM
I've tested the ferris wheel, and to anyone who was doubts about this object, prepare to be amazed! It worked better than I expected it to! I didn't even know that we had the capabilities yet to animate so well. It went around so smoothly - just like a real ferris wheel. Their fun did go up when they used it and a few times it went around a long time, then later when they got back on it went around like once and they got off, so I guess it depends. Visitors did get on by themselves also, but that may have been just because it was the only object on the lot.

I've just gotta say after testing this is probably the most impressing object I've ever seen done for the game. Thank You for this great object... I am just in awe over this.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Test Subject
#88 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:55 PM
Default Wow
This is fantastic. I can't wait to use it.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:59 PM
Amazing! Wow! Great! Yikes! Good work.

Note: The FERRIS wheel was invented by engineer George Ferris for the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago. It was the USA's answer to the Eiffel Tower.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:03 PM
Very impressive; this'll be really useful, thanks!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:05 PM
Oh my gosh. You're amazing! Thank you thank you thank you! Gonna go test it now!

---------------------------------------------------

If you love the NY yankees join my website.....
www.yankeefanschat.proboards84.com
RIP Captain Jack Sparrow.... :(
True POTC Fan...and proud!

---------------------------------------------------
Test Subject
#92 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:11 PM
This is incredibly impressing, will download and test it right away. Didn't think this was even possible. Amazing work!
Instructor
#93 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:17 PM
This is so amazing, I totally can't believe it. The carnival's coming to town!
Test Subject
#94 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:26 PM
I can't imagine how long it took you to make this. It's incredible!

Thank You!

Because the voices in my head tell me to...
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:32 PM
Oh my goodness WOW! This is totally awesome! It's the awesomest download I have ever seen in my entire lifetime of downloading! Wowza!!!

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Top Secret Researcher
#96 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM
This is fantastic, thank you so much. Always wanted some type of theme park items for my sims community, & the animation is even better! great job :lovestruc
Instructor
#97 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:00 PM
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Field Researcher
#98 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:07 PM
This really really blows my mind, LOL!!! Now I want to see what you can with a 20 SIMs ferriswheel, a rollercoaster and other rides :D:D:D:D
Test Subject
#99 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:58 PM Last edited by TaysFrasca : 17th Sep 2006 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spelling
You're brilliant! I can't believe how much work you must have gone through, well done!
and it all started with the grandfather clock?? I wonder how the transition went...
Brilliant!
Field Researcher
#100 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:00 PM
wow love it,when i seen this i could not belive ur sims could ride it,i am dieing to see my sims ues it,i am off to test it,thanxs so much,now all we need is some other rides and cotton cnady and candy appels,
Page 4 of 14