Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic African Skins.

by Sheyza Posted 1st Jul 2007 at 5:41 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:46 AM by Sheyza

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:40 AM
Thanks for these =D and I am also glad to hear that you plan on making more skins in the future. I will be keeping an eye out for them and thanks again these are wicked awesome!
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:51 AM
These were posted quickly. I'm glad they're up, SJ. They look great and you know I love them! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 6:22 AM
Very beautiful skins!I have lots of light skins but I was missing some dark skins for my African beauties.Any chance of making non-barbies?

Anyways, very thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:40 AM
thanks for this!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:22 AM
wow, these skins look just awesome!!!!
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:37 AM
Wow these are superb!, great work.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:15 PM
Thank you. My sims were in need of more dark skins. There really aren't enough of them out there.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:25 PM
I was just looking for some the other day Thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:41 PM
These are absolutely lovely. I'd prefer non-barbie skins, however, so it there a possibility that there can be a non-barbie posted on the adult site?

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:32 PM
Thank you! I will try to get some non-barbie ones posted sometime in the future.

Your Grandma Loves Me.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM
i <3 these skins they look quite real. thank you soo much <3

*~*Everyone cries...My tears just happen to be red*~*
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` °`°
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
º°`°º

.:strawberryice was here:.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:14 PM
These are nice. I'll be waiting for the non-barbie ones though. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:15 PM
The texturing is beautiful! However, I think the torso on the male needs to be pulled down a bit. His navel appears to be several inches too high, and the rest of his torso below the pectorals also seems too high, particularly above the legs. Looking at it in Body Shop, the back could use some stretching down as well. In spite of that, I still think it's a lovely skin -- it's so rare to see a good dark skin. Will you be doing the other age groups as well?
Forum Resident
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:05 AM
is it alright to have these skins on a sim that's in a contest?

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Forum Resident
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:13 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:01 AM
Thanks, I'm always looking for skin tones that match more closely to my own.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:07 AM
Yes, it is fine to have any of my items in contests. I would love to see the contest myself, if you don't mind sending a link.

Your Grandma Loves Me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:36 AM
Great job on the skins! They are beautiful, even the men! The faces are so well done! I can't wait to add them to my game!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:26 AM Last edited by -Ounce- : 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:23 AM. Reason: discovered something else...
This really isn't a problem but the male skins seem to have a different navel then the ones posted in the screens above. Is this normal? And the overweight male skins are missing nipples. Not sure if its just mine or not could someone check theres and let me know if there having the same problem.
Inventor
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:08 AM
Wow. Wonderful skins. I hardly ever can find a good dark skintone and these are really well done.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Scholar
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Ounce-
This really isn't a problem but the male skins seem to have a different navel then the ones posted in the screens above. Is this normal? And the overweight male skins are missing nipples. Not sure if its just mine or not could someone check theres and let me know if there having the same problem.

I took the pics and the male skins DEFINITELY have the same navel that is in the photos. Maybe it's something in your Bodyshop.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:38 AM
Okay, thanks Rain. Yeah my bodyshop acts odd sometimes I'll try and reinstall them and see if that changes anything.
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:12 PM
i LOVE you.
You know how to make dark skintones without them looking off color, or weird, or like aliens!!
I play mostly dark sims in my game anyway so i appreciate this sooooooooo much!
i wish i had a trophy for you.
you are very very very good!!!
i cant wait to see what else you come up with!

~PlaidjellO~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plaidjell05
i LOVE you.
You know how to make dark skintones without them looking off color, or weird, or like aliens!!
I play mostly dark sims in my game anyway so i appreciate this sooooooooo much!
i wish i had a trophy for you.
you are very very very good!!!
i cant wait to see what else you come up with!

Uhm... WOW. Calm down a lil' bit. lol. Thanx though, I'm really glad you like them. I was trying to make a skin that actually looked African and not like a white skin colored to look African. The attempt came out pretty good, but I would definately like to make more ethnic skins.

Your Grandma Loves Me.
Page 1 of 2